[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep it is Mart again. I want someone else too. We all can't help to make this untrue. Hope he won't ruin the good old version. But anyway i'm
pass on and skip this lakorn. I have high hope to Cherry and not sure if Mart will do a good job. Can't the director chose Ken instead. Its so
unfair grr.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I can't believe cherry is gonna have 3 new lakorn with mart all in 1 year. She need to be paired up with a different actor!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Agree why Mart has to be in. The director is very wrong. His not suitable to be sadistic, Ken or some other bloke is better and a well done too.
Its just so unfair. I really wanna give a response to them. But i just don't know the webpage of them. I'm sick and bored seeing this couple
again, but i do like them pairing but not this kind of roles.

jakjann

Jakjann
Is't really confirmed that Pi Smart will as a pra ek in this drama???
Pi smart said he has only one new drama, and is still talk about the script with the producer....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
His new one he'll teaming up with Por T and Janie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its his recent interview. yep, 2 new lakorn with cherry and the one that is filming right now so it makes 3..wow :lol: they arent even consider koo kwan yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg why Mart have to take on this role, his not even suitable as sadistic. But anyway i will skip this unless if they change it to some other bloke
like Ken or Rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Crossing my 2 fingers that there has to be a change of the casting otherwise they're ruined the good old version of this. Mart his not 100% that
it will turn out good. His so stiff in plerng see roong with Susie but his really well done in mkkw with Cherry.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Mart is a great actor, he really gives his 100% on all his lakorns

cecilia

Staff member
Can't we have TIKKER in here? i would so love to see this bad boy back in action (in his home plate) again. lOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh yes cecilia i am also agree with Tikker too or the bad boy Ken who's actually good at a playboy character.

cecilia

Staff member
^HM .. i think TIKKER'S the best WOMANIZER in tdrama lOl -- i love his flirtatious ways in ROY LEH SANAE RAI -- first time he capture my heart fully as a womanizer LOl !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^HM .. i think TIKKER'S the best WOMANIZER in tdrama lOl -- i love his flirtatious ways in ROY LEH SANAE RAI -- first time he capture my heart fully as a womanizer LOl !
Hehe i like ur words describing Tik. Ken or Tik will best fit the womanizer character but not sure if Mart can do a good job like them. We'll see if
Mart can improve to be like them.