[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with Alice...Au is in my favorite actors list too...he and cherry have a good chemistry in many lakorn before ...it's interesting if they can reuinte one again ...but my first choice is for TIK....i want to see TIK nad CHERRY again and again...
Love your comment. The best choice for no.1 is Tik and no.2 would be Au. I also reckon Tik will fit this role too.

cecilia

Staff member
i want mind Tikker either -- in fact, i love him playing such PLAYER role .. the only thing I'll be mad and jealous is that he slept with two women in here along with n'ek .. so it's a bit (haha. i don't know what to think now Lol)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Still no confirmation on the p'ek in this? I'm crossing my fingers for Tik or Chakrit. Oooh or maybe Ken or Aum? The possibilities are just endless lol. :wub:

So, both Cherry and Mart have pulled out of this production? I'd like to see Vicky or Aff even though I was hoping for a Tik & Cherry reunion. :angry: :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Still no confirmation on the p'ek in this? I'm crossing my fingers for Tik or Chakrit. Oooh or maybe Ken or Aum? The possibilities are just endless lol. :wub:

So, both Cherry and Mart have pulled out of this production? I'd like to see Vicky or Aff even though I was hoping for a Tik & Cherry reunion. :angry: :lol:
No its not, becuz in Cherry's website said Cherry is still in but Mart has reject the role and has been pulled out so the p'ek is unconfirmed.
We just don't know who's yet.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crappies! i loved this lakorn!! it's gonna be a good remake...cherry is taking on the role. she is very talented. hehe loved the r scene...

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart's the pra'ek in here. in his recent interview, he said nok jariya contact him and cherry to play in here. wow, this will be like their 4th lakorn together! i wanna see cherry with other actors not just mart

fun

Expired Sarnie
i like a few of cherry's works but benz is just a better actress. but sadly she was pulled out. i think cherry and mart has a high chance of being confirmed unless we have a petition lol with lots of people.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So how can the petition will start like. But for Mart as p'ek, i don't have a high hopes that new one won't be as good as the old version.
I've haven't seen it yet but heard lots of people said it a really good one. Its not that i don't like Mart as p'ek its just his stiff when he becomes
aggressive, another example of a p'ek that does it very good is either Ken or Rome. But Rome haven't seen one from him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i had never started a petition before. i have joined some in the past lol one was for another rome and anne pairing. it was done by anonymousblue2001 and nat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like mart but he just doesn't suit the sadistic role! I don't know why they giving him it. There's rome who has never played these type of role but all the other ch3 actors did.

cecilia

Staff member
NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It can't be .. i like Mart but man, i don't want him in this role -- this is one of my favorite lakorn and to have him in here - might kill it for me just as much as i don't fully enjoy PLERNG SEE RONG!!!

Don't get me wrong but i'm not a BIG fan of Cherry either -- i don't want this to be remake :( ..

Can't they have a better pairing than this? New faces (so then i dont' have much to complain b/c they are new) or someone who can actually ACT in compare to the old one ..

Nok was an *ss in here but he was good as the two timer husband. I don't think i can FULLY trust Mart in this role T_T since he's not good at role like this -- Comedy is his thing, not drama like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
what an awkward cast lol i think it'll be great to see a fresh face in here like yaya.

cecilia

Staff member
^I think YAYA will be great for this role as she has done an AWESOME job as NOOT -- the kullastree of n'ek who will fights for the love of her life (even if she has to show her weakness at time) .. she'll play Ning's role well.

I wouldn't mind Mart/Nadech as the cheater hubby with Gubgib as the model gf LOl

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh Wow. So Mark is back for this lakorn? Idk. I do like Mart & Cherry.
I have never seen the old version so i don't want to say anything. ahahhaa
I guess i don't mind seeing this pair star in this lakorn. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i had never started a petition before. i have joined some in the past lol one was for another rome and anne pairing. it was done by anonymousblue2001 and nat.
Do you know the petition webpage? Man anybody reckon that the announcement of this lakorn is beginning to be like remake Plerng Boon, at first they were
saying its going to be the Ateam taking the role then suddenly a rumor casting change. My prediction is this one will be the same. As everybody knows
that Mart and Cherry are joining up with Por T/Janie new lakorn. They are mostly busy too. Yeah its better if they get a new face or someone that acts
in this role in the past and well done too. Ken Theeradeth or Chakrit and also Rome is a very good example but Rome hasn't been in any as for the
n'ek i do agree with Yaya just like everyone mention.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yaya has that good sweet nature in her physical appearance like ning. she would have been good in here and she is actually a good actress even though she is still a newbie. cherry has this masculine look to her (she beautiful) so she wouldnt fit the soft, weak, strong characteristic. sometimes look does play a big part in bringing out personality.

alice you would have to ask anonymousblue2001 at her youtube channel.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yaya has that good sweet nature in her physical appearance like ning. she would have been good in here and she is actually a good actress even though she is still a newbie. cherry has this masculine look to her (she beautiful) so she wouldnt fit the soft, weak, strong characteristic. sometimes look does play a big part in bringing out personality.

alice you would have to ask anonymousblue2001 at her youtube channel.
Oh thanks for the answer. I reckon Cherry has this sassy aggressive look but doesn't look suit as been weak. Yaya is a better choice or Taew might
be a good one too, see pairing w/Rome and w/Aum both girls seems weak crying but actually strong by stand up for themself. Man if Mart is still in
i think might skipped this cos when Mart becomes angry he creeps the hell out, it looks freaky. His good at comedy or those romantic kind of thing.
In Nimit Marn his so scary. They should pass on the role to Ken or Rome, they're maybe better.