[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
^I really want to see Aff in this role .. i think she'll do great b/c her english pronunciation is good -- also, due to her character in namtan mai, she have done a great job after she took control of her life without aum and her parent's help. I have full faith that she'll do AWESOME .. it's just a matter of time and matter of good script for this new version .. let's hope it'll be awesome like NAMPUENG KOM :p

as for P'ek -- hm .. i'd like to see Por/Rome b/c their acting is good -- chakrit will be good too but sometime, he overact and it irk me -- ken's good too but when he's in long LAKORN, i have a harder time watching him .. i like him in film .. short and simple but yet pleasing to the eyes Lol --- Aum, any ateamer would agree that he can do this role .. i would like to see him in this role too but i feel the character is not him -- also, i don't want to see him hurt her over and over again .. i think PLERNG BOON will be enough for me for this year or next year ... I wanna see a new p'ek with aff (if she decide or the elder of ch3 decide to give her this role) ..

another one i don't mind seeing is Chom or Janie -- i think both can pull of the character great .. I pity JANIE in NAMPUENG KOM for being manipulate by Nok but i cheer her on too when she ran away from Nok to pursue what she wants to to do from the start .. she didn't let her emotions take over her ..

as for Chom, i know she'll do great but i'm so use to seeing her being rai, i like seeing her being rai more than n'ek (for some reason)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Au Thanakorn can be another good choice too as a flirty playboy character. I dont know why his not given to be
p'ek anymore only supporting. He did a good job in 'hua jai 2 pak'. As for n'ek i don't see anyone else to fit
this new version other than Chompoo or Aff. Hope its a new pair that we havent seen.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. Now i also wonder who is Pra'ek...
Hope they make a Good choice! I want the Flirty type! Muahahhaha TIK! XD Lol
Anybody is fine :D

Hmm after 365? That's cool :)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I hope the p'ek is somebody really good. I'd love to see Rome, Aum or Ken in this role. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh i also reckon that Rome, Ken or Por T for instence they're propably make a very good flirty p'ek.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
after knowing about por signing with Ch3...i wanted him to star alongside cherry..would be interesting to see them together in this one

cecilia

Staff member
I don't know ..i can't picture Poh playing a flirty p'ek -- as much as i like him, i think this role is not suitable for him.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^por doesnt have any upcoming lakorn does he. havent heard any news
Por T does have upcoming. Its Faad Nah Ya with Kat Englsih, Mon ruk look thung with Ja and likit ruk 2 pandin with Janie the 1st time.

icool48

sarNie Adult
I heard news from smart 's fan that smart still is p.ek in this lakorn

and news from daradaily .. benz decided to withdraw from this one already.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, I definately forgot about those 2 lakorns of por. I dnk what's wrong with my mind lol I'm forgetting easily nowadays. i hope it's not mart since him n cherry have a new lakorn together. I want to see her with new actors. Maybe grate? His acting is actually good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I definately forgot about those 2 lakorns of por. I dnk what's wrong with my mind lol I'm forgetting easily nowadays. i hope it's not mart since him n cherry have a new lakorn together. I want to see her with new actors. Maybe grate? His acting is actually good.
Yeah its ok forgetting something is normal at least i'm here to give u the answer. I also think Grate would fit the p'ek role more than Mart,
seriously he is very stiff. U know the person that suit Cherry and can be a good playboy character is Au Thanakorn is a good example. It will be good if Au's his given back the p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^but with me i forgot REALY easily. i think i short term short memory..

alice, you must really like Au but its sad to say that his pra'ek days are long gone. i did liked him and cherry together as well..hes one of the few actors who i think have chemistry with her. please choose grate since he only have the lakorn with matt..rome and por already have plenty of lakorns for this year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^but with me i forgot REALY easily. i think i short term short memory..

alice, you must really like Au but its sad to say that his pra'ek days are long gone. i did liked him and cherry together as well..hes one of the few actors who i think have chemistry with her. please choose grate since he only have the lakorn with matt..rome and por already have plenty of lakorns for this year
Yeah Au is in my favourite actors list, his acting is very good and his not that old still looks good to be p'ek but i don't understand they let him continue. Him and Cherry looks hot next to eachother. Yeah Por and Lome are everywhere now and then, Grate should get a chance.

aryza

sarNie Egg
i agree with Alice...Au is in my favorite actors list too...he and cherry have a good chemistry in many lakorn before ...it's interesting if they can reuinte one again ...but my first choice is for TIK....i want to see TIK nad CHERRY again and again...