[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
Oooo Vicky she only has one lakorn lined up I hope they give Vicky a chance Aon or Rome with Vicky would be awesome

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wish ch3 would give vicky more roles too. im surprise she hasnt moved to ch7 by now and i dont wanna jinx it either.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mart not in dis one ? That's good! Saddist role is so not for him , his face look to sweet :lol: . Somehow , the meanest looking P"k i can think of is Aum or Por T but Cherry should had stay , i think she be good

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
As for the sadistic look i would say Ken, Rome, Aum or Por T. That is so sad Cherry is out too.
Yardthip is a good choice as n'ek cos haven't seen her in a weak role before. Hope Rome or Ken is chosen.
Yardthip will look good with any of the two p'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Por T and Aff should be in this one.
Por and Aff is ok for me but she look too pretty for him. If it is Aff then the image is Por w/Taew or Por w/Aff
cos Taew is like little Aff. Fingers cross to Por and Aff.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Por and Aff is ok for me but she look too pretty for him. If it is Aff then the image is Por w/Taew or Por w/Aff
cos Taew is like little Aff. Fingers cross to Por and Aff.

Aff is so perfect for this role! She has that prim n proper image, a true goonlasathree. I hope she gets this role and is removed from Plerng Boon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah me too i hope they removed the lovely Aff from plerng boon too, it will be very hard for her.
I haven't seen the old version of this lakorn before but heard from other people in the webboard this its a good
storyline. Aff and Por is good match too. Please new pair would be awesome.

cecilia

Staff member
I would be more than glad to see her off PLERNG BOON -- however, it would tears me apart to not get to see ATEAM together ..
i've been waiting for another one of them together and even if it's just like another repeat of NAMTAN MAI, at least, they are LEGALLY MARRIED in there LOl ..

maybe i'm just selfish, i want her in both lakorn -- this one and Plerng Boon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
and why not por t and namfon p? they look good together
I think Namfon P is abit odd to fit the role, she look suit to comedy or tomboy not really a prim/propper images.
Aff or Chompoo will fit the roles more. Plus i'm not a huge fan of Namfon lately havent seen her much onscreen.

Por T and Chompoo is ok with me.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
They should change the image of the the nangeke from prim and proper to working woman, pretty, smart, sexy and outspoken kind of woman like Wantagan and Tinwan in Fai Chon Seng. This is mia Teng of 2010 or 2011. So Chompoo will fits the role.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
The n'k seems good... She's not super weak!!! She stands up for herself so that's not weak....I like n'k who's weak as n smart but not smart n always fighting with p'k cause these n'k always seems to make stupid decision or runs to the bad guy!!! That pisses me off.... I like n'k who are considerate n stands up for herself but doesnt always fight words with p'k.... I mean if u r a guy n a girl keeps talking smack back it's more likely u'll hate her than fall for her in reality!!!! Anyways that's just my opinion....

I'm not a cherry fan, but I think mart is good

I'd love to see Rome in here cause he's cute, handsome and sexy... A fit for his looks... But I'd like to see him pair up with new n'k that is younger seems like he's always paired with older n'k cept for Rita.... Sigh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In my mind i do believe Rome is good looking and can pull it well for this lakorn. Chompoo or Aff is a perfect
choice as n'ek. Yep in 'faichonsang' Chompoo standup for herself very well, sure Aff will do so too. As for p'ek
Rome or Por will fit perfectly, as for Mart his good but abit stiff when he become very mean.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Namfon P is abit odd to fit the role, she look suit to comedy or tomboy not really a prim/propper images.
Aff or Chompoo will fit the roles more. Plus i'm not a huge fan of Namfon lately havent seen her much onscreen.

Por T and Chompoo is ok with me.
Namfon did great in Jao Sao Ban Rai. So I think this role can fit her and I wanna see Por T and Namfon P together again :D.

I wanna see Rome in this. It'll be his first real R scene :p As to whoever p'nang will be with him, it doesn't matter to me.

Por and Namfon vs Rome & someone random = I choose Rome :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will go with Rome the p'ek and as for the n'ek Chompoo will make it very good. There are some rumors that Rome/Chompoo
are in the remake of 'sai see plerng'.

cecilia

Staff member
i like mart but i wouldn't want to see him ruin this remake .. i mean, it's one of my favorite and with mart's acting, i still don't really like it when he play his role .. i want a FLIRTY p'ek who can pull this off since the p'ek in here is suppose to be a NAUGHTY PLAYER ..

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow...i haven heard anyone mention about charkit....anyway anybody can be a p'ek cuz i love all the guys from channel 3 but as for the n'ek there are only 2 i dnt want it to be choosen are either matt or margie...none of them...sorry if i'm being rude and forgive me...