[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

saki

sarNie Adult
Glad to see KongKai getting a little bit smarter as the show goes on; hope it stays that way or better yet, that he gets even smarter :D that way we won't be so angry with him. Arunprapai is great as usual- always calm, strong and dignified, even when she's crying; she'll need all her strength to protect her baby.

And Plingchat...is really going over the top, though I am enjoying her nang rai scenes. She's really scary sometimes, and her screams are real loud she should get 'loudest scream' award or something. o_O

saki

sarNie Adult
...although BPen screams pretty loud too. Can you imagine what it would be like if those two had a screaming contest? The whole wall would go down!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i'll reply to the one that is interesting and looks mia taeng thread is an exciting
for lots of comment to talk about :grouphug: :highfive:
You know what? I now find commenting is quite interesting, particularly for Mia Taeng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know what? I now find commenting is quite interesting, particularly for Mia Taeng.
yeah it is so interesting omg couldn't believe mia taeng thread is already on page 79 :faint:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Ratree Show credit from Rome's FC and Pantip

the rest of images
http://patchatafamily.com/index.php?topic=381.0

Rome and Chompoo so compatible and comfortable around each other Rome isn't shy against Chompoo not like with Rita, something going on with this Rome/Chomp :scratchchin:
thanks for posting! :D dang, Rome and Chompoo makes one hot couple *fans myself* I still haven't caught up with Mia Teng though LOL I'm stuck on ep 8 but I'll definitely have an MT marathon tonight :D