[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
i can't stand pancake either i don't understand why Ch7 suggest her as nang'ek :crazy:

I so agree with you Alice. I think this is one of the remake that I don't care to watch. If only Om was paired with maybe Jui/Mai Davika or even the veteran actress like Cherry or Kob Suvynan. Definitely, the old version was the bomb!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
To be honest, no it isn't. It doesn't compare to the old version at all. Pancake is overacting in almost every scene. It drives me nuts.
i agree, i think the role could have been given to a different actress to fit the role of Manee and also a different actor for the role of Khun Luong. the old version was classic and really good..loved Tua and Ann in the old version.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Don't get me wrong, I like Pancake but I hate her portrayal of Manee Chan. Pancake is a pretty decent actress but she gets such unsuitable roles.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i am in love with mia teng!! so glad to see kongkai appreciate and be affectionate with pai. as annoying proongchat is, i feel sorry for her. her lover was forced to marry someone else, how would that make you feel? and then to top it off, your "family" doesn't even genuinely care about you, you're just someone they use to do their dirty work. i think she really is a sweet girl and she really cares about kongkai but she grew up in a messed up environment and was never truly loved. anyways, i hope for more sweet scenes between our pra'nangs.
i also want to add that i think its cute how benz's bf, mick is her gay best friend. lol.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i am in love with mia teng!! so glad to see kongkai appreciate and be affectionate with pai. as annoying proongchat is, i feel sorry for her. her lover was forced to marry someone else, how would that make you feel? and then to top it off, your "family" doesn't even genuinely care about you, you're just someone they use to do their dirty work. i think she really is a sweet girl and she really cares about kongkai but she grew up in a messed up environment and was never truly loved. anyways, i hope for more sweet scenes between our pra'nangs.
i also want to add that i think its cute how benz's bf, mick is her gay best friend. lol.
I see the point too. however he act is not right. She should find love via a warm way.

I

izzy_arief

:eek:fftopic:

It's a surprise that Cupid Candy like Pancake, lol.

Well, I was excited to watch Om actually. But, huh, I really can't stand Pancake. I still don't find...she is beautiful? Nang ek? Grr~ The only Ch7's Nang ek that doesn't pissed me off is Min Peechaya! :p
Poor Om to be paired up with Pancake!!!

But, thanks everyone. Since you all said that the old version of Tawee Pope is good, I'm going to watch it. Gladly that someone is subbing the both version. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, where are you? Lol today is only Thursday. Can't wait any longer for ep.11 ...need to watch from the beginning again.
i am waiting patiently for episode 11 and trying to search for some more update trailer
scene for the preview of next episode 11, but it seem the day is flying very fast than
i thought

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:eek:fftopic:

It's a surprise that Cupid Candy like Pancake, lol.

Well, I was excited to watch Om actually. But, huh, I really can't stand Pancake. I still don't find...she is beautiful? Nang ek? Grr~ The only Ch7's Nang ek that doesn't pissed me off is Min Peechaya! :p
Poor Om to be paired up with Pancake!!!

But, thanks everyone. Since you all said that the old version of Tawee Pope is good, I'm going to watch it. Gladly that someone is subbing the both version. :thumbsup:
hehe izzy i was like :faint: wow can't cupid candy like pancake, like me i can't
stand watching her face in lakorn something related with none are interesting to me
i don know why she's so promoted :eek:fftopic: i can't stand all those Ch7 n'ek beside the
one i like are the mid/older gen like Aump,Kob,Noon,Yui and the rest don offer me to watch their lakorn my answer is a no, i only watch those from exact Ch5/Ch7 and most is Ch3 they know how to act

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
hehe izzy i was like :faint: wow can't cupid candy like pancake, like me i can't
stand watching her face in lakorn something related with none are interesting to me
i don know why she's so promoted :eek:fftopic: i can't stand all those Ch7 n'ek beside the
one i like are the mid/older gen like Aump,Kob,Noon,Yui and the rest don offer me to watch their lakorn my answer is a no, i only watch those from exact Ch5/Ch7 and most is Ch3 they know how to act
That is also my answer. Ch7's lakorns are far from what we call quality lakorn. They should find ways to improve that weakness or they will loss more viewers.

Another thing, ch7 promotes only young actress while the talented senior ones are kicked to the corner. I believe that people like pancake, kwan, mai, but there are people who like yui, noon. so, try to balance that.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
That is also my answer. Ch7's lakorns are far from what we call quality lakorn. They should find ways to improve that weakness or they will loss more viewers.

Another thing, ch7 promotes only young actress while the talented senior ones are kicked to the corner. I believe that people like pancake, kwan, mai, but there are people who like yui, noon. so, try to balance that.
i wouldn't mind Mai and Kwan but there is some that i cannot watch them at all is
Min pechaya and pancake even poo praiya also don know why they chose them to play n'ek
where as Chompoo i like her since morlum summer with Por N then on i still fond of her
but haven't watch much of her lakorn cos Ch7 no space to her i am glad she switch to Ch3
and now she's hot atm

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
i am waiting patiently for episode 11 and trying to search for some more update trailer
scene for the preview of next episode 11, but it seem the day is flying very fast than
i thought
That what I am doing too, waiting patiently until Monday comes. Alice, I hope you don't think that I'm bothering you.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
i wouldn't mind Mai and Kwan but there is some that i cannot watch them at all is
Min pechaya and pancake even poo praiya also don know why they chose them to play n'ek
where as Chompoo i like her since morlum summer with Por N then on i still fond of her
but haven't watch much of her lakorn cos Ch7 no space to her i am glad she switch to Ch3
and now she's hot atm
Right.