[Ch3] Mia Teng (Maker J)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
forgive me .it's just someone's guess.lol.

so i figured from the date, mia taeng will hav 14 episodes. that's quite normal
na i won't blame u but next time don't go by the person word mouthing cos these days
in society there are people that likes to untrue stuff

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice! Have you ever had any reply from him...lol...just curious before I send him the message and not to expect anything back. It would really be cool to get a response from him. I also hope that he reads all of our posting too. :rolleyes:
yeah he did reply back to those members i comment on his facebook FC and he did reply
and answer.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haha, I love your comment. Too bad I can't do the same cause I don't live in the country side. A better idea for me will be shooting my bebe gun at a picture of rome from this lakorn. Lol.
ha now i love this comment i would do the same but i actually uses the Target and
stick kongkwai picture on then throw the poking arrows.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
MV ผู้หญิงโง่ๆที่ยอมเธอง่ายๆ - ปนัดดา

credit from gmmgrammyofficial - sang by Panadda

snowflake

sarNie Egg
just watched ep 7. i need to catch up!

i hate how khongkhai is so naive in this. i hope they don't make this like the version with ning where the the pra'ek knows nang'ek was preggy but didn't go to see her until towards the end.. atleast that's my assumption since i didn't actually watch it, just skimmed through it, skipping some episodes in between, and that was all i saw.

man, proong has some seriously good timing, always popping up at the right moments, where she's not wanted.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i have been a silent watcher because i needed some catching up to do. lol. i am finally all caught up and i have to say, i love love love it!! benz portrays her character amazingly good! she is that annoying!! i love her. rome is so dumb and naive, he needs a good wake up call. but when he is sweet with araya, my heart melts! araya's character is meant to have that careless and stiff face when she is talking to pra'ek and she does it well. i wish she expressed her emotions a bit more but this is how her character is. the willing scenes were tastefully done. im glad it wasn't an attempt rape and then a willing. all in all, i am not disappointed at all. i am excited for the upcoming episodes.

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG even though he finally confronted Proong about putting the bra in his luggage, I still hate him for all the hurtful things he said to Pai. I will be satisfy if KK and PP go on their separate ways, unless they will make it up to me in episode 9 and up. I cannot stand his stupidity any longer. I cannot stand him being so nice to Proong although he does feel that she is wrong. I cannot stand him talking crap to Pai. And seriously Pai needs to stay away from her ex. He pisses me off in so many level as well. I noticed that all the men in here are a bunch of loser!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ladies couple more days till we get to see chompoo and rome...
:w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn:
he he 555 :highfive: will still be seeing Rome and Chomp cos i think mia taeng will
be expand to more than 10 episode and roy mai is after on the 5th september they
swop it with ken/janie lakorn to replacing pimmala the 31st august

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG even though he finally confronted Proong about putting the bra in his luggage, I still hate him for all the hurtful things he said to Pai. I will be satisfy if KK and PP go on their separate ways, unless they will make it up to me in episode 9 and up. I cannot stand his stupidity any longer. I cannot stand him being so nice to Proong although he does feel that she is wrong. I cannot stand him
talking crap to Pai. And seriously Pai needs to stay away
from her ex. He pisses me off in so many level as well. I
noticed that all the men in here are a bunch of loser!!!

Lol well now Pai can't stay away frm her ex anymore cuz he is helping her and the family lawyer on khongkai's dad case

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
it's soooooo not fair. he thinks he's entitled to sleep around with another girl, yet when he sees his wife with her guy friend, he gets all ballistic and tells her it's not good that she does that. and i think i really missed this, but when did pai fall in love with kk???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
it's soooooo not fair. he thinks he's entitled to sleep around with another girl, yet when he sees his wife with her guy friend, he gets all ballistic and tells her it's not good that she does that. and i think i really missed this, but when did pai fall in love with kk???
episode 5 when the night kk slept in pai room and turn on the aircond and that night :w-scene-pop-corn: then came a 2nd :w-scene-pop-corn: when kk was drunk

fun

Expired Sarnie
Exactly what I have been trying to figure out. How in the hell did she fall in love with him? I think the script writer really lacks romance in his or her life cause this is not romantic at all. It's frustrating! It's illogical!

episode 5 when the night kk slept in pai room and turn on the aircond and that night :w-scene-pop-corn: then came a 2nd :w-scene-pop-corn: when kk was drunk
No I don't think he had ever fell in love with Pai. If he did love her, he would have cut ties with Proong or at least listen to both side of the story when Proong claims this and that. I admit the willing scene was well done but it didn't flow with the plot. When he went to stay with Proong, that was the last straw from him. He cannot redeem what he did. I am so frustrated right now that I have watched episode 8 with sub. I wanted to strangle Proong, Khai, and Pai.

afkldahf oieahfiohewiof hiuafg uyaf;ewaofgiuagfv8o;ewfr ;ahyf9;ewtraeyfeiow;fy owayhfgui a;hfioyewa9igfo'hkf.hciagFOPNEAWURyafhuidfasjkfhewoi fefhioew;yrhf hhfk eohfuioe;whF /WEHIOFHAHFHOahioghhreoihfsi gior;hgioeah fifiohir oahiohweryoig hr;agioe fheihgtie hfpoihvf'iwaer t/o' hiaofhwea ;uiogf/ORF'PHFhgioha gifIOH IRH Aihg ioerh ahrioghra'th ei'ohfio'da hoihg9i erhith ioghoa'[gtaoi 'hwhyHYIOGHFg eioag hoi ihIOhioh oiasdh oahyfoiaetopewiof hio;af hyoe htio ahgioprah'a g/hgihio'gh ahweih f hyiojhoihfuoagui jfioiofiof y9alkjopiwea khiofoieah fsifhep a

I have been cursing so much lately lol in front of the computer screen too. I think the people in the house thinks I am totally crazy lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Exactly what I have been trying to figure out. How in the hell did she fall in love with him? I think the script writer really lacks romance in his or her life cause this is not romantic at all. It's frustrating! It's illogical!

No I don't think he had ever fell in love with Pai. If he did love her, he would have cut ties with Proong or at least listen to both side of the story when Proong claims this and that. I admit the willing scene was well done but it didn't flow with the plot. When he went to stay with Proong, that was the last straw from him. He cannot redeem what he did. I am so frustrated right now that I have watched episode 8 with sub. I wanted to strangle Proong, Khai, and Pai.

afkldahf oieahfiohewiof hiuafg uyaf;ewaofgiuagfv8o;ewfr ;ahyf9;ewtraeyfeiow;fy owayhfgui a;hfioyewa9igfo'hkf.hciagFOPNEAWURyafhuidfasjkfhewoi fefhioew;yrhf hhfk eohfuioe;whF /WEHIOFHAHFHOahioghhreoihfsi gior;hgioeah fifiohir oahiohweryoig hr;agioe fheihgtie hfpoihvf'iwaer t/o' hiaofhwea ;uiogf/ORF'PHFhgioha gifIOH IRH Aihg ioerh ahrioghra'th ei'ohfio'da hoihg9i erhith ioghoa'[gtaoi 'hwhyHYIOGHFg eioag hoi ihIOhioh oiasdh oahyfoiaetopewiof hio;af hyoe htio ahgioprah'a g/hgihio'gh ahweih f hyiojhoihfuoagui jfioiofiof y9alkjopiwea khiofoieah fsifhep a

I have been cursing so much lately lol in front of the computer screen too. I think the people in the house thinks I am totally crazy lol
na ur not crazy i actually do that sometime too at the start kk won't fall 4 pai yet
if u get to epi 6,7,8 kk gave out a word to pai that she's good everyone except him
this is the part that night they argue this means he might already fallen inlove just
1 day left till epi 9 the sweet scene and the :baby-scene-pop-corn: will arrive and
kk will get the morning sick cos of pregnancy condition