[CH3] Mia Luang (D One TV) : Jui Warattaya / Smart Krissada / Cris Horwang

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
rockateur said:
No, Ticha from Team Bee won which I'm not too happy about lol. After Bee made that ignorant comment about how these girls are just stepping stones for her to be the winner, I thought to myself that I'd rather have Lukkade win again but nope, I totally jinxed myself haha. During the finale, I thought Gina walked the best and on the overall, Gwang was the most consistent and impressive of the bunch so Ticha winning was totally random. Speaking of The Face, I have a feeling a lot of the girls, particularly from Cris' them will be signed with Channel 3 sooner or later. 
I've just found my long lost twin. Lol same, I agree with everything you've written. I thought that Gina deserved it, she was strongest, had an amazing walk while her acting is pretty good if you saw that acting campaign. Gwang is also a very mature competitor, she doesn't bash anyone, in which I didn't like Gina since she's very outspoken about who she doesn't like. Ticha winning was just...unexpected, she was overacting, and I felt that the other two gals were at a disadvantage if you look at their gowns, it's like they've already decided on Ticha being the winner by giving her the better gown and such. But, yeah, I felt like Bee didn't value Ticha until Cris tried to take her away, the fact that she had a 13 year old on her team, 5555. I don't even know anymore, CH3 is unpredictable, not gonna get my hopes up for dream pairs. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Smart, Jui, and Rita will likely be in here. We don't know who will be mia luang and mia noi yet. Lol. Let Rita play rai. Maybe she'll shine. Jui already played a mia noi in STT. Stop giving her rai roles.

From KCL:   @ ละครเมียหลวง ของ“คุณแดง”สุรางค์ ที่ร่วมทำกับกันตนาป้อนวิก 3 นักแสดงน่าจะลงตัวที่ “สมาร์ท”กฤษฎา “จุ๋ย”วรัทยา และ “ริต้า”ศรีริต้า ส่วนใครจะเป็นหลวง-น้อย ต้องลุ้นกัน

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like the cast already, Jui is probably going to be rai and Rita is most likely going to be mia luang. Wonder how they are going to end it this time around. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Cupid Candy said:
I like the cast already, Jui is probably going to be rai and Rita is most likely going to be mia luang. Wonder how they are going to end it this time around.
I was thinking that too. Jui seems to shine more in this type of role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They need a change. I honestly think Jui fits n'ek roles because she has a n'ek aura about her. Even when she plays rai, she still looks like poo dee. Even the dubbing companies gave her the n'ek voice in Samee  Teetra and made Ploy rai. Lol. Rita should be given a challenge because Jui has already been challenged. I don't think Rita fits n'ek. She has the looks but she shines more as supporting.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL @your comment about the dub.

Even as supporting,they always managed to make Rita so super nangek-ish.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone tell me how Jui looks younger than Rita? I mean in the previous version even though Pok and Aum were of the same generation, it was clear that Pok was meant to be older than Aum, -.- I just can't...

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Prakaidao said:
I've just found my long lost twin. Lol same, I agree with everything you've written. I thought that Gina deserved it, she was strongest, had an amazing walk while her acting is pretty good if you saw that acting campaign. Gwang is also a very mature competitor, she doesn't bash anyone, in which I didn't like Gina since she's very outspoken about who she doesn't like. Ticha winning was just...unexpected, she was overacting, and I felt that the other two gals were at a disadvantage if you look at their gowns, it's like they've already decided on Ticha being the winner by giving her the better gown and such. But, yeah, I felt like Bee didn't value Ticha until Cris tried to take her away, the fact that she had a 13 year old on her team, 5555. I don't even know anymore, CH3 is unpredictable, not gonna get my hopes up for dream pairs. 

Hi Twin! :) Yes I agree that Gina performed the strongest during the finale whether it's her posing or walking. I don't even get how Ticha won the acting campaign because to me, Gina was the only one who was convincing as a mentally unstable person (her hand gestures and laugh in the beginning to convey that she was out of her mind before lashing out at Carissa) while the others came off more like a typical nang'rai. Gwang was the most consistent contestant because she did her homework and always thought outside the box which is why she won most of the campaigns. Aside from the girls on Cris' team, everyone else was pretty rude and outspoken whereas the girls from last season were more entertaining and respectful. I honestly don't see Ticha as a nang aek and lord help me, before she starts acting, she better work on her enunciation. It's questionable whether the Thai viewers will be accepting of her brash personality off screen because you know how fans like to believe that actresses need to remain as nang aek's in real life so no swearing, no parting, drinking etc. As for Bee, I think from the get go she favoured Jukko for her looks and Linly for her freshness but later on believed that the best overall person to go with was Ticha. None of them really stood out to me though. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol, I had a dream about this one last night and it said Rita is n'ek and Jui is n'rai. I don't even know how this lakorn got stuck in my head, and p'ek is Pope. Like what?

I didn't take that show seriously, too fake. This season was about mentors competing and fighting rather than the competitors learning, season one had more acting campaigns, this one just did it last minute.

I seriously want Rita as n'rai in here for once even if she butchers this one because I want to see if she can do it or not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
When I first heard the news of Rita and Jui were both in here, I was hoping Rita was rai because it is about time she takes on a different role.....I really realllyyyy liked her in Leum Prai Lai Rak because her character had personality. Hrmmmm..I'm hoping there is some kinda miracle where Jui and Rita switch places lol Btw. I actually think Jui shines more as a rai. I was never too fond of her n'ek roles however my perspective changed when I watched STT. This lakorn is also a reunion for Smart and Rita. I liked them together and their pairing most in YHKT :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Confirmed. Jui will play mia luang in here while Cris Horwang will be mia noi. Smart is p'ek.

From KCL: @ เคาะแล้วละคร “เมียหลวง” ของผู้จัด “น้อง” พรสุดา งานนี้ได้ “จุ๋ย” วรัทยา รับบทเป็นเมียหลวง คริส หอวัง เป็นเมียน้อย ส่วน “สมาร์ท” กฤษฎา เป็น ดร.อนิรุทธิ์ เจ้าค่ะ

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Now this is a perfect cast. Cris will be an excellent mia noi. After watching Club Friday series, yup this role is for her.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
But I feel like this kind of character fit his acting, Idk, Imo I think it does, doesn't require much emotion because the guy is a douche. But even if p'ek wasn't Smart, he'll eventually get overshadowed by Jui and Cris, just like Pope in STT where it was mainly Jui and Ploy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he's still busy with his architect job? I know Smart isn't the greatest actor but I like his odd squinting. Lol. For me, some effort is better than no effort. I really don't like dead eyes. With Smart, I like him in jerk roles. Haha. The sharp tongued p'eks who are mean on the outside been nice on the inside, like in Likit Kammathep with Anne. He's the only bad actor I like. Lol.