[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow I never realized how tall Pie! She looks almost the same height as Mai. Isn’t he kind of tall for a Ch3 actor too. Probably should’ve made her skip out on the heels for that scene since you can’t see them anyways lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wow I never realized how tall Pie! She looks almost the same height as Mai. Isn’t he kind of tall for a Ch3 actor too. Probably should’ve made her skip out on the heels for that scene since you can’t see them anyways lol
Mai not that tall, he’s 180cm. He’s a bit short than Alek and he’s 182cm.

Last edited:

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree! the more i watch him, the more i like him. Plus his acting always improves and you can see his growth. I'm so glad he getting more pra'ek roles. Compared to boy pakorn, I'd watch Mai more than Boy. Can't seem to never watch or finish a lakorn with Boy in it anymore.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree! the more i watch him, the more i like him. Plus his acting always improves and you can see his growth. I'm so glad he getting more pra'ek roles. Compared to boy pakorn, I'd watch Mai more than Boy. Can't seem to never watch or finish a lakorn with Boy in it anymore.
I can’t seem to watch Boy. I’ve maybe finished like one of his lakorn with Vicky and can’t finish any of his other ones. Agree, Mai has improved with his acting. It’s good that he’s getting better roles too.

Last edited: