[CH3] Mia Jum Pen (D One TV) : Mai Warit / Pie Rinrada

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope it is a bit more light hearted. I don't want N'ek to be too weak willed like the original. I remember the first few episodes being sort of cute because he fell in love with her so fast and was trying to romance her up so much. lol

poobae91

sarNie Adult
The original did have comedy because of the supporting characters like her maid friend and the main guy's mom who tried ways to stop her son from falling for the main girl, but it was mainly romance because main guy fell in love with main girl at first sight so he tried ways to make her fall for him because they eventually become husband and wife. However, we say that main girl doesn't have a backbone because although she likes main guy, she always had this guilt about lying to him about her identity and the position of his wife is not rightfully hers. And then, you have the typical villains of the main girl's aunt who wants money and cousin who now wants main guy, and this other girl who the mom of main guy tries to hook him up with haha.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I actually like the original so i'm happy they did a remake, i was waiting for one. The new cast looks good so i can't wait. If it's fake marriage, or main couple getting arranged married, then it's my cup of tea. I just don't like it if they start out the lakorn with them already boy/girlfriend. I need my slap/kiss drama. lol.

It did drag at the end with the original but i guess they need drama in lakorns.

i'm still waiting for them to remake Willy and Mew's desert one (follow your heart). I don't think Tui and Kwan one was the remake.
also: Baan Rai Ruen Ruk---> Tao Somchai and Nan Chalitha (arranged marriage)
and :Huk Leam Kularb ----> Tao Somchai and Nook Suthida (the one she played as a boy and moved in with Tao's family as his brother. lol. i remember staying up till like 3am in the morning watching this even though i had school and was sharing a room with my angry sister. hehe)

i really love Tao's lakorn back then. Hehe. i feel old. lol.

i used to have those in all VHS. LOL. omg the good old times.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
It doesn't look like she's gonna be a nurse in this one like in the old one with Bee. I like the cast can't wait for this lakorn.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The pictures make it seem quite different from the first one. Looks like the n’ek in this version is more touchy and cutesy. Other one she was kind of shy and reserved but I like the change. The p’ek also looks more serious in the photos I’ve seen so far

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually really like this lakorn despite disliking a lot of the things that happen in it lmao

I wanted to slap Bee and Namfon so bad! I hope they take out the rape. It would be much more of a betrayal if it was consensual sex and then the big reveal.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I can see this becoming a hit if they take out the r scene and cut back on the dragging scenes. I like Bee/Namfon’s version, it was quite funny.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I loved Bee and Namfons pairing. One of my faves from the older lakorns I’ve watched.

Pie is such a cutie. I’m glad Ch3 is treating her better now that she’s gotten a little bit bigger of a fandom. I think if she ever got a chance with any of the A-listers, she would match Mark so well. I can see those two really having some good chemistry! Let’s hope one day we get the chance to see them

g3123

sarNie Egg
I actually like the original so i'm happy they did a remake, i was waiting for one. The new cast looks good so i can't wait. If it's fake marriage, or main couple getting arranged married, then it's my cup of tea. I just don't like it if they start out the lakorn with them already boy/girlfriend. I need my slap/kiss drama. lol.

It did drag at the end with the original but i guess they need drama in lakorns.

i'm still waiting for them to remake Willy and Mew's desert one (follow your heart). I don't think Tui and Kwan one was the remake.
also: Baan Rai Ruen Ruk---> Tao Somchai and Nan Chalitha (arranged marriage)
and :Huk Leam Kularb ----> Tao Somchai and Nook Suthida (the one she played as a boy and moved in with Tao's family as his brother. lol. i remember staying up till like 3am in the morning watching this even though i had school and was sharing a room with my angry sister. hehe)

i really love Tao's lakorn back then. Hehe. i feel old. lol.

i used to have those in all VHS. LOL. omg the good old times.
Hi I liked the original too though the main FL was tooooo shy. She never let the ML touch her after marriage because she promised her step mother. I mean how will the step mother what happens in the room right?? :). The ML tried tried and tried and finally it was a R urghh! (which was wrong in many ways)

Even I like arranged marriage trope a lot like you :). Can you give me the summary of Baan Rai Ruen Ruk? I didn't find it anywhere.

thanks a lot :)

meenia

sarNie Adult
Hi I liked the original too though the main FL was tooooo shy. She never let the ML touch her after marriage because she promised her step mother. I mean how will the step mother what happens in the room right?? :). The ML tried tried and tried and finally it was a R urghh! (which was wrong in many ways)

Even I like arranged marriage trope a lot like you :). Can you give me the summary of Baan Rai Ruen Ruk? I didn't find it anywhere.

thanks a lot :)
Baan Rai Ruen Ruk....

I wrote the post above before i recently seen the lakorn again. I just watch it the other day, and i'm like why i did like this lakorn. Nang'ek is weak. I hope the remake doesn't make the nang'ek as weak as Nan. She was crazy, all she did was misunderstand, cry on her own, think on her own, force people to be together and then just cry about Tao not loving her. LOL. I think Tao's just hot but now i'm not sure why i liked this lakorn. heheh.

So the story is they are childhood friends since Nan's mom used to be lover to Tao's dad. However Tao's mom trick his dad to marry her that's why Nan's mom left and married someone else. I guess the whole mess is that Tao's mom hate Nan's mom for taking Tao's dad's love from her. So before Tao's mom passed away she wrote a diary for Tao to take revenge. Tao's dad die and wants Tao to marry Nan so she could get everything that should have been hers/ or her mom.. LOL.

Nan grew up is a doctor and has a doctor boyfriend who she was going to marry, but then was arrange to get marry to Tao by her mom. She doesn't know who the groom is but when she found it was Tao she was willing to marry him since she had always loved him. Tao already have a girl who he was going to marry, but since his father wants him to marry Nan he left the other girl.

They got married ( all happens in like 1 episode), he brought her back to his farm since his father was a farmer. She found out he only married her for revenge (she found the diary) and the place they are living has his girlfriend's drawing and statue since that was supposed to be their wedding home. Turns out Nan is friend with Tao's ex so she was willing to be the one to leave Tao so he can go back to his ex.

All Nan did was cry, push Tao to his ex, then cry that he doesn't love her, lol. So it's like back and forth with the two, she tells him she's going to leave with her ex when he comes and picks her up. Tao try to get her jealous by using his ex, she try to get him angry using her ex.

Then Nan's weird ex, rape Tao's ex since he want Nan to be happy to be with the person she loves since he knows she doesn't love him. I think this is kind of all Nan's fault too since at first Tao's ex was going to leave but Nan's like i don't love him he doesn't love me. ( but then again i get why Nan is sad since she really did think Tao never loved her. Gosh if only they talked. Lakorn could have ended in 3 episode. lol ) You should be with him, i'll leave since i love my boyfriend. That's why the ex stay with Tao. LOL. So they all made the ex like she's the bad one....lol.

But at the end, there was a 2nd diary from Tao's mom which Tao knows. She didn't want him to take revenge like her early diary. She wants him to love Nan since his mom was the one that took away the love of her husband and friend. Nan finally realize that Tao wasn't out to revenge on her but he truly did love her.

The two ex got together, but dame she should have left that guy... he raped her and told her she's destroying someone else marriage. I think she would have back off if Nan was just honest with herself that she loves Tao.

So don't watch this lakorn. LOL. Unless you are a big fan of Tao or Nan. LOL.

g3123

sarNie Egg
Baan Rai Ruen Ruk....

I wrote the post above before i recently seen the lakorn again. I just watch it the other day, and i'm like why i did like this lakorn. Nang'ek is weak. I hope the remake doesn't make the nang'ek as weak as Nan. She was crazy, all she did was misunderstand, cry on her own, think on her own, force people to be together and then just cry about Tao not loving her. LOL. I think Tao's just hot but now i'm not sure why i liked this lakorn. heheh.

So the story is they are childhood friends since Nan's mom used to be lover to Tao's dad. However Tao's mom trick his dad to marry her that's why Nan's mom left and married someone else. I guess the whole mess is that Tao's mom hate Nan's mom for taking Tao's dad's love from her. So before Tao's mom passed away she wrote a diary for Tao to take revenge. Tao's dad die and wants Tao to marry Nan so she could get everything that should have been hers/ or her mom.. LOL.

Nan grew up is a doctor and has a doctor boyfriend who she was going to marry, but then was arrange to get marry to Tao by her mom. She doesn't know who the groom is but when she found it was Tao she was willing to marry him since she had always loved him. Tao already have a girl who he was going to marry, but since his father wants him to marry Nan he left the other girl.

They got married ( all happens in like 1 episode), he brought her back to his farm since his father was a farmer. She found out he only married her for revenge (she found the diary) and the place they are living has his girlfriend's drawing and statue since that was supposed to be their wedding home. Turns out Nan is friend with Tao's ex so she was willing to be the one to leave Tao so he can go back to his ex.

All Nan did was cry, push Tao to his ex, then cry that he doesn't love her, lol. So it's like back and forth with the two, she tells him she's going to leave with her ex when he comes and picks her up. Tao try to get her jealous by using his ex, she try to get him angry using her ex.

Then Nan's weird ex, rape Tao's ex since he want Nan to be happy to be with the person she loves since he knows she doesn't love him. I think this is kind of all Nan's fault too since at first Tao's ex was going to leave but Nan's like i don't love him he doesn't love me. ( but then again i get why Nan is sad since she really did think Tao never loved her. Gosh if only they talked. Lakorn could have ended in 3 episode. lol ) You should be with him, i'll leave since i love my boyfriend. That's why the ex stay with Tao. LOL. So they all made the ex like she's the bad one....lol.

But at the end, there was a 2nd diary from Tao's mom which Tao knows. She didn't want him to take revenge like her early diary. She wants him to love Nan since his mom was the one that took away the love of her husband and friend. Nan finally realize that Tao wasn't out to revenge on her but he truly did love her.

The two ex got together, but dame she should have left that guy... he raped her and told her she's destroying someone else marriage. I think she would have back off if Nan was just honest with herself that she loves Tao.

So don't watch this lakorn. LOL. Unless you are a big fan of Tao or Nan. LOL.
Wow..thanks a ton for such detailed reply.You are indeed a sweetheart. yeah I will go by your advice LOL. The FL and both the exes do seem confused. But as you said if they had talked all this ..lakorn will end in 3 episodes LOL. Mia Jum Pen is also of the same kind I guess. If only the FL tells the ML her real identity he wouldn;t have been so angry later on. He kept telling her, he hated girls who lie. Yet the FL lied to him like hundred times. But I did like the chemistry between the leads there.

Anyway , thank you :).