❤️[Ch3] Mia Archeep(Step Onward): Mai Warit / Prang Kannarun

After watching the ep tonight i think it was Aunt Jarunee who ordered to kill Dit cause of what he discovered in the contract and she maybe the reason why Dao's father was denied of any medical assistance.

How many episodes do we have left? It seems like its just starting to get interesting. I hope the series will not be rushed.

Im loving all Dao and Dit moments in the past few episodes. Love Mai's sweet smiles and Prang's sexy outifts, suits her!
It said 14 episodes.

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I love her make-up too. Not too much, very simple and natural.

@Koy123, the title is so sweet..Wife's Time

I told myself that i wont stream this tonight but after seeing all the photos id be watching it live hehehe

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I feel pitty for Ann, her feelings are real and it’s hard to come to terms with it. Ann has a really good friend like Ted, he’ll support her and also tell her how it is. I love Ted’s character!

Izce

sarNie Hatchling
I feel pitty for Ann, her feelings are real and it’s hard to come to terms with it. Ann has a really good friend like Ted, he’ll support her and also tell her how it is. I love Ted’s character!
Ikr. Being in the friendzone is like hell,especially when the other party starts dating seriously :sad6:
Though im happy that she has Ted to remind her of her place in Dit's life. Anna needs to learn to accept that or else she will continue to harm Dao.

Speaking of supporting cast, Paeng and Choen are also good in playing their roles especially Paeng hehehe the typical wife who wants to have the upper hand in their relationship.

Aww,what happened to their ratings...last night around 104k were streaming it live.

Last edited:

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
I thought I need a man like Khun Nam but I need a friend like Khun Tate more!!! Having a friend to keep you in check warms my heart <3<3<3

And what is with their make up? I had that problem while watching Hua Jai Sila too. Like their make up is more yellow tone for their skin??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ikr. Being in the friendzone is like hell,especially when the other party starts dating seriously :sad6:
Though im happy that she has Ted to remind her of her place in Dit's life. Anna needs to learn to accept that or else she will continue to harm Dao.

Speaking of supporting cast, Paeng and Choen are also good in playing their roles especially Paeng hehehe the typical wife who wants to have the upper hand in their relationship.

Aww,what happened to their ratings...last night around 104k were streaming it live.
This lakorn doesn’t have crazy rai except for the aunt, so the ratings are not not be high. I like that this lakorn has reasonings with the characters. Ann, Ted, and Nam are gray characters, we understand and sympathize with them.
choen and Paeng act like real couple with their little screen time. Hehe