❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It said that n'ek is young maybe 18 or 19 years old in college but never finish. Hope they still keep her fliratatious and let her kiss p'ek when they first met helping her and he thinks that she's a hooker.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Me too. With Andrew, I just know it be hilarious, I can't take him serious in drama , it something about him LOL

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Me too. With Andrew, I just know it be hilarious, I can't take him serious in drama , it something about him LOL
IKR. That face in general like what the heck face look. When he smiles it's a bit better. My mom can't stand him. She said he talks lazy don't like his voice. She doesn't watch any lakorn of his hehe. He's okay to me.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Some pics to share...

Credits to Andrew Matt FC, usher_ushrinya, as tagged, benjako, Maker J

sarN

sarNie Granny
IKR. That face in general like what the heck face look. When he smiles it's a bit better. My mom can't stand him. She said he talks lazy don't like his voice. She doesn't watch any lakorn of his hehe. He's okay to me.
true. his expression sometime blank or he pause for a moment but I find it hilarious .

little22

sarNie Juvenile
when will this air. i can't wait to watch one of my fave revenge for a remake. and a good looking pair and can act is a bonus

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they are done. Usually a group picture with all the cast and staff and a post-filming cast party means they are already done filming :)

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
yay. it's sooner than i thought. it has no coverage as much as kleuen cheewit.this is the only one i look forward to. revenge my type
:pancarta: Me too! A revenge story and where pra'ek falls for nang'ek but was not in to her at the beginning. Curious to see if they made any changes from the older version (Willy/Mam).