❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Ok! If the old N'ek is in here, will be great too see how Matt picks up on her character portrayal. They do look great as on screen couple. It's acting right!!! But just saying about my bias Yadech: IK YK WK EK. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Finally a pic of them behind the scenes lol. I seriously thought they would not have one. Well, Andrew does have a history of having the best chemistry with a n'ek he doesn't care for so I'm betting the farm he is going to have major spark with Matt hahahaha.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually love Willy and Lalita together. :crush: Also, I love both of their movies together, the one she is a witch and the other one her name is Lucky. Willy was such a cutie in those two movies.

Willy lakorn with Angie Hasting is pretty good too, but I love Fai Luang more.

Ruen Ram with Kwang was also good, it's just that is soooooooo long and too many other characters, still is very good if you like difference lives type of lakorn.

MKLFF was good back then because I believe it was Jintara second lakorn (correct me if I'm wrong) after being in the movies for so long, so the hypes was mostly about her, and Willy being hot was a plus... AND... being filmed oversea in foreign lands was more interesting and peoples enjoy it more back then. The cute bickering was such a hit too, besides that, they isn't much to the story other than for them to learn how to live together and get along as new sibling HAHAHA
Maya, I became Willy's fan after watching "Ruen Ram". I thought it was a good lakorn. I love Fai Luang too. There's so much angst!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, this is one of my favorite lakorn. Willy and Mam were cute together. And Willy was super hot here full of anger and jealousy!! Will be watching this new version!!

Last edited:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I miss watching Matt! Currently watching her lakorn with Film... She's hilarious. Just wished her pa'ek wasn't Film though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'm waiting anxiously for this lakorn. Can't wait to see Andrew and Matt together. Wondering if this is even halfway done. Originally I wanted to see her lakorn with Rome but his nose ruined it for me and I just don't care about that lakorn anymore lol. But I probably just watch her scenes and FF the rest.

I want to know what direction they are taking with this lakorn. I don't think they will make n'ek as flirtatious as the original.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@beybey, noooo I hope they still make na'ek flirtatious. That's what I really like in the original. She doesn't care what ppl think of her. Yeah, can't wait for this either!!