❤ [Ch3] Meuan Khon La Faak Fah (Maker J) : Andrew G / Matt P

byebye

sarNie OldFart
xodxo said:
I havent been following this thread so is Matt confirmed for sure? Is pra'ek the only one we're waiting to hear a confirmation from? I don't think Mark and Matt match either even if Mark is a tall guy, but appearance wise they are more like brother and older sister. Matt in my opinion matches someone older looking. Pope is short and not attractive. If Maker J can get Rome in here, that would be awesome!
Rome is already in the other lakorn with her so he is out in this one. Right now if nothing change Matt is in here. We are just waiting for the pra'ek. Pope might look short but I don't think he's shorter than Mart. They don't look bad together though.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is too strong for the character but i want to see her in a slap kiss. FLF is a disaapointment.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ummmm...another disappointment looming in this lakorn. If she can't make FLF good no chance of this being any better. FLF has a better original storyline and she found a way to make it as weak as she possibly could. This might be a slap and kiss but yeah, I would not be surprised if it's made into a comedy lol.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
But I still want matt in this. Agree flf is a bit disappointment. But I'll try to finish it for Matt.i think they change matt to be weak that is why it's a bit disappointment. Haha sorry of topic. But I want matt in this... So.. No pra'ek confirmed yet?.. Sigh..

byebye

sarNie OldFart
More than likely Matt will still be in this. We are pretty much waiting for the pra'ek. FLF is a disappointment is an understatement for me.

I still want Matt in this role too she match the character a lot and I believe she will play it out well too. I won't judge a lakorn till I have seen it. And this lakorn didn't even start fitting yet so still a long way. From rumors say they will take a break from this lakorn because waiting for pek schedule to be free first. So I think it can be Great cuz someone say there's possibility can be him or if it's veterans actors that has a lot of lakorns I can think of right now is Andrew so maybe they are waiting for his schedule to be free first.so hopefully it will be an actor I like

byebye

sarNie OldFart
AngelFlowerGlass said:
I still want Matt in this role too she match the character a lot and I believe she will play it out well too. I won't judge a lakorn till I have seen it. And this lakorn didn't even start fitting yet so still a long way. From rumors say they will take a break from this lakorn because waiting for pek schedule to be free first. So I think it can be Great cuz someone say there's possibility can be him or if it's veterans actors that has a lot of lakorns I can think of right now is Andrew so maybe they are waiting for his schedule to be free first.so hopefully it will be an actor I like
I hope.they wait if necessary. I want great in here but not at the same time. I rather they wait for the one they really want. Andrew seemed like super booked right now. If they want him it seems it will be a while.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I think this one I'd waited for a long time.. -sigh-.. February is around the corner and still no news of confirmation. Huh... It's okay just wait first.

Yay good news Finally some updates on the pra'ek from Nok Jariya interview she's waiting for Ken Teeraded. Hopefully he can clear his schedule soon cause they plan to film in March. But if he's not free by then she can wait a bit more cuz she is not in a hurry they still have to finish writing the scripts first so sound like she really want Ken. She say want both great actor&actress to pair up. Matt schedule is ok already so she's just waiting for Ken to be free cuz he have other lakorns too. I hope it's confirm 100% soon it's Ken with Matt cuz I love both their acting even though he may be too old for this role and too old for Matt but his acting is still great and he still look good they will make a good match. They are my dream couple. Omg Can't believe it may come true, Finally Matt may get to pair up with a great veteran pra'ek that I love and get to see Ken play as a mean pra'ek again like he did in SWB will be so fun. But Fans can't really Jin them off screen though since he's married already hahaha. But I'm ok with it cuz I focus more on the pra nang acting and new pairs is refreshing to see too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am OK with Ken...Ken is married and Matt has been with her boyfriend forever. So, we can focused on the lakorn instead of the couple. Even if Ken is old, it should work out with Matt. She's mature looking anyway.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, he can still act...man SB seemed like ages ago when Ken was perfect for these kind of role. I hope it will be them and nothing changes.