[Ch3] Meu Prab Por Look Orn (Choulumpi)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num is so cute. He still got it in him. Hope he gets more lakorns after this. Would love to see him with Aff one day.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Teasers out saw it while watching 3NNT so i'm guessing it gonna replace 3NNT it look cute and funny.
probably have an air date in a couple of weeks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Teasers out saw it while watching 3NNT so i'm guessing it gonna replace 3NNT it look cute and funny.
probably have an air date in a couple of weeks.
ha I knew its a weekend primetime slot cos no way Num and Au their lakorn can't air the
evening cos they both still popular by their fans
thanks Kat :thanks:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Teaser

looks fun and interesting wow damn P'Num and P'Au they look so young for their age
airing to replace 3 noom nuer thong but not date yet

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Num and Vicky again! first lakorn i ever recorded to have a copy of was Yod Ya Yee with them... it's been forever since! looking forward to this lakorn cuz it seems so freaking hilarious!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just got done with episode 1 and its so hilarious already good casting and funny people

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Omg this drama is so good and funny. I'm actually loving it. Also hoping the kids will improve their personalities haha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
haahhah. This is such a funny lakorn. Love it. The kids especially the little girl is so annoy!!And at the same time cute too.ahha/. Now I remember why i dislike little kids so much they're a pain in the butt.but at the same time they're too cute too. :) I cannot wait until Num and Vicky fall in love. Now i need to go watch today episode.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah I agree those kids are a pain but cute indeed feel sorry for Vicky she's their
Aunty man oh man this is the first time I've seen P'Au being funny his so playful
I was laughing when he does his waving hand and his funny sign language making fun of those kids :lmao3: and P'Num his funny too :coverlaf: can't believe they both a
maturer age they're both 30+ but they still looks like they're just in their late 20+

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah I agree those kids are a pain but cute indeed feel sorry for Vicky she's their
Aunty man oh man this is the first time I've seen P'Au being funny his so playful
I was laughing when he does his waving hand and his funny sign language making fun of those kids :lmao3: and P'Num his funny too :coverlaf: can't believe they both a
maturer age they're both 30+ but they still looks like they're just in their late 20+
hahahah :rofl: I totally agree with you Alice. I feel bad for vicky too..Au and Num sure do look young for their real age.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahahah :rofl: I totally agree with you Alice. I feel bad for vicky too..Au and Num sure do look young for their real age.
both P'Num and P'Au are the same age group they're like 38 Au his a few months older than
Num off screen but they don't even look old for this age when they both wear casual
outfit nobody believe they both in their 30's

kermint

sarNie Adult
its good i like comedy. i laugh most the time lol.....too funny....num still look good lol...vicky too. the kids r cute