[Ch3] Manee Dan Suaang (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wouldn't mind seeing Sara as the n'ek...she's a really good actress and they should give her this opportunity. I think Rome should be cast as p'ek in here...
Yep I do want Rita in here but since the only name is cast is Sara I want her to be n'ek. She would look really good with Rome. I always thought that Sara stood out even in Yok Lai Mek... Shes cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So Sara is confirm to be nang'ek I'm beginning to like her now, i hope the pra'ek is Louis since he played with Susie
they're both half so i think he should pair with Sara as well they'll look hot. :cloud9:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I'm glad Sara will be n'ek, I always thought she had the look for it. She's just too cute. Yeah I think Louis is the p'ek. The storyline is actually very interesting. I can't wait for filming soon. Glad Louis will start playing p'ek now, I'm bored with him in supporting role. Though he does a really good job at it, at times I wanted him to be the lead not the p'ek. Lol. Anyways I'm glad Sara is confirm.

tinah

sarNie Coma
funny how sara is n'ek in here but she will be rai in "buang" well as long as shes getting more roles.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i was reading the news about this lakorn @pantip last night that my wish came true it will be Louis and Sara is pairing up
in their first lakorn together and its Broadcast i think Sara she has a contract with Broadcast.

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like khun nong is pushing louis to be pra'ek now. he has become popular over the years especially after he switched to ch3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! Finally Sara nang'ek again. I was thinking she would be supporting in here but I'm still not feeling Louis as praek though his acting is quite good. I'm just not attractive to him. Lol. But he has a very fun off screen personality 555

Yes! Finally Sara nang'ek again. I was thinking she would be supporting in here but I'm still not feeling Louis as praek though his acting is quite good. I'm just not attractive to him. Lol. But he has a very fun off screen personality 555
I agree with you on that. I always thought that Sara was a good actress (since Yok Lai Mek) and she's finally being given a chance at the n'ek role! I mean Louis is good-looking and his acting is good, but I just don't find him to be p'ek material somehow. Maybe it's because I've seen him in too many side roles.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoohoo louis!! oh heck yes!! glad to see him getting more p'ek roles.. i had a crush on him eversince i was kid.. listening to raptor ahaha.. he has grown so much over the years hehe..

also glad to see that louis and sara are pairing up ^_^.. can't wait!

fanny

sarNie Adult
yeah for louis and sara awww cant wait to see them cutie together. i hope the lakorn is good. anyone know the storyline.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sara will be plyaing as an Angel. just like Rita. they gonna make a beautiful angel!

heres the summary

เมื่อเธอ...นางฟ้าแสนซนจากแดนสรวงถูกลงทัณฑ์ให้ต้องมาเป็นหญิงสาวธรรมด๊าธรรมดาในโลกมนุษย์
และเขา...นายตำรวจหนุ่มหล่อ เจ้าของตำแหน่งแมนออฟเดอะเยียร์ ต้องมาพัวพันกับเธอ...หญิงสาวผู้ไม่ปรากฏที่มาและที่ไป
ความโกลาหนอลหม่าน วุ่นวายชวนหัวจึงเกิดขึ้นโดยมิอาจห้ามได้

เพราะความแก่นของรัศมิชโลธร กับ เทพบุตรอุ้มสม ที่ลงมาขัดขวางงานแต่งงานของดรัณกับสิริสุดา
ทำ ให้ถูกเทพบิดาสาปลงมาเป็นมนุษย์ และทำให้ทั้ง 2 กลับมาแต่งงานกันเหมือนเดิมถึงจะได้กลับขึ้นไปบนสวรรค์เหมือนเดิม จากเทพธิดารัศมิชโลธรต้องกลายมาเป็น นส.ชโลธร ณ แดนสรวง และจากเทพบุตรอุ้มสมต้องกลายเป็นนกแก้วอุ้มสม และเมื่อสการนายตำรวจหนุ่มเพื่อนของดรัณ สืบรู้มาว่า นส.ชโลธร ณ แดนสรวง ไม่มีตัวตนในทะเบียนราษฎร์ แถมยังไม่เชื่ออีกว่า ชโลธรเป็นนางฟ้าถูกสาปลงมา เรื่องวุ่นๆจึงเกิดขึ้น...

ปล.ได้ยินการวางตัวมานานแล้ว แต่ตอนนี้น่าจะคอนเฟิรม์แล้วค่ะ

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10401568/A10401568.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
that doesnt sound right. hope its not true cause i dont want yaya to get with louis. i like him but only as a supporting actor not pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a hard time prediction i wouldn't mind Louis and Yaya i started liking him as
p'ek since he pair with Susie and if Yaya in then she's one lucky n'ek to be working
with such a good company like broadcast