[Ch3] Manee Dan Suaang (Broadcast Thai)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Well, apparently Namfon and Art made up already hence they're back together regardless.
I do see Art in a different way now but what the heck. We're all humans and we make stupid decisions. Even though he's a dara and he should watch what he does, it doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm just going to see him as a Pra'ek instead of thinking about his personal life and the choices he makes.
Wow, they're back together already?!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The bad guy(ah su rate) is cute. won't mind if n'ek end up with him haha. but then he's too evil though, for me, if the villain is hot looking is also another attractive reasons for the story being interesting. the actor play his character well. his face/voice match to play as ah soon. saw his interview with Sara at show they when went to promote this lakorn, he is like the total opposite the character he play. he look young,boyish,shy,so cute.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
The bad guy(ah su rate) is cute. won't mind if n'ek end up with him haha. but then he's too evil though, for me, if the villain is hot looking is also another attractive reasons for the story being interesting. the actor play his character well. his face/voice match to play as ah soon. saw his interview with Sara at show they when went to promote this lakorn, he is like the total opposite the character he play. he look young,boyish,shy,so cute.
Yeah, I thought Asurej was kinda cute too but his character in there is so annoying along with his three wives and two cronies. That fat arsoon is the most annoying of all. In general, all three of them kinda overacts sometimes.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
oh, what is Art scandal? I haven't keep up with this page for a while.
A couple of days back or perhaps even a week ago, Art Pasut was accused of cheating on his girlfriend, Namfon. The accuser named Ploy, who happened to be a katoey (transgender), accused Art of visiting her at her condo and spending the night with her. Art came out with the truth that he did cheat on Namfon but his relationship with Ploy was never sexual. They were on the brink of breaking up.

i'm surprised i like this lakorn. not too much a fan of either actors, but i'm starting to like them. when and how did sara find out the lady is her mom?

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
i'm surprised i like this lakorn. not too much a fan of either actors, but i'm starting to like them. when and how did sara find out the lady is her mom?
Actually Poo Kong Sakarn's mother IS NOT her mother. If you're caught up to episode 17, the truth is revealed there. Thep Punnalai is actually Poo Kong Sakarn's older sister from the previous life not Rasameechilotorn.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Wait, whhhaaa? They're really back together? Wth! Well whatever happens, I wish Namfon the best in life. Anyways, I'm trying to catch up with this lakorn and I'm really loving it. Typically, I'm not into fantasy or anything of the sort but I was surprised at how I'm enjoying this one. Now I hope Broadcast Thai will make Sara a n'ek again in the future.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I rather the ending they separated and she go back to heaven as nangfah again, will be sad but more touching. cause after p'ek died he will go see her anyways, why can't she wait and he wait will only show that their love is so deep after so many years of waiting.

fanny

sarNie Adult
TEEDEE, I agreed with you I rather see them separate than come back to each other or wait until p'ek die than he get to see her in heaven. I thought that's what they going to do. But whatever it is, it's a happy ending that's good enough. I can't wait for their next lakorn together, it's going to be one.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Just finished this lakorn and I'm glad it was a happy ending unlike it's predecessor "Rak Nee Hua Jai Mee Kreeb". I agree that she should've returned to heaven and wait for him because when his life is over, he will be a theppabut. They will be together either way because they're meant to be. Anyways, I really enjoyed this lakorn! I love it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I finally got a chance to watch the last couple of episodes and omgee. The ending was too cute. I'm glad she stayed behind with him. Love is really powerful. lol Sara is sooo gorgeous. No joke. lol
I would say that I'm going to miss them so much but then because they're going to have another lakorn out soon...ish together, i won't say it. lol But I of course do love these two together. They're so nice looking together. LOL

Anyways, here's the MV to Naam's song. :)

Credit: gmmgrammyofficial

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ lol Art's singing cracks me up. Of all songs they had to go for a more difficult one. Sara isn't so bad though and she looks fab at the concert.