[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow chakirt two lakorn is airing da same time...hehehe which one is better??

icyplace

sarNie Adult
i was skipping through ep 1 b/c its raw, but love Matt here, this girl is so talent, start to love her more and more, hopefully, somebody 's nice to sub it,

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt is truly underrated. But mainly it is her fault in a way because she is focused on other things beside the acting. I love her facial expressions, it is so natural. I think this kind of role fits her perfectly, because it seemed like who she is off screen as well, kind of bubbly, carefree yet to the point. I am glad even if she is an after thought for this lakorn, at the end the role is hers and she is doing a wonderful job.

I was smiling when she had that imagination of her being tied up, it remined me of those K/T-dramas where the girl always have such weird imagination and tends to run all over the place but funny at the same time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree, matt can go from drama and to comedy like a pro! its too bad acting isnt her passion nor is ch3 giving her quality work. i hope they can finally see her potential, so she can continue to act

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
First off, the location is gorgeous! The wardrobe in here is amazing, Matt's acting is marvelous it's like she's not evn really acting it out, but more like expressing her real inner self character which we dnt get 2 see often! Chakrit is still a great actor, we just need 2 cut out the fact abt Woosen being apart of this lakorn. Besides that its great so far 4 a start :)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i haven't seen this yet, but it's weird to see krit's fiance in here too, esp because they don't get to be together lol. is woonsen playing rai? anyway, looking forward to see matt because i never got far with her last lakorn with grate and kong.

little

sarNie Adult
it seems like krit and matt seems to like each other already yep luv krit and matt characters all the girls r pretty have that wow factor but woonsen to me has no sparks and her acting is still, dull, boring feels weird just watching real bf gf soon to b wife and hubby stars together aw man krit is my top pra eks and now he's taken for sure

Areeya

sarNie Adult
krit gf is also in this lakorn so awkward that they r not pared up instead shes pared up wid is younger brother way awkard lol

little

sarNie Adult
krit gf is also in this lakorn so awkward that they r not pared up instead shes pared up wid is younger brother way awkard lol
really hate it when they paired up bf gf hubbywife in the same lakorn woonsen is not pretty at all even the nang rais r way prettier and sparks more than her what she do cus she just not a popular actress

Areeya

sarNie Adult
really hate it when they paired up bf gf hubbywife in the same lakorn woonsen is not pretty at all even the nang rais r way prettier and sparks more than her what she do cus she just not a popular actress
I just think it look awkward to see them in the same lakorn..i wonder how does they feel?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a cute funny lakorn. Love Matt, her acting is so natural always great. her character is funny&cute. i like n'ek gang's friend, they are all cute. Chakrit match this character & he play it so well.