[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
May looks gorgeous here! I wasn't going to watch this lakorn, because it seems so woon wai and crazy, but I might give it a try because of England...
hahahahahha.... lakorn woon wai are looks so headache for everything,didnt like this kind of lakorn much and look like everything are going with the same.(for me)

may she so pretty in the pic...

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Seesan Bantearng (Behind the scenes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZyPC7MirI4

cr: Kisskeepintouch youtube.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Not bad so far! Its relaxing to watch. Matt is so carefree! I like her character

I can't stands woosens acting. She act so lifeless just like in 3nnt..

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think I could continue to watch this...everyone's acting is so bad. Woonsen is super gorgeous but her acting is so dead and fake, the gay friend can't even act like he's gay, Chakrit just looks so old and tired, The guy who plays pat is too fresh with his acting...However, i do like Matt's character and the screen comes to life when she's on but thats about it.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is so good. The London location is gorgeous, and the outfits are definitely much better than Ken T.'s abroad lakorn with Janie.

Love Matt and Chakrit in this lakorn too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I freaking love Matt in here. I have no idea why but when she shows up onscreen I laughed (hopefully, I don't do it through the entire lakorn) but her character is something else. Her dancing for the tips is funny. To me, she is the saving grace for this lakorn.

I think I would have love the lakorn more if they had gotten someone other than Krit or at least not have his fiance in here. I don't think she could act and it's such a distraction (even if I have repeated as much from the get go, I'm in the habit of doing so until I persuade myself otherwise).

The location is nice and their outfits are actually cute. Does anyone know the song that was playing in the background when Krit was at the club?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know the song that was playing in the background when Krit was at the club?
The song is called "Pae Jai" by Klear...there's also a guy version by Pup Potato. lol, it's funny cuz that's the ost song from Chakrit's lakorn with Aum.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Sometime Nang"ek really piss me off with her playing face XD LOL I really love Charkrit in here. I always love love love his acting. It's so natural filled with charisma. May is gorgeous!!! She sooooooo pretty. Not gonna lie but if i have sister that love me as much as she does, i would love her to death.