[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is it just me or did i just see a spark when Krit kissed Matt's cheek. This pairing is actually really cute, even though Krit looks dull at certain parts, I'm excited after seeing the teaser.

luv93

sarNie Egg
OMG despite what I initially thought about this lakorn, after seeing the teaser it's possible i might end up liking it

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ekk! I hope we will get to see this soon. I hope matt accepts a lakorn after this one is finish. She still have time..I want to see her in a drama next. She's always playing comedy

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
Ekk! I hope we will get to see this soon. I hope matt accepts a lakorn after this one is finish. She still have time..I want to see her in a drama next. She's always playing comedy
I think the last drama she did was Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with Grate?? That was around last year??

tinah

sarNie Coma
I think the last drama she did was Kularb Rai Glai Ruk with Grate?? That was around last year??
The 2nd one she had with grate was a comedy "likit sanae ha" which just ended. most of the lakorn she played was comedy. Only drama one was krgr and manee don

tinah

sarNie Coma
so many ladies in here lol ive never seen that lady dressed up sexy before. im so used to seeing her as the n'eks assistant

thanks