[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
From snow white to hitler..lol that is like a wide gap between romance and craziness. Thai lakorns can be so funny at times. Krit looks good being hitler.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad to see all the different settings in the lakorn! However, it seems like the n'rais will be following the pra'nangs alot I hope it won't be too annoying. They all look like they are having a blast bts thanks

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks. It looks alright from the teaser, I was expecting a bit more. I hope this lakorn is a good one, we've been waiting for it!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL.. Chakrit does not look happy to receive that kiss from Matt!! o_O I don't know what to say anymore. All I know is that I do not have high hopes for their chemistry or this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL.. Chakrit does not look happy to receive that kiss from Matt!! o_O I don't know what to say anymore. All I know is that I do not have high hopes for their chemistry or this lakorn.
me either too looks like there isn't anything showing there its like just a jokes story
I think it causes cos Woosen Krit his lover she's in away :bump:

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
oh yeah I've been sensing Great and Matt must be dating each other :lolyup:
Those two have such great chemistry together, I would not be surprised if Matt and Grate are dating. Plus they make such a cute couple and I love how when they do interviews together they are so in sync with each other :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Those two have such great chemistry together, I would not be surprised if Matt and Grate are dating. Plus they make such a cute couple and I love how when they do interviews together they are so in sync with each other :)
yeah when they have the interview conversation they always jumble up their turns of
doing the talking and answering its like something strange is going on between them
so many things we don't even know yet and they both keeping a secret :nailbiter:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit's acting seems so disinterested in this one. Usually he's overacting scenes but here, it seems like he's so chuey chuey. I feel sorry for Matt, in this case. Her co-star is not doing his best.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chakrit's acting seems so disinterested in this one. Usually he's overacting scenes but here, it seems like he's so chuey chuey. I feel sorry for Matt, in this case. Her co-star is not doing his best.
Chakrit his trying to be a good man for his girl Woosen

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
yeah when they have the interview conversation they always jumble up their turns of
doing the talking and answering its like something strange is going on between them
so many things we don't even know yet and they both keeping a secret :nailbiter:
Yes I know right!!! Like one of them will be talking and will be like "aren't you going to say anything?? I thought we were both going to talk" I love it when they do that!! Haha it does seem like they are both keeping a secret :)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I think a lot of people on this thread have already said this, but one more post about it shouldn't piss off everyone.
I think the person who cast Chakrit and Woonsen in this lakorn was/is really stupid, why cast a couple who are dating if they aren't playing each others love interest?? Why cast a fantastic (in my opinion) leading lady and yet promote the real life lovers?? Both the director/producer or who ever does the publicity for this lakorn, and Chakrit and Woonsen are not giving Matt any respect. I feel very bad for Matt in this lakorn production because she has kinnda been pushed to the side in order to get publicity for Chakrit and Woonsen ( who in my opinion won't last in their upcoming marriage)
Rant Over

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Chakrit his trying to be a good man for his girl Woosen
Alice dear, there's trying to be a good man, and there's being professional. He's not really doing that at the moment, not with his job anyway. It's like all of his attention is only on Woonsen. I don't think it's a bad thing overall, but for the lakorn, you're getting short changed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If i was Matt i wouldn't care, in fact i don't think she does. She's such a cheerful person. Anyways i wouldn't care at all whether Chakrit puts his full or not, Matt getting paid either way. Mwahaha, yes all i care about is money LOL

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm only thinking on a lakorn level, Cupid Candy. I love Aum, but I was watching Chaleur Barb and she was way under par in acting because she didn't care. I felt bad for the rest of the cast.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Yes, Matt most of the time is in her own little world. But honestly, even if she does care I don't think there's much she could do. She is making the best of it. Her perfomance is what she cares about not Chakrit. I think, another actor would have done a better job and should have given the chance rather than have Krit in here and give a half ass performance.

I wonder if he was just too wrapped up in thinking about a wedding and all. I watched a lakorn to see if the couple would have chemistry but dang, they don't have to disappoint me so early in advance.