[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I want to go there...the place is beautiful. Matt comes across to me like she doesn't care a lot about a whole lot of stuff. LOL. She tends to be in her own little world. All the girls seemed so light skin. I think this lakorn will make the cast look really pretty. The from the outfit to the place. I just hope the storyline would be just as good.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm guessing there will be a Snow White play hehe, Matt can work the blonde haha

Great was there too :flowers:

Cr. May F, Noey, Matt, Great IG

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pic...the last pic of Matt and Grate..Sigh...She does look good with the blonde in the last pic. When I see a pic of Matt/Grate it was so annoying that they wasted a lakorn together by doing Likit Sanea Ha. LOL. Can't wait till this lakorn air. Is it on the 2012 schedule?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Yes this one is on the list of 2012 lakorns. It looks like they are doing great with filming so we may see this one soon.

Matt doesn't look bad as a blonde...guess it's because she's half-Norwegian and aren't Norwegians typically platinum blondes?

What's with the whole snow white thing? How does that fit into this lakorn?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Great and Matt are totally dating. They are like everywhere together. But i'm not complaining, they are a very cute couple.

Looks like those silly comedy parts in a lakorn. I always hate it when one of the characters have a crazy ass dream.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Great and Matt are totally dating. They are like everywhere together. But i'm not complaining, they are a very cute couple.

Looks like those silly comedy parts in a lakorn. I always hate it when one of the characters have a crazy ass dream.
oh yeah I've been sensing Great and Matt must be dating each other :lolyup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Matt is hilarious, the way she answers the reporters questions is so clever. At least she didn't bring up the P'Chai excuse, puen sanit indeed eh Matt.

credit to peeraneeja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7IvQQMSDI&feature=plcp&context=C34c883aUDOEgsToPDskKS-njNg5Lj-Cxq7h__e6Fs

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Matt is hilarious, the way she answers the reporters questions is so clever. At least she didn't bring up the P'Chai excuse, puen sanit indeed eh Matt.

credit to peeraneeja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7IvQQMSDI&feature=plcp&context=C34c883aUDOEgsToPDskKS-njNg5Lj-Cxq7h__e6Fs
What did she say na ka Cupid Candy? Curious to know ^_^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What did she say na ka Cupid Candy? Curious to know ^_^
The reporters are asking her if her and Great are dating and Matt replies that they are friends. The reporters ask if they are are friends that understand each other's hearts and Matt says in a funny tone "i don't know as well" and then she adds random gibberish and restates that they are just friends.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just close friends understand each other ha no way I don't believe the words coming out
of Matt's mouth they are dating but just too shy to admitted :kiss2: :bhehe:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thanks na ka Cupid Candy for the translation, Matt is so funny in her own way :thumbsup: Hope she'll admit the truth in the future regarding her true "relationship" with Grate :bhehe:

cr. matt's ig