[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG ! I hope to see her with him though.
seeing her with a new pra'ek is fine with me just not with Por
than its all good
i agree! no Por T. i just dont understand why thai lakorn production companies don't realize that they have such a great actress in their hands, but they won't use her the right way! you know what i mean? like, pair her up with more lakorns, and with diff good looking/good acting actors. even though she has always been with good looking actors, but I WANT MORE OF ANN!

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i agree! no Por T. i just dont understand why thai lakorn production companies don't realize that they have such a great actress in their hands, but they won't use her the right way! you know what i mean? like, pair her up with more lakorns, and with diff good looking/good acting actors. even though she has always been with good looking actors, but I WANT MORE OF ANN!

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!!
OMMG ! very true ! lotts of people complain about her, tae i am absolutely fine with her;
More Anne is better !!!!!!!!! totally love her and can't get enough of her talent !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMMG ! very true ! lotts of people complain about her, tae i am absolutely fine with her;
More Anne is better !!!!!!!!! totally love her and can't get enough of her talent !
Chai ja Smilez jing na ka P'Anne suey mak mak and very talented i don't know why some ppl are so hyped complaining about her
i would love to see Anne and Barry pair along side each other.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee ->is it really confirm Anne in here??
Alice ->people complain about her because their idol can't beat Anne eventhough Anne in the industry for 2 decade..
Smilez -> lots of people complain about her,but more people around the world love her..

Yup,I WANT MORE ANNE..The more i watch her lakorn,the more chan ruk kau mak mak...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Cee ->is it really confirm Anne in here??
Alice ->people complain about her because their idol can't beat Anne eventhough Anne in the industry for 2 decade..
Smilez -> lots of people complain about her,but more people around the world love her..

Yup,I WANT MORE ANNE..The more i watch her lakorn,the more chan ruk kau mak mak...
I thought there was a video of ann confirming shes in this lakorn? Im pretty sure that shes in here, they just dont want to confirm since theres no p'ek yet.

crabby

sarNie Egg
I did saw a video on yt where Anne did confirm she was in this lakorn but they haven't found a p'eake for it yet. I think Por Nattawut would be a good candidate for this lakorn. I think he's a good actor and he looks pretty good with Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^really. Is it a recent clip and do you have the link

I do want to see her with por but not in this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Remember Tinah that news from pantip i posted they mention Grate Warintorn rumored to be Anne's next co-star and Por N
name was link to a different one.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Crabby,can you give the link..
I obly remember her Thai fans said Anne has 2 lakorn romantic comedy and investigation but she did not mention the title..
But most of us assume the romantic comedy is MGD since only Anne link to this lakorn....

I want to see Anne with Por too but not in this lakorn..the rumor about Por new lakorn seems interesting but it for TV scene...

most of you gals said TV Scene is :thumbdown:

crabby

sarNie Egg
@tinah

Here is the clip it's not recently, but it seem like that's the lakorn Ann is starring in. I can't find the other one where she said she'll be in mam gaem daeng. Let me search for it where she did say she'll be in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR8wErMLM28&feature=related

tinah

sarNie Coma
@tinah

Here is the clip it's not recently, but it seem like that's the lakorn Ann is starring in. I can't find the other one where she said she'll be in mam gaem daeng. Let me search for it where she did say she'll be in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR8wErMLM28&feature=related
oh thats the clip where she said she was contacted but she didnt say she accept or not. i hope you can find the other clip! im pretty sure shes in here though

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh thats the clip where she said she was contacted but she didnt say she accept or not. i hope you can find the other clip! im pretty sure shes in here though
I agree that clip is just recent one not the latest update Tinah try search in pantip cos that rumor that it might be Grate
and Anne in MGD that was the latest but just only pass a few days ago that i post that news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree that clip is just recent one not the latest update Tinah try search in pantip cos that rumor that it might be Grate
and Anne in MGD that was the latest but just only pass a few days ago that i post that news.
i think they just pulling any pra'eks name to this lakorn since theres no actual confirmation yet

as long as annes in here than im happy :dance3: just dont let pra'ek be aun or por t. this is a big project so thats why khun dao contacted top actors to pair up with anne like tik-ananda. she should go for andrew next

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think they just pulling any pra'eks name to this lakorn since theres no actual confirmation yet

as long as annes in here than im happy :dance3: just dont let pra'ek be aun or por t. this is a big project so thats why khun dao contacted top actors to pair up with anne like tik-ananda. she should go for andrew next
Andrew or Chakrit or go by that rumor 'Grate Warintorn' his my choice with Anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Andrew haven't been in a comedy in so long so they should give him this role. Plus, it would be a good come back for him

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i wouldnt mind if Grate got to pair up with P'Anne :)
same with Andrew !!! the wait keeps us guessing but at the same
time its getting us anticipating ! (=

tinah

sarNie Coma
i believe fans are speculating that Anne will be in Por's new lakorn for Tv Scene. its involved with investigation as well. can someone translate the title. i like the summary but i dont know if it'll be good since its tv scene..

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top.../A10409261.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i believe fans are speculating that Anne will be in Por's new lakorn for Tv Scene. its involved with investigation as well. can someone translate the title. i like the summary but i dont know if it'll be good since its tv scene..

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top.../A10409261.html
i don't care if its Tv Scene since Anne and Por in it won't be a flop one maybe Anne might make tv scene improve their
creation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the link again..the top part didnt work. i like the fact that por will be the bodyguard as n'eks bodyguard

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10409261/A10409261.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
heres the link again..the top part didnt work. i like the fact that por will be the bodyguard as n'eks bodyguard

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10409261/A10409261.html
wow bodyguard don't tell me P'Anne in another Khun Jao Ying role like princess ariyah. :flowers: