[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg jing ler ka its really happening god that made my day. Either Ananda or Tik i won't mind cos both are my favourite. Another good
exciting thing is they will take place filming in England. :highfive:
Kob khun na ja Alice for the confirmation!!
Right now; di chun roo sook mee kwarm sook mak makkkkkk!!

no words can explain..
i am okay with either but if it's tik&&anne;
this is going to be a epic LAKORN!!

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
tik or ananda is fine by me since both are good looking hehe i mean i would of perfer ananda because hes a much better actor but of corse tik is another good candidate for anne
tik and ananda are good...for me i won't mind...tik and ananda can acting with p'ann..may be this time p'ann with p'tik will acting this drama..and maybe next drama will be p'ann and ananda acting...and also p'ken again :thumbsup:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
tik and ananda are good...for me i won't mind...tik and ananda can acting with p'ann..may be this time p'ann with p'tik will acting this drama..and maybe next drama will be p'ann and ananda acting...and also p'ken again :thumbsup:
Yes yes i agree;
P'Tik first for year 2011..then P'Ananda..then P'Ken
we are already deciding for P'Anne ahaha
I am happy with whoever gets to be her Pra'ek but wow I am soo happy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kob khun na ja Alice for the confirmation!!
Right now; di chun roo sook mee kwarm sook mak makkkkkk!!

no words can explain..
i am okay with either but if it's tik&&anne;
this is going to be a epic LAKORN!!
This time P'Anne will be working with someone that is the same age as her. Chun eng kor mee kwarm sook makk..too.
and u welcome.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This time P'Anne will be working with someone that is the same age as her. Chun eng kor mee kwarm sook makk..too.
and u welcome.
That is definitely cool!!!
My hopes are high now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
This well be my #1 lakorn on my list to watch! haha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
everyone is going to go baa when they find out :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
this really made my night!!
I am going to sleep happy ahahahha :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
I like them both so no complaints for me lol how about tik and ananda with anne for 2011. That would be much better than waiting for another year lol. This is a dream come true. Let's cross our fingers and hope this is totally confirmed and no more changes! I think they wanted to keep this on the DL that's why we rarely heard any news..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
okay..i take my word back that i hate tik,because he rejected this lakorn..
now I LOVE LOVE LOVE TIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm kind of disappointed, but I'm willing to give Tik another shot. He disappointed me in Wanida. Anne is a good pusher, maybe Tik will gain back his acting ability.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I like them both so no complaints for me lol how about tik and ananda with anne for 2011. That would be much better than waiting for another year lol. This is a dream come true. Let's cross our fingers and hope this is totally confirmed and no more changes! I think they wanted to keep this on the DL that's why we rarely heard any news..
I know maybe they didn't want us to know? :eyetwitch:
But now since there is a possiblity that it might be confirm;
my hopes are again High for Mam Gaem Daeng!

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is totally my most anticipated lakorn for next year along with my most anticipated couple! I have been waiting to see these two for years now and finally they are paired up! Absolutely cannot wait until filming starts in February!!!! :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still want Ananda instead of Tik
And hope Tik wont disappiont us... :scratchchin:
No they won't disappoint us all since Anne is talented and so does the hottie Tik. And good thing that Anne she's
acting with someone that is her age.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i cant wait for 2011... been waiting for tik and ann to pair up for years!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Now Tinah since Tik/Anne is pairing why don't we all make a wish for Rome/Aff, Aum/Rita and Ken/Ploy :toast:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
My heart still races from yesterday LOL. I'm in the process of looking for another article regarding about this lakorn.