[Ch3] Mam Gaem Daeng (Guts Entertainment)

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I W A N T T O S E E T H E M P A I R I N G. :D

I can't wait for more news regards to this. As an Ann's fan, I'm spoiled! Anne-Ken, Anne-Chakrit now maybe Anne-Tik ! We're really lucky if true !!! :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dont forget anne-andrew are also to be rumored to pair up too. but i dont think anne will accept that lakorn cuz its a remake and her fans dont want her to

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
I don't know about the pairing. It's not the age that bothers me, it's not that Anne looks older than Tik or vice versa, but it's just that I can't picture them together. lol
whaaat??? i thought you've read a lot of fanfics fun! lol!

i think they look mighty fine together and even if i'm a hardcore ken-ann fan, i won't mind seeing tik-ann :D

sulad

sarNie Adult
I would totally love to see them be pair up, something new and something different that we haven't seen and Tik pairing up with almost all the adoring actress he shouldn't miss out on Ann. I don't think age is a problem at all is all base on how well the script is and if you can feel their chemistry through the series. I hope it's confirm, because I want to see something new and come on Ann is known as one of the best actress in the industry he should totally be pair up with her. Thank you for the wonderful news tinah! ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yep. for those that want to read the summary go to anns forum! im so hyped. please be confirmed soon

tinah

sarNie Coma
after the Nakaraj Awards, they brought up the news if Anne rejected the lakorn with Tik but she said she didn't and she was offer the script awhile ago but she don't know what is going on with the lakorn or if its still gonna happen or not. Well, I just found out from a fan @ AFC that the producer just delievered a baby not too long ago, so thats why the project has been delayed. Also, the producer is a friend of Anne and Tik, so they have confident that Anne will accept the role

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=11908

myx

sArNieZ
i hope this is true. after reading many of their fanfic years ago i really wish they would pair together in the future. i hope this is the what i've been waiting for now that tik is back onscreen

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast we know anne was offer the role but now it has been postpone because the producer just had a baby not too long ago. no wonder there hasnt been any news at all