[Ch3] Malee Rerng Rabum (WHO&WHO)

dariey

sarNie Adult
despite of being a bit slack on the act i can see pat doing good and been improving from KS.the way she cry make me applause for her for being good at it.its like she got so much tears and she might cry a river.haha

cr as tagged

not so fond to the storyline and the wardrobe but will still watch it for pat. ^_^

chulie

sarNie Egg
lenlin said:
I know Pat will be singing a duet with Son (if not in the show then at least as part of the soundtrack), but having heard her voice a few months back, I was really hoping she'd lip sync lol, but since I haven't actually seen the first episode yet, I might end up changing my mind if her lip syncing is as horrible as that.

Lol. so she cant sing? awww man. but she looks so pretty crying! :D I guess one cant be good at everything.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watched the first episode. Does Son like Patricia's mom or something? I don't understand Thai, but from the flashback of him as a kid I'm assuming he probably had a crush on her growing up. That's kind of gross considering he's going to end up with Patricia. :yuck:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 2 was alright. It's a pretty slow start up. The chemistry between Pat & Son isn't all there. I don't feel like they're that compatible right now. They "look" good together but don't exactly have the oozing chemistry. Which is weird to say, I know, since Pat is a minor... but still there should at least be some sort of "attraction pull' between the two, and I don't see that yet.

The singing in the middle of no where when Tanya (not sure of her character's name) did, was sort of weird. Plus, her lip syncing sucks in all honesty. I'm not trying to be harsh, but they could have excluded that. I wonder if they'll do the singing musical thing all the time in the lakorn.... I never liked lakorn musicals...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Son and Pat are both stiff actors so I feel like that may be part of the reason why they're lacking in chemistry. The other reason would be that they're just not compatible. I don't think they have that much chemistry either. Patricia would probably be a better match with James Jirayu in my prediction.

dariey

sarNie Adult
this is way too gay-ness and pinky-ness..lol
since i'm not a fan of pink i can't help but to notice everything son wear is like always PINK from 1st until 3rd for now.. :facepalm:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
chulie said:
Lol. so she cant sing? awww man. but she looks so pretty crying! :D I guess one cant be good at everything.
Well I know she was taking singing lessons for this lakorn, and when I heard her sing a few months back, I thought she could do with more lessons. Her voice was a little weak and not very trained yet. Maybe it's improved a little?

dariey said:
this is way too gay-ness and pinky-ness..lol
since i'm not a fan of pink i can't help but to notice everything son wear is like always PINK from 1st until 3rd for now.. :facepalm:
I understand Son is supposed to play metrosexual, but that much excessive pink-ness seems overboard.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
i like this drama
son yuk's acting has improve, but still stiff there
i like malee's dad's character
he doesn't hide who he really is and tries very hard to make malee accept him for who he really is 
i can't wait to watch ep. 4
but one thing i don't like is...why malee's mom had to be pra'ek first love as in crush n stepmom

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It takes a special man to able to wear pink and own it but unfortunately for Son it's isn't working.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Finally she knows he's not gay. Now we can get on with the real romance. I just hope her parents can come to an understanding so we can see them altogether BEFORE the ending. Finding out the truth at the very end is cliche now.

p_jhae

sarNie Egg
I like this lakorn and I'm looking forward to watch it with English sub so I can understand the story. I like Pat & Son pairing, they look so close to each other and I think Son Yuke likes Patricia in real life. But I would like to see Patricia with James Jirayu also that's why I feel disappointed when I found out that her next lakorn will be at Mark Prin. Hopefully there will be Patricia and James Jirayu project in the future and of course another lakorn with Son. :yes:

p_jhae

sarNie Egg
Oh yeah Son said that  Patricia is the closest girl to him right now. I've been stalking his IG and I really feel that Patricia is special to him, 70% of the pic posted to his IG is Patricia's pic and him lol.

dariey

sarNie Adult
SonPat said:
I like this lakorn and I'm looking forward to watch it with English sub so I can understand the story. I like Pat & Son pairing, they look so close to each other and I think Son Yuke likes Patricia in real life. But I would like to see Patricia with James Jirayu also that's why I feel disappointed when I found out that her next lakorn will be at Mark Prin. Hopefully there will be Patricia and James Jirayu project in the future and of course another lakorn with Son. :yes:

don't know if someone want to sub this or not coz i don't see or hear people bring this up yet but hope they will.there will be james ji & pat soon (i think) since ch3 kind of promoting them lately.

p_jhae

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the video with sub. Do you know any site that I can watch this with english sub? i really want to understand the story. Thanks in advance :)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I started laughing my butt off when I saw Nichkhun, SNSD, and other Korean artists/groups' posters plastered on the wall in the background. This lakorn is actually pretty decent. I can actually bear to watch it, unlike other Thai lakorns lately. 

dariey

sarNie Adult
last night ep was emotional one.even i can't understand most of what they talk about but i'm crying with them.
pat is getting better and better than the first few ep.