Ch3 Male Star Challenge 2007

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Too bad an actor not an actress. lol. I am too young anyways to be acting and besides I can't even read thai so that is a big minus next to my name! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing, Tinah. I wonder who will be the next rising stars for Channel 3?
i wonder too. I was watching Sesan Bunterng and it showed people signing up already..i guess they are getting ready to try out :) wonder who will win..saw some cute guy there..lol..he looked like Mike(Lookades bro)

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i think that they need more actors then actress it's good they're doing this! it could change somebodys live!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think that they need more actors then actress it's good they're doing this! it could change somebodys live!!!
yeh true. I can't wait to see whos the winner. I wonder whos he gonna be pair up with for his first lakorn.

destiny411

Idyllic
omg...why dot they have one for atresses..that'll be kwel..but too bad im not livin in thailand..i wouldve tried out..omg...missin the vareties of opportunites that are available to step into the entertainment biz there...this su*kz... :unsure: :unsure:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg...why dot they have one for atresses..that'll be kwel..but too bad im not livin in thailand..i wouldve tried out..omg...missin the vareties of opportunites that are available to step into the entertainment biz there...this su*kz... :unsure: :unsure:
I guess its because they have alot of top actress already. Ch 3 don't have as much top actors as actresses, and their top actors are not just at Ch3 but at Ch7 etc.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
It's the actors that move around alot. Actress tend to stay at one channel, like most of them come to Ch3 when they become famous.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
I wonder who it'll be...It should be someone that I'll totally obsess over..KEKEKE...LOL...

Yeah, too bad not an actress...but I would never make it anyway...I can't act, stage fright, I know little Thai and I suck! LOL...Good luck to the guys!! Can't wait to see who the new pra-ek is! CHANNEL 3 TOO!! WOO HOO!!! Yep, I'm interested. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
they are gonna reveal the winner @ the Ch3 2007 countdown..wonder who will be their new actor..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg i just saw some of the guys from this challenge getting a make-up..they had to cut their hair..and wow some of them were cute!!..one of the guy looks like Oh Anuchit but lighter..wonder whos gonna win..cant wait til they reveal him in the Ch3 2007 countdown

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I want to know who is going to be choosen. Please update me on this. I really want to know thanks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
there are 20 contestant..out of the 20 guys i thought only 1 was cute..lol..the other cute ones didnt make it..

the guy that looks like Oh..i hope he wins! :wub: