[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
the only question left is will writer make pok evil till the end. or will they make her redeem herslf like her mother.
laugh every time pok go crazy. she really good with her crazy expression. dont think i can ever make those kind of expression no matter how crazy i go :lmao:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lover123 said:
the only question left is will writer make pok evil till the end. or will they make her redeem herslf like her mother.
laugh every time pok go crazy. she really good with her crazy expression. dont think i can ever make those kind of expression no matter how crazy i go :lmao:
I think the actress over acts sometimes though, and I do laugh every time she goes nuts too. Haha. I think the writer made her a little extreme though.

I feel like the writer is leaving alot of things unanswered. Idk. Like Paat's ex wife thingy. When did Peung actually fall in love with Paat and why? Perhaps it's just me, but I pay attention to every little detail....

cecilia

Staff member
who's catching the finale live tomorrow? i will .. see you all in the morning at 8:30am us central time zone on ch3.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
phatman said:
I think the actress over acts sometimes though, and I do laugh every time she goes nuts too. Haha. I think the writer made her a little extreme though.

I feel like the writer is leaving alot of things unanswered. Idk. Like Paat's ex wife thingy. When did Peung actually fall in love with Paat and why? Perhaps it's just me, but I pay attention to every little detail....
agreed. the writer does seem to make pok char a little extreme but it all cool. atlease i get to laugh every time she go crazy.
same here. dont know when peung fall for paat too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, I'm just a little annoyed that they left some things out. I don't even know how Paat's ex wife died and why he kept her on his farm when he absolutely hates her. I understand that he wants to spite her, but...come on..isn't it a little weird. Haha. And I hope the writer makes it clear when and why Peung loves Paat. Hehe. I'm picky!

cecilia

Staff member
He loves her b/c of her goodness; she takes care of him when he's hurt.
She loves him b/c of his hidden goodness; he too takes care of her when she's in pain.
Together, they help each other fulfilling in what's missing in their life -- the gap between them are now sealed w/ their undying love as tested by the Godfather of Mafia - Sanjaeng.

Today episode sum up beautifully for me !! We get to see when they first fall in love w/their flashback (even though there weren't much words to describe it -- the 'IN' song of B/C YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE already expressed it all w/the numerous love scenes past episodes.

Happy that it ended today - no more worry -- i can leave to Japan all giddy now.

cecilia

Staff member
jscuttlebuggist said:
Ceci, will you guys at Viki be subbing Dao Kieng Duen with Namtarn & Ken P too? Just wondering :)
Probably not -- but if someone lead the project i might just volunteer to pitch in my time here and there.  Can't really take anymore project -- too lazy to do it on my own .. *sighed*

I look forward to this lakorn --- along with p'Umm and Janie b/c it sounds like 'BAD COUPLE' to me at some point of the storyline.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Last episode got me all tearing up . This part was very satisfying ,evn tho we never knew how paats exwife died tho. I loved Aerie's part today,She played a big role . Enjoyed it :') :heart:

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
Really enjoyed the sweet ending. I'm going to miss this pair. Hopefully they pair up again in the near future. I'm going to sit down this weekend and do a Majurat See Nam Pueng marathon to re-watch all the episodes in detail again!!!!!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
awesome ending to an awesome lakorn. really love that last ending.
it amaze me how pok even try to kill her sister. if not for her mother peung would have die at pok hand.
am with you maiyiayang. do hope ken/namtarn can team up again in the near future.
just have to wait till episode 15 fully sub so i can know what they say. thank to cecilia and viki team for all their hard ork that they put into subbing ths awesome lakorn.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to thank Ceci and the team for all the hard work! I'm going to miss spazzing about Paat and Peurn, or complain about Pok's evilness, or giggle about the things Chi Jan & Paa'Yong does.. :( I cried a ton today. I cried when Nor-ey and the rest finally received their residency cards to prove that they ARE Thai, I cried throughout the whole party, and most of all-- I cried whenever Ari cried. Apitsada did an amazing job in today's episode..

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Today eps was really great. Even the arien parts catch my attentions when she tried to stop her father from killing pat. I love the ending it s super cute and the sister . Dam was that a hit in the face.