[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Favorite scene from today episode  'CONFESSION OF TWO BROKEN HEARTS'

"Rojanachanai, I want to see your smile. I want to hear your good words.  I can't live ... without you.  You're my life.  Rojanachai, I love you." ~ Por Liang Paat

"I love you too" ~ Peung

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I gotta admit, today's episode was very sad for everyone...even Pope (just a little). I think the saddest moment for me was when Peung's mom thought about how badly she treated peung & also when she witnessed Peung begging Arie to forgive Pope.

cecilia

Staff member
Another favorite of them from today episode with 'him asking her to give him another chance' in such beautiful flower field - love the cinematography shots!

"I'm sorry .. please forgive me.  Return with me ... so that we can pick the tea leaves together.  If we let the tea leaves grow old, it might be too late to collect it." ~ Paat

"It's too late." ~ Peung

"It's never too late if we were to start fresh with someone ... who love and is faithful to us." ~ Paat

"Yes, there's no such word as 'late' for the one we love and faithful to ... but he's not you." ~ Peung

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
cant believe next week will be the end of this lakorn. am so going to miss paat/peung. they were so good together.

cecilia

Staff member
Posting more caps of NAMKEN before their finale.

"I'm not going to be scare of anything b/c I know you'll always with me" ~ Peung

"I promise I'll always be w/you, my Rojanachanai" ~ Paat

Reactions: Iya

MaiYiaYang

sarNie Egg
Loved episode 14. Everyone acted very well and there were some really emotional scenes! Can't wait till Monday.

I've really enjoyed this lakorn and am really sad it's ending. I really hope they can pair up again sometime in the near future. <3

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Sad part when peung slap pope when peung never would have thought of doing harsh things to her but this time it is off limits.  don't call me older sis i don't have a younger sis that is evil.  Man I really thought Aerie will have a miscarriage with all the beating but if it is real life she would have a miscarriage or the baby will suffer some metal problems. Aw I will be sad if this ends cus I dont' see what's good lakorn out next.  I like these romantic slap/kiss/revenge type of lakorns

cecilia

Staff member

"I'll love and take good care of you if you help me." ~Peung

"You've changed my world.  Your goodness is the light that help guide me.  Thank you for fulfilling what's missing in my life." ~ Paat!

Iya

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:

"You've changed my world.  Your goodness is the light that help guide me.  Thank you for fulfilling what's missing in my life." ~ Paat!

where was this scene? I think i missed it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MSN is so sweet that....I can't take it anymore. Haha.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Iya said:

where was this scene? I think i missed it.
Episode 12 I think (someone correct me if I'm wrong).. The part where he takes her on a 'tour' and when they get to the top, she's amazed by the beauty of the surroundings, closes her eyes, and then daydreams about this scene. Lol its the part right before paat comes to put the flower crown on puern^^ Again, I THINK thats the part Lol havent double checked to see if correct yet

Reactions: Iya

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm super sad but there's no more story to it after ep15 on Monday since its the ending... :(

I'm glad we fans are gonna be able to see more of Namtarn and Ken T though. I hope to see them reunite soon in another lakorn after a break with Chompoo (Ken) and Ken P & Por T (Namtarn)^^