[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
two people that i hate frome today episode pok/Prawut. pok for being a bitch for trying to hurt her sister. prawut for being a jealous sob.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg. I love the beginning. He gave her a loud smooch. If only it was a real...ahem....kiss. I would've died. Haha.

And yeah, we've concluded that the tea drinking scene was a willing in disguise. Haha.

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
Omg. I love the beginning. He gave her a loud smooch. If only it was a real...ahem....kiss. I would've died. Haha.

And yeah, we've concluded that the tea drinking scene was a willing in disguise. Haha.
I still have chill thinking about it lol

I like the wakeup kiss from Peung to Paat in today episode .. wish it was longer and that she gave him a loud kiss instead of the sniff lol

Iizbythao

sarNie Egg
Even though I don't understand thai, I can usually pick out what happened. ...but today, I am LOST.  I'm confused why the mother hit pok and their whole conversation afterwards.. as well as uraat's baby?  did she have a miscarriage?  I don't understand why pueng is apologizing?

Reactions: Iya

Iya

sarNie Adult
Iizbythao said:
Even though I don't understand thai, I can usually pick out what happened. ...but today, I am LOST.  I'm confused why the mother hit pok and their whole conversation afterwards.. as well as uraat's baby?  did she have a miscarriage?  I don't understand why pueng is apologizing?

i don't understand thai either, but what i'm thinking is that the mother hit pok because Pok almost killed uraat and she realized how wrong it was with her actions. plus, she's starting to see everything in a whole new light (i.e. how spoiled and angry Pok is inside and how she had did wrong in enabling her) I think uraat may have miscarriage and Peung is apologizing to Uraat because I think she doesn't want Uraat to fill an attempted murder on her sister. As to apologizing to the mom, i think it's because she had slapped her sister. but that's my take. 

BTW, i really like how strong Peung's character is getting. She's no longer taking shit from anyone and she's learning to think for herself and not let misunderstanding and others lead her around anymore. 

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
monday next week final episod..i like khun arie/uraat because at least she became nice person..like pueng said love and goodness will change someone life..i hate pope (pueng sister) so much..she trying to kill her sister..

#cant wait to watch last episod and waiting to watch again episod 13 and 14 with eng sub..

Reactions: Iya

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
So far, I'm having mixed reactions towards this week's episodes.. I'm happy that the story/issues are moving along and getting to the point of everything but frustrated at how everything also seems very rushed and too pinpoint! Lol oyyy...

Kinda wish Puern's character grew stronger last week.. She's finally getting stronger and it's already going to end Lol oh well.. We'll see a fiesty side of Namtarn in DKiengDuen anyway Hehehehe^^

cecilia

Staff member
I did not watch today episode yet but according the spoiler i've read .. Peung apologized for not being able to persuade Uraraat not to press charges against Pok .. where as her mother hit her b/c she felt Pok needed it.  Also, Uraraat did not have a miscarriage.

Can't wait to watch tonight episode!!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
great to see peung is not letting her sister do what she want to her. love the slap pung give to pok. even if it not hard as pok give her.
love the scene with paat/pung with the lantern/flower field. they were so sweet together.
best scene for me is the confess scene between paat/peung.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I didn't watch all of today's episode, but I did watch the reconciliation scene. Ken and Namtarn are too good together. Namtarn has improved her crying as well. She has always been great, but I was just bothered by the way she opened her mouth when she cried. She didn't do that, not as much, in today's episode and that is awesome!!!! Finale next week already....no!!!

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhhhh sa jai jing jing in todays ep when Peuan slapped Pope and then her mom slapped her afterwards. Shiet I swear, even Urairat wasn't annoying as her! I hope she doesn't redeem herself bc she is just too damn psycho and annoying lol

cool :)

sarNie Adult
i had mixed emotions with todays episode my goodness!!! I cant even explain how i feel. I'll come back to this topic later on and explain all the reason why im confused and how i should be feeling like rite now LOL. My gosh WUT JUST HAPPENED? mixed emotions ,wow i ,i - ughhh,like i said I'LL BE BACK lmfao X)

cecilia

Staff member
lately, i saw point to point scene too -- i blamed it on the spoiler b/c i sorta of expect to see it happened after reading them that's why it's not as anticipating as it is before .. i still eager to watch it but you know w/less anticipation (if y'all understand what i meant lol)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ok so. This mite be long but yeah lol
1)When Uraraat got slapped by Pok, it was so satifying because she thought she was all that but then she was prgnant so im like...uhm no comment-STILL SATISFIED tho cuz uraraat annoys me when she talks to pueng.
2)Pok got slapped by Peung- FINALLY she deserves a slap,but i would've enjoyed it more if peung slapped her for doing something wrong to her rather than slapping her becuz she almost killed someone else 5555...yeah i'm mean X) 
3)Pok got slapped by the mother- good thing,knock some sense into her but at the same time,Pok was just tryna defend herself..BUTT WENT OVERBOARD. 
4)I FEEL NOTHING FOR THE MOM ,she does not deserve Peung even though she is her "mom"-even after crying and feels bad for wut she did in the past. Im just like -_- "reaaally?" psh.
5)When uraraat wus crying at the end, i felt bad for her but then she was the one who started this in the first place. But overall i feel bad for her...she still annoys me tho ,especially pok,just go to some other place already! lololol . 

Am i the only one who feels like this?? X)

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'll admit. I gushed out tears when Mae Lamphao was crying at the end of ep14 infront of Ari's hospital room door after seeing Puern's good intentions on begging on forgiveness for Pok.. I'm glad the father finally knocked some sense into Mae Lamphao.. Wish he could've been a little more harsh but because the ending is surfacing soon, I guess Broadcast decided not to drag it Lol

cecilia

Staff member
jscuttlebuggist said:
I'll admit. I gushed out tears when Mae Lamphao was crying at the end of ep14 infront of Ari's hospital room door after seeing Puern's good intentions on begging on forgiveness for Pok.. I'm glad the father finally knocked some sense into Mae Lamphao.. Wish he could've been a little more harsh but because the ending is surfacing soon, I guess Broadcast decided not to drag it Lol
I shed tears to when she goes, "My, goodness! Peung, dear.' T_T

I'm glad they didn't drag too .. can't wait for next week episode .. best final goodbye before being internet less for 2 months lol

Only thing i wish to see is NAMKEN's baby news -- since Uraraat is pregnant after only doing the deed a few nights before NAMKEN's SENSUAL TEA MAKING session lol