[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
after watching episode 11 with sub. guess that tae scene is like pd/diractor/writr way of making up for not showing their bed scene :lmao:  cuz if am talking like paat to mine gf she get the wrong idea :whahuh:.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lover123 said:
after watching episode 11 with sub. guess that tae scene is like pd/diractor/writr way of making up for not showing their bed scene :lmao:  cuz if am talking like paat to mine gf she get the wrong idea :whahuh:.
Oh yea. :ghehe:

hippo

sarNie Adult
YAY its monday!!!!
not to long till it airs.

but there won't be much sweet scenes =(
it's ending next week :cry:

Iya

sarNie Adult
I like today's episode. Peung is a strong woman and I'm not she's no longer taking any shit from anyone, even her husband. lol. can't wait for tomorrow. i want to see Paat on his knees begging for forgiveness. and that scene where that sister got slapped by her own mom. She deserves that. had been since the first episode of the drama.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Did I miss the willing loool was there even a willing scene to begin with or was it just my wild imagination reading ceci spoilers hahaha

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
Tubbytinker07 said:
Did I miss the willing loool was there even a willing scene to begin with or was it just my wild imagination reading ceci spoilers hahaha
There's a willing from the spoiler but it got cut off in the lakorn T_T
Regardless, TEA MAKING already concluded their willing to me -- soft, gentle, and tasteful -- *blush*

cecilia

Staff member
Falada said:
I found this video on YouTube. And they are speaking Hmong. Is it for real? Srry, I ask because I didn't watch the lakorn.

SRRY if someone already post this in.
It's really .. they spoke Hmong (for that short period)..

I want to say to Paat .. ua cas koj tsis pov pob rau kuv thiab ma kuv tus me phej ej zoo nraug? lmao

Falada

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
It's really .. they spoke Hmong (for that short period)..

I want to say to Paat .. ua cas koj tsis pov pob rau kuv thiab ma kuv tus me phej ej zoo nraug? lmao

Oh really. That's kinda funny and yeah. LOL I thought it was fake. THanks!

cecilia

Staff member
He's so irrational today .. i'm glad she left him ..
she can't always put up with his moods lmao
i can't wait for tomorrow episode -- pestering time!!!!!

*btw, i shed tears today --- felt Paat's anger, frustration, confusion, and longing for Peung.

Reactions: Iya

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@fahlada , yea it was a couple of episodes back like around ep 9 or so ..  

omgawssh why is tomorow so far away ?? :'/