[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Ep11 was good! So many sweet moments! I was squealing with Prayong and Junjao as well watching Paat and Peuan...hehe too cute! I just wish Paat talked to her in the form of Pom & khun. Instead of chun & tur...it would have been perfect. Idk maybe its just only me that when it comes to lakorn, I prefer the dialogue of pom and khun lol when pranangs are talking

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was amaziiing !! Throughout the whole episode I kept screaming on every cute scene today! LOVED it

cecilia

Staff member
omg! They left us hanging .. so it's tomorrow and not today .. in the meantime, i couldn't help but share my desktop w/you girls ..

Will spaz over today episode until tomorrow comes along!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Sweetness overload!  I think they have awesome chemistry.  I love that Peung isn't playing the "forever upset at p'ek" role.  She isn't the type to spend her time being upset at him.  I had chills all over during the tea drinking scene LOL!  It's like they were making love in between sipping on tea.  How is that even possible that drinking tea can be so romantic & hot at the same time?! I can't even explain it LOL!  

Oh and that back hug scene at the very end...whew...I went to heaven and back.  So sensual.  Ken T did it again...this guys makes me fall in love with him over and over again.  Simply beautiful when they both chased after the lantern.  

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
there alot of awesome scene you can pick from today episode. my is the scene were patt treat peung like a princess even if she tie up. love how peung keep tasing patt till he get mad.
how i wish we can get at lease 2 more episode like this from patt/peung.
thai pd need to pair them up again. i just cant get enough of their secne together. :yahoo: :clap: :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :cheer: :dance3: :dance2: :drools: :dance1: :weee: :pervie: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just watched the last scene of episode 11 again and I got this tingly feeling all over! Haha. They are so....sensual. It turns me on!! HAHA. No mean to be all R rated here. Haha.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
I am watching ep.12, just few scenes.  They cut important romantic scenes, I am very disappointed. :thumbdown:  .......... tsk, tsk, tsk!

I am falling head over heels in love with Ken :wub:

. :rant:  Pok is so evil.

cecilia

Staff member
catttuong said:
I am watching ep.12, just few scenes.  They cut important romantic scenes, I am disappointed. :thumbdown:  .......... tsk, tsk, tsk!
cut important romantic scene? oh, my!  I won't expect anything then lol

catttuong

sarNie Egg
cecilia said:
cut important romantic scene? oh, my!  I won't expect anything then lol

They cut the bed scenes when Paat and Pueng are truly husband and wife.  I am disappointed.

After I finished ep11, the tinkling feeling is still going and I eager to look forward ep12.  But after I finished ep12, I am lost the excitement because they just cut some good scene and make the story lines are not smooth.  Editor is doing bad job. 

However, the water fall scene is sweet  :wub: