[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Yay. Arie becomes good!
Arie is not the mean n'rai type.  She's the dumb type LOL! 

Remember how Pope said that everyone is not mean in the same way.  Pope is evil.  Arie is just...dumb.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:
Arie is not the mean n'rai type.  She's the dumb type LOL! 

Remember how Pope said that everyone is not mean in the same way.  Pope is evil.  Arie is just...dumb.  
Haha!! That's exactly what my cousin said. She was all, she kind of likes Arie, because she's the weak nang'rai unlike Pope who's the strong evil nang'rai.

cecilia

Staff member
My life is more colorful when you're with me <3!

"I want you to stay beside me. I want to hear your laughter. I want to listen to your good words. I can't live without you b/c I love you." ~ Por Liang Paat.

cecilia

Staff member
Confession of a BROKEN HEART *Consummation might take place tomorrow *blush*

"Peung wakes up to look at the sleeping Paat whose face was turning toward her. She looks at his face and exams his features w/love and comfort. She slowly and gently moves her hand and shoulder from his face without waking him up. She slowly moves toward him to give him a kiss on his cheek and hugs him tightly w/love"

You and I together .. it just feels so right --- at their secret place 'the waterfall'

Good night .. enjoy catching it live tomorrow na. I'll be working T_T

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just took a glimpse of episode 11. Who's disappointed? Haha. I am...a little. The scenes didn't play put like the spoilers, and I was looking forward to those specific spoilers...sad. Those scenes in episode 11 were sweet alright, but...still.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
today episode is so load of sweet moment for patt/peung. if only they kiss too :pervie: . cant wait for the waterfall scene. hope to see at lease a kiss scene even if press lip only :dance1:.

catttuong

sarNie Egg
I am watching half way of ep 11.  The bed scenes are so funny.  I am trying to control to not to laugh out loud :coverlaf:  because I am at work.  Thanks to Cecilia and spoilers so I can understand ep11 without English subtitle , Yay!!  I like ep11 so far so good and am not disappointed.