[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm so annoyed by how mean Khun Paat is to Pueng...such a meany even though he's starting to fall for her. I get irritated by p'eks like him, but I can't help watch these p'eks fall head over heels from their n'eks too.

cecilia

Staff member
awe .. i didn't want it to end .. spoiler is coming so so so slow too T_T

Today episode was awesome! Can't wait for tomorrow --- Khun Paat will show Prawut who the 'real' boss in Peung's heart :p  AH! Khun Mae came back too ... she'll put the two together and start to demand her grandchild lol

Post this short translation on my facebook .. just want to share it here too :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwsQHceqS-A

*Starts at 9:00

Peung: Goodness! Are you alright?
Paat: Why is your tea salty?
Peung: Is there something wrong with your mouth? Eh, could it be that the wound in your mouth is starting to rot? lmao

*He gave her a look

Paat: You're pretty spice! (also means troublemaker).

Peung: Spicy too? Oh my! Perhaps  you should seek doctor's care or else the wound will spread and it'll be very uncomfortable for you to talk lmao
Paat: You!
Peung: Why? What can you do to me this time around? You're just a loser .. can't bear to face the things that I'm capable of doing, that's all.
Paat: Is that how you think?

Peung: Is that not true? You have me prepare tea b/c you thought I don't know how and when I did it much better than what you thought ...

*Paat smirked*

Peung: you look for more trouble to bully me. Let me ask you honestly, how long will you continue to seek attention? But say, I also want to know what else can a man like you do too other than troubling, being stubborn, taking advantage of others, and bullying those who are weak days by days.

*Peung walked away*

Paat: Come back to sit down on your place now. I order you to sit down right now!
Peung: I don't have to listen your commands.

Paat: But you must follow b/c I'm going to show you that a man like me can do so much more than you think. Return to your sit right now! * Both stared at each other
I love this attitude: *AN EYE FOR AN EYE and A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH*

Mae

sarNie Adult
Cecilia, dear...thanks for the translation! I can't wait for Khun Mae to return so she can put Khun Paat in his place! When do you think it will be revealed that Pueng is Paat's wife? Hehehe, I'll be laughing at the mean head maid when she finds out she's been ill-treating Paat's wife... Chit even tried to tell her to be nice to Pueng too.. LOL.

choo

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
They talked about the lakorn .. A hidden sweetness w/in the lakorn even though it's call HELL lol

P'Yu asked Ken that he plays this kind of role before .. and he answered, "yes, but it has been awhile."

He continued to ask Ken how he feels after returning to play this kind of role and he answered, "it's fun, interesting and satisfying."

They continued to talk about the lakorn .. 1st week, people said that he's mean/heartless.  He left Peung at the house alone with a geico which got her scare and end up screaming.  P'Yu asked her to give a scream therefore Namtarn did .. they were poking fun that she needs time to stay focus first.  While Peung was inside scare .. Por Liang Paat was outside .. standing calm b/c he enjoyed torturing her.  Ken said he doens't understand why Paat is so evil too .. probably due to his past .. how he was loyal to a woman and good to her but in the end he end up putting a wall between him to protect himself from pain.

P'Yu said that he's a godfather for making a new n'ek famous .. ken went on to compare that Namtarn did well for this role b/c this role has a pitiful n'ek.   It's hard but she did well. 

Namtarn said that she's 21 years old atm.  She's a cheer leader at her university ... where p'Nom bumped into her.  She went on to give an example of her cheer to the morning crew. 

Tarn went on to say that she cried 8 times in one scene .. and had a hard time w/it b/c everyone put pressure on her that day of the JAIL SCENE.  She couldn't cry and yet the boys (boy, tah, ken, etc.) were saying that she needs to do well so they can hurry home early lmao ... she went in to the car and start crying .. Boy told her not to cry yet b/c it's not time to get in scene yet. lol

Ken said that the Jail scene is the highlight role of Peung so Tarn needs to do well .. he didn't pressure her lol

p'Yu added that maybe this is their techniques  to make her cry faster lol

Ken said that according to the script it sounds like an old lakorn even though it takes place in the modern world. It's hard to find such man like that nowaday. 

They went on to ask about the kiss/slap.  They do fake kisses but real slap lmao

Tarn said that this character is far from her real self b/c she's not that weak and cry easily like that in real life.  She plays sport and hard head.  She'll get on her feet and start fighting w/the other guys as if she's one of the guy lol

They went on to talk about some giveaway --- giveaway trip to Hong Kong w/Tarn, Tah, and Boy. 

Ceci, thanks so much for translating for us!!!

phatman said:
Thanks
cecu a milliin times! I'm surprised Pichy is an athlete because she's
so scrawny...no offense. Haha. Well that's very good for her being into
sports and whatnot.

She's quite good in episode 3 and 4. Still a
little stiff, but her voice is there. I loved episode 4!! I like the
fact that Paat is slowly feeling remorseful after hearing that she needs
money for her dad's hospital bill. I like the scene they had together
in the end as well. Thumbs up Pichy!!
Monday is around the corner!!!!

Me too, totally surprised she's a sporty girl lol;

Just got done with ep 3 and 4 yesterday and I think Pichy is getting really good too;
I love the ending scene where she slaps him; so sad for Paat !! :(

cecilia said:
spoiler
Peung
went to visit Paat in jail.  She tried to put up with him and stood by 
his side. However, due to his love for her and don't want to see her in
pain, he put up an act to get her upset to leave him forever.  His
tricks worked and it hurt Peung deeply.  She finally decided to take her
packed suitcase and left the tea farm.

I
can't wait to see him go back to her .. how will he asks to have her
come back to his life now that he's DEEPLY in love with her? Really
can't wait for that waterfall scene .. their very first kiss <3!!!

aww she leaves?! does that mean the contract is over then? I wanna see how Paat will react too :D

cecilia

Staff member
He told her that she's unlucky. His life met up with bad events ever since he came in contact w/her.  He refused to have such bad luck in his life and that's why she felt like she need to get out .. she went away against her will due to his harsh words.  Throughought the next few scenes, we'll get to see how much she tries to support him only to get pull down by his 'front' talks T_T

They love each other ... she's the luck that came into his life .. she made him a change man to know how to love once again!

choo

sarNie Adult
awww damn Paat!!
I can't wait for thiss <3 <3 Ken/Pichy are both so good, I'm so happy :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cecilia, all you're spoilers are making me anxious!! Haha. I just want to go ahead and watch without subs!!

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much for the spoilers and translations Cecilia :) Very much appreciated! :)
Cant wait till it's revealed that Pueng is Paat's wife .. I really hope he'll soon start being nice to her and admit his feelings, cant stand him being such a meanie! He's too evil :(
I cried along with Pueng after shes being harrased by the officer - Paat, it's ur fault! Why didnt u help her when she needs her knight in armor?! :/

Reactions: Mae

little22

sarNie Juvenile
It's getting good.  next part is where the mom comes in and introduce n'ek to everyone at the party.  I don't get it why n'ek got to marry p'ek. it's a promise their dad makes.  her family is short of money taking care of the dad health. but n'ek can ask for her bf he'll do anything for her and loves her and he is a top police and his family is high rank status so they have money.  She doesn't need to go through the wedding.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@little22 Yeah, I know I don't know why they were forced into marriage due to their parents promise. Wasn't Paat already married??? Haha. I think it's because Prawut is just an officer and isnt as rich as Paat. Anyway...waiting to watch it!!

cecilia

Staff member
Peung's family need the money instantly and feel that Prawut and his family is not up to par. They have a big family name but they do not have the money/fortune as big as Paat.  The promise was just an excuse to get the money quickly.  Peung signed the marriage licenese b/c she was insulted by him w/his accusation that the family are gold digger.   Her adopted mother agree to do it b/c she needs the money to pay off the family before the family's name comes down to nothing.

As for staying in the marriage, Peung's doing what she can to stay w/him but it was him who always brush things around her face. When she learns that Uraat is his gf, she asks for a divorce immediately. He quickly jump in conclusion and accuses her of being a gold digger and to leave his farm with nothing since she came with nothing.  She tells him that she's only asking the money he BET on her for the three days stay challenge. 

Anyway, when Preme comes home .. that's when we'll get lots of cozy scene b/c they'll be sharing one bedroom.  When Paat gets jail for the 2nd time, she goes in to their room, looks around and senses some loneliness w/out his presence :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I see. So then Paat really does have a gf?? Or is it just that girl fooling Pueng into thinking she really is his gf? I mean if Paat hates girls so much, why does he have a gf?? Right? If he doesn't like women or look down on women other than his mom, shouldn't he be hard on all women including that girl who claims to be his gf? Am I asking to much? Haha. Thanks anyway cecilia!

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
man this lakorn is really good. ken&Pichy are doing an awesome job. i love all their scene together even if Paat is being mean to Peung.
i cant wait till paat fall head over hill for peung :woot2: . i could not enjoy this lakorn more if not for cecilia and the team at viki.
i really love the scene were paat and peung do role play. love their stare.

cecilia

Staff member
phatman said:
I see. So then Paat really does have a gf?? Or is it just that girl fooling Pueng into thinking she really is his gf? I mean if Paat hates girls so much, why does he have a gf?? Right? If he doesn't like women or look down on women other than his mom, shouldn't he be hard on all women including that girl who claims to be his gf? Am I asking to much? Haha. Thanks anyway cecilia!
She declares that she's his gf .. in today episode, he despite that but agree to go with the flow to make Peung jealous.  After Peung leave to go back to the water tent, he got upset and told Uraat to stop b/c he's not thirsty lol

at 5:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46gjmbVlb-Q
Uraat: I want to surprise you. Coincidentally, the magazine wants to have a shoot of you and I as a loving celebrity couple.
Paat: Loving celebrity couple?
Uraat: Please, Paat.

Peung: I think you should take it .. to promote the tea and to announce that khun Uraat is your love.

Paat got upset lmao

Paat: Who told you to express your thought.

Peung: I'm sorry for going overboard.  I'm just curious as to why don't you like to take a couple shot or is it b/c you have a wife already?

Uraat: Paat!  Someone must take responsibility for this (explain this).  Tell me right now!  Who is she?

Paat: Fine, I'll take the shot w/you to announce it to others that I have no one else except you.

Uraat: You're the best in the world!

Paat looks on at Peung ..

Chi's hilarious .. as he looks on, he goes 'Over there, provoking. As here, not you (referring to Jangjao), in pain.  As for us .. hoy! "(upset that he can't do anything - leaving Jangjao confuses at his remarks lmao)

at 8:40
Uraat: How could you still stand tall?  As a maid, you should know your place .. low and high.  Bring it in.
Paat: Do as Uraat order.

Uraat picks up the glass.

Uraat: Drink a little, Paat.

.. he lost this game b/c she left w/the tray, leaving him all piss!

Uraat: Drink up, Paat.
Paat: No, I'm full.

LMAO - trying to make other jealous only to get himself upset lmao