[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have no idea why i started bawling when Peung got sick & was calling for help. I am liking Pichy a little too much. I think she's doing a fabulous job so far.

I wish the dad would grow some "you know what" and put the evil mom in her place! Ugh!

choo

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I think all mean pra'eks are bipolar. HAHA.

This is off topic, but um...I REALLY like the gif on your siggie. It makes me want to rewatch Sawan Biang again. Haha.

That's what I'm saying! I agree with everything you said. Like seriously. The mom and the sister are...ugh. The dad is even more ugh. He can't even stand up for his daughter, well not his own daughter haha, but for Peung. Why do they make the dad so helpless when he can help? He's got a mouth and he needs to use it. If they want him to be completely helpless while at the same time win some sympathy from us, make him suffer a stroke or something that'll make him not able to talk...or something. Haha. You guys know what I mean. Make him so that he's not able to speak up/defend Peung. That will make me feel more at ease that you know at least the dad cares, but can't do anything about it since he's not conscious...or something. I was thinking they should've made him suffer a stroke or heart attack or whatever while arguing with the mom to NOT force the daughter(s) into marriage just for money. And THEN have the mom force Peung to marry in place of Pok. *sigh* Okay I've said to much about that already. Haha. Anyway. I want to see Paat defend Peung when her sister and mom attacks her. That will make me LOVE Paat even though he's an *ss!!!! HEHE.

lol so true, all pra'eks are bipolar
sawan bieng is still my favorite from Ken XD

the dad has to go awayyyy ; he can't even do anything for his daughter; so ughhhh

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ohlala...my fav scene from today's episode was when they were bickering and she was throwing some veggies at him and he said she was acting like a child and he told her not to even dare pour the water at him with his hand in a fist threatening her, she went in for a grab for his vintage vase, haha...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
choo said:
lol so true, all pra'eks are bipolar
sawan bieng is still my favorite from Ken XD

the dad has to go awayyyy ; he can't even do anything for his daughter; so ughhhh

It's definitely his best performance. 

Proomise

sarNie Egg
I'm only at ep 3 and already so hoooked and can't wait for more to come, so exciting! :) Thanx and much appreciate to Cecilia and the team subbing this at vikii :)!  Love love loove this lakorn!
I like Pichy/Peung - as a newbie she sure does a good job (I agree, she was a bit stiff in the begining but she's getting better!!) Her sister (and that bitchy mother also) are daaamn evil and selfish, but I must admit I think the sister is quite pretty :D Ken/Paat is handsome as usual, you can't see him ageing at all - and you guys are right, you can totally see the Kawee in Paat ;)  
I really like the female version of the song (Dont remember its title, but Nadech and Kim made an aucustic version in Raeng Pradtanah) and love the ost, especially the opening theme (anyone knows the title and who the singer is?) I always think the ost reveals the unspoken between the leads.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Omg! <3 LOVING EVERYTHING SO FAR. But Ken is sooo mean to Pichy. .__. Sometimes I just wanna go in there and punch him. BUT HE ALWAYS HAS THIS THING THAT MAKES ME LOVE HIM. The next episode LOOKS INTERESTING! Haha, I liked the part which she slaps him. Can't wait to see that part in ep. 4. HE GONNA BE JEALOOUUSSSSSSSS! He's so hot. Lmfao. Pichy is such a good actor for a newbie. She's sooooo pretty!

choo

sarNie Adult
lol just saw the part where Poon was speaking in Hmong; not bad! ^^
He's really head over heels for his Angel of the Mountain, can't wait to see Ken's face when he see that it's Pichy!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah...  Bipolar pra'ek. I haven't watch today episode yet. I want to though. I want to see what our bipolar pra'ek did in today episode. Lol.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
looovin this lakorn soo much omg. Pichy is really good for a newbie and yeh shes really pretty too. She's alredy one of my favorite actresses...wus that a little tooo fast?lol oh well she's one of my favorites alredy. . Ken ,omg dont get me started, my baby's back  :drools: . And when Poon(?) was talking hmong, i was like  :eyetwitch:  :spin:  :dude:  :clap: ,and when i saw like all the farmers were like hmong i was like," they're having hmong people in thai dramas now?! "  :rockon:  :dude: yesh... 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
How the heck did I forget to comment about seeing Hmong folks in here? I think it's great especially when they try to speak in Hmong.

lover123

sarNie Hatchling
i hook on this lakorn so far. Pichy acting really improve from the first ep.
i really feel so bad for Peung when she stay in the rain till she faint.
ken  was so mean in today episode.
thank to cecilia and all the people who help sub this lakorn at viki.

hippo

sarNie Adult
im really loving this lakorn!!!!

can't wait till next monday...

can't wait to see more jealousy from ken, its getting better and better 
and when they finally fall in love =)