[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Where's Ken? Since Tik is gonna work with LakornThai production again, I hope P'Da will contact Ken next. LakornThai is his home.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Where's Ken? Since Tik is gonna work with LakornThai production again, I hope P'Da will contact Ken next. LakornThai is his home.
I think Ken his been grabbed by BroadcastThai his next lakorn is raeng ruk reuniting with Cherry

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no...oh no...I'm sorry, but this pairing is just off. Ken may need a new lead, but not a newbie...? I can't get the fact that their age gap is 14 yrs out of my head. I just can't. I couldn't watch "Wanalee" because of that reason (thinking about it just...*pukes*...my father and I have an age gap of 20 yrs...Por and Mew have an age gap of 21 yrs...?). It's kind of disturbing. The only reason I would accept and not be as much disturbed by this kind of pairing is if the girl looks way more mature and older than her age or if the guy looks super younger for his age. Say...that gal Kim who was paired with Aum, I didn't know she was 11 yrs younger than Aum. She looked young, but I didn't think she was THAT young compared to him. So the pairing was alright...of course I still felt a little awkward...and disturbed. I want to see Ken with a new lead or a new face, but at least someone born in the early 80's. What were the cast directors thinking?

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Omg..Ken did get skinnier....whys that? lols :coolpix: :coolpix: :coolpix: nice pictures too :) Namtarn is really pretty :) Love her eyes!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
P'Ken went abroad with P'Noi for almost half a month. Maybe for work and a rest at the same time. So these days it mainly shoots P'Namtarn's sences.This is why can't see P'Ken's pics recently. I think someone's thinking about"shes just closer to tah then ken" maybe a mistaken. Now P'Ken has coming back. He probably will shooting scenes in "Majurat See Nam Pueng" soon.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Why would she want to be close to married man anyway? It's only natural (and to be considerate of their significant other unless your a home wrecker) to keep your distance from someone who's taken.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
JUST CURIOUS WHEN DOES THIS AIR???
BECAUSE I HOPE IT DOENT AIR THIS YEAR BECAUSE KEN JUST RECENTLY HAD A LAKORN NOT LONG AGO

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would she want to be close to married man anyway? It's only natural (and to be considerate of their significant other unless your a home wrecker) to keep your distance from someone who's taken.
But..But...I mean its Ken Theeradeth!!! its only natural to want to be close to him hahaha jk....*sigh* forgive me Noi to day-dream, but you must understand, you married KEN THEERADETH!!! :cry: