[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for sharing those photos. Ken & Pichy look cutie....and I'm glad to see Ken finally helping to give a boost for newbie actress like Pichy and Marie. I hope Ken can pair up with Yaya & Kim next. Would love to see Ken with new actresses beside the one he always pair up the same one.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Pichy's looks are slowly starting to grow on me. She doesn't look too awkward in motion which is a good thing and her speech seems fine. I'm willing to give her a chance. Besides, everyone needs to start off somewhere : )

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems more interesting than Noi's ruk khun tao fah.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Wow da cast look promising...everyone look great...
yes... at first i was like who the hell this newbies who cross over other actresss~ her first pra'ek is Ken!!!
wwooooohhooo damn lucky!!! n i start to annoyed.... cross finger for not to watch...
but then it start to intrest me~ this girl seems matured n that what i chop!!! she also had a cute.... i don't know other but i love her eyes!!!
she don't have to speak her eyes already talk!!! now i take back my words...sure to watch this~ :woot:
anyone know the story line?

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
yes... at first i was like who the hell this newbies who cross over other actresss~ her first pra'ek is Ken!!!
wwooooohhooo damn lucky!!! n i start to annoyed.... cross finger for not to watch...
but then it start to intrest me~ this girl seems matured n that what i chop!!! she also had a cute.... i don't know other but i love her eyes!!!
she don't have to speak her eyes already talk!!! now i take back my words...sure to watch this~ :woot:
anyone know the story line?
It is about the promised marriage of praek's family and nangek's family. Praek was supposed to marry the nangek's younger sister, but her sister doesn't want to get marry with praek because she thought he was old fasioned. So she forced nangek to marry praek by revealing that nangek was adopted so to pay back gratitude to the family that raised her, she marry with praek. But praek soon knows that nangek is not the girl he was supposed to get marry with, so he is angry because he thinks that they are after his money only. But he takes in nangek and be mean to her and their love begin. & nangek's sister is trying to get praek's attention and tries to get him.