[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I got the impression from the article that Tinah posted that it's a brand new newbie, not one we've seen before and he's like we'll let you see at the opening. Noon was never in consideration for Majurat. He understands Aff had to pull out, she talked with them before she got married. He said she asked for time and doesn't want to accept any work until next year.

He said he doesn't know much but that he's heard that some producers have contacted Noon. One of them I guess is Kai W. for Kaen Saneha to pair up with Son Yuke. She's a free agent so the producers are free to talk to her, just wait for confirmation from her side. Noon herself said she's been contacted by a lot of people but hasn't decided on a role/lakorn yet.

As for Marie, he doesn't blame only her but everyone involved should share the blame. Apparently he removed her from 2 lakorns cause he felt that it was too much work and she has a lot of problems withThai language. At first a lot of producers asked for her so he said yes but now he knows that it was too much. But she's not in trouble or demoted, has a new lakorn next month with Uma called Mae Pia Due? It's hard to translate it but it's something like The Naughty Girl, (the actual words are mother, braid, naughty I think). No p'ek mentioned.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
it will be nice if was Esther out of the newbies introduced this year so far she the only i think can act but will see.I don't really see why channel 3 is taking newbies ,they are overloaded already give some to ch7 they need them

tinah

sarNie Coma
I got the impression from the article that Tinah posted that it's a brand new newbie, not one we've seen before and he's like we'll let you see at the opening. Noon was never in consideration for Majurat. He understands Aff had to pull out, she talked with them before she got married. He said she asked for time and doesn't want to accept any work until next year.

He said he doesn't know much but that he's heard that some producers have contacted Noon. One of them I guess is Kai W. for Kaen Saneha to pair up with Son Yuke. She's a free agent so the producers are free to talk to her, just wait for confirmation from her side. Noon herself said she's been contacted by a lot of people but hasn't decided on a role/lakorn yet.

As for Marie, he doesn't blame only her but everyone involved should share the blame. Apparently he removed her from 2 lakorns cause he felt that it was too much work and she has a lot of problems withThai language. At first a lot of producers asked for her so he said yes but now he knows that it was too much. But she's not in trouble or demoted, has a new lakorn next month with Uma called Mae Pia Due? It's hard to translate it but it's something like The Naughty Girl, (the actual words are mother, braid, naughty I think). No p'ek mentioned.
thanks for the translation, jeanie. i dont know how they end up with a newbie for a replacement..wish it was matt or something..she doesnt have much lakorn lined up or confirmed just yet

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the translation, jeanie. i dont know how they end up with a newbie for a replacement..wish it was matt or something..she doesnt have much lakorn lined up or confirmed just yet
Matt has Rattanawadee with Pope but its for 2013 and a rumour she's playing the next generation in bpoop phae saniwaat its also Broadcast big project I'm thinking Matt might play as Chompoo/Mart daughter as 4 majurat see nampueng I really want to see Ester as n'ek she would look cute with Ken

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
A newbie!!!! Come on man, there are so many actress out there why pick a newbie.so tired of hearing "newbie" everywhere
now.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg too much new babie!!! I hope it Esther as well! I would love to see her than a fresh new girl!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow she cute BUT all I worried about is...
1. How old is she?
2. Can she act?
3. All of the above LOL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't catch up with all the newbies. Ch3 loves this underage girl thing. I bet Ken is old enough to be her father. I think I might give up watching lakorns in the future.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
All the star actress at ch3 are 30+. they are expected to retire In 5 years maybe?

The next generation of the rising stars are under 23 (Teaw, Matt, Margie, yaya, Kim, Chalida). After the success of 4HJHKK, ch3 is trying to mass-produce their stars. My goodness, some of the newbies can't act. Some can't even speak Thai clearly. It's a shame because it cost 15million+ to produce a lakorn. And one month of airing slot is golden.