[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Logically:
Rita is only filming Manee Sawad now.
Kim has Rang Pradtana and Punyachon, too busy
Ploy has Buang Barb and has never worked with Broadcast before so not likely to be her.
Cherry is finishing up Leh Roy Rak and Rak Khun Tao Fah and most likely has DKD, too busy
Chompoo is finishing up Rak Khun Tao Fah and starting KSKTR, too busy
Janie has Rang Ngao and Hong Sabat Lai, too busy
Anne most likely won't take up another lakorn due to Qi Pao and her directing and producing

Hope its Rita and i hope they won't have another newbie.
@CC i like your last comment 'Go 4 Rita and no no to newbie'

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
If that is so, they might go with a newbie. But I dont want a newbie!!! :( & who is the praek by the way? They should choose a praek first because the guys arent that busy , the girls (actresses) seems to be going everywhere though!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^wat it say cause i'm like this ???? LMAO

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aff said she has dropped out of this lakorn cause she want to focus on her business that she started with songkran. however, she mentioned that she will still be in the entertainment biz.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Aft dropped out because the filming will be done outside of Bangkok. She just got married and doesn't want to go on 4-day/week filming trip.

Now that Noon Woranuch (ch 7)becomes a free-agent. She is an option.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aft dropped out because the filming will be done outside of Bangkok. She just got married and doesn't want to go on 4-day/week filming trip.

omg Ninja007 that is such a good news where was this news from?

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It was on the news yesterday that Noon is now a free-agent. In the interview, she said she will consider all challenging roles from all channel.

Oh, today, a rumor says Noon just accepted another ch7 lakorn. It's a period drama, with weir. So Noon may be busy for another 6-8 months.

Look like, ch7 will do everything to keep Noon with them. Kob, Aum and Noon has ch7 logo written all over them.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult

Yes. Noon Woranuch has become a free-agent

I am looking forwarding to her and P'Kane' cooperating so much,^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
On that clip posted above, aff said she dropped out cause she's busy with her business with songkran.

Omg, ch7 is screwed. Even their top 3 dara wants to leave them lol there's no loyalty anymore especially since they are old now so they wanna play good roles where its challenging.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I grow up watching Kob and Noon is ch.7...it sad tat either their leaving or becoming free...i dont care i love them still but i hope to still see more of her around...Noon and Weir??? Hope it true since Noon never work with Weir before and hope she is offer with this one too lol it will be a dream come true...but weird seeing Noon in ch.3...guess too much of her in ch.7 LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like Ch7 is having a big trouble all their good idols wanting to move there is a news awhile back but just can't remember where was the source and it said Kob wanted to switch
since P'Num Sonram most of his lakorn nowadays is Ch3 and Kob/Num haven't given another chances to reunite and also said Stefan is along side Kob too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Noon said she wanted to try more challenging roles when she's a freelance then i would love to see her with P'Ken and Ch5 reuniting with P'Pong oh another good one
Ch3 P'Rome and P'Por Thrisadee

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Sad that Aff couldn't make it in here. I love them in Jai Rao. A Beautiful Couple. Aff and Ken deserve another lakorn together.
Hopefully Noon or Rita,
they will make a beautiful match with Ken. Cross my fingers

Big NO NO to Janie, Enough Janie and Ken

Asy

sarNie Immature
Aww Noon is a free agent. It's such a good news, such a dream becomes true! I'm happy now she left CH7 and their suck lakorns!!!