[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they gonna film in many different province? hm, i wonder who will be n'ek. rita has a good chance! shes with broadcast..i pray it wont be chompoo

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they gonna film in many different province? hm, i wonder who will be n'ek. rita has a good chance! shes with broadcast..i pray it wont be chompoo
it won't be Chompoo 100% she's packed with Broadcast I saw a poll vote @pantip when they release news saying Aff is no longer in here and guess what
Kim and Ploy name were on there

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I don' t think that Chompoo will be in this one since if they want her, they should until the middle of next year and it seems like khun Nong want to start shooting this one soon.
About Ploy , there is a chance since I see that she only have Buang Barp line up.
Rita, there is a high chance since she has only one lakorn with Aun right now and she works many times with Brodcast already.
Janie, she has to film 2 lakorn right now and the one with Por, I think that they will finish filming soon so there is a chance.
Teaw is impossible since she has the one with Boy and Supaborot.
Kim is impossible since she needs to finish her 2 lakorns and the one with Nadech just start filming.
There is a chance for Marie being in here as well since I see at Spicyforums that she got pull out the lakorn with Boy so it means that she has any projet lines up after Noi' s lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don' t think that Chompoo will be in this one since if they want her, they should until the middle of next year and it seems like khun Nong want to start shooting this one soon.
About Ploy , there are a chance since I see that she only have Buang Barp line up.
Rita, there are a high chance since she has only one lakorn with Aun right now and she works many times with Brodcast already.
Janie, she has to film 2 lakorn right now and the one with Por, I think that they will finish filming soon so there are a chance.
Teaw is impossible since she has the one with Boy and Supaborot.
Kim is impossible since she needs to finish her 2 lakorns and the one with Nadech just start filming.
There are a chance for Marie being in here as well since I see at Spicyforums that she got pull out the lakorn with Boy so it means that she have any projet lines up after Noi' s lakorn.
there is chances it might be Ploy too

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wanna see him with matt. She's suitable with older actors

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
kim is probably going to get this role , she not that busy . She had punya chon w/ mark and raeng pratana w/ nadech and thats all.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Kim and Ploy huh if it is Kim than my dream come true if it is Ploy yeppie another of them two which it will focus on da two lol...na either one is prefect but i do hope they pick a good one after all it KEN were talking about!

tinah

sarNie Coma
kim has 2 lakorn lined up so she is pretty booked. khun nong want to start filming this right away..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Logically:
Rita is only filming Manee Sawad now.
Kim has Rang Pradtana and Punyachon, too busy
Ploy has Buang Barb and has never worked with Broadcast before so not likely to be her.
Cherry is finishing up Leh Roy Rak and Rak Khun Tao Fah and most likely has DKD, too busy
Chompoo is finishing up Rak Khun Tao Fah and starting KSKTR, too busy
Janie has Rang Ngao and Hong Sabat Lai, too busy
Anne most likely won't take up another lakorn due to Qi Pao and her directing and producing

Hope its Rita and i hope they won't have another newbie.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^rita has a high chance considering shes an actress of broadcast and is only filming 1 lakorn atm but for some reason, i just dont have hope that it will be her..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Did aff really pulled out? Khun nong did say she was gonna wait til aff is done with her wedding.

I wish susie was still acting since she was with broadcast and she might have a chance to work with ken

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Please let it be Rita. No newbies please. Let those who haven't paired yet be paired. I'm dying to see them pair up.