[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
To what I think in rather watch Ken and aff being together than seeing aff playing a rai role...she too good for those kind of role...I really hoping that aff will rejected that role with Rome and cherry since after all that lakorn was book for aff and aun long time ago before cherry!!!! Yes I'm a aff lover not a cherry lover I dislike cherry...I mean for really!!!
Aff and Aum first link to plerng boon before Rome/Cherry cos of Aum his busy schedule
so his pulled out but Aff she's in the book i would love to see Aff rai but not those
kind snatching other husband as far i know its similar to benz play nia taeng

would love to see ken reunite with aff too

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. what's up with the posts?

anyways.. so is it still unconfirmed for ken & aff? ...

i think it's rather nice to see different daras get paired up onscreen.. :)
for example, i love ateam.. but i find them rather interesting with other pairs too kekeke.. like ken & aff for example lol..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa.. what's up with the posts?

anyways.. so is it still unconfirmed for ken & aff? ...

i think it's rather nice to see different daras get paired up onscreen.. :)
for example, i love ateam.. but i find them rather interesting with other pairs too kekeke.. like ken & aff for example lol..
i don't get either with some of their post looks like there is some are so against
this ken/aff pair maybe its cos they're not with their koo-kwan team give spaces to
to them Aikoden u agree the same?

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be nice to see Aff with Por.T. I always like my fav. dara to pair up with new actors^^ However, another lakorn of Ken and Aff doesn't hurt since Ken doesn't have continuously lakorns lined up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It would be nice to see Aff with Por.T. I always like my fav. dara to pair up with new actors^^ However, another lakorn of Ken and Aff doesn't hurt since Ken doesn't have continuously lakorns lined up.
Ken does have one more coming next year with Cherry Raeng Ruk and it will announce by
the end of this year its also produce by khun nong broadcast and they said earlier
that Rita her first nang'rai role and its a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: genre for Ken and Cherry reunion

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Synopsis credit to taksaorn.com and คนข่าวภาคภาษาอังกฤษ

This is a synopsis of Majuraj See Nam Phueng , it’s a story of two close families that promised and agreed of their children’s
marriage before they were born.

Madam Lamphao is a head of Vichanee family , has two daughters , an elder daughter , Rojanasnai and youngest ,
Romereuthai . The elder sister already has a lover named Prawut Wuttisak .While Pathamakul family , Madam Preme has
only one son , Paat Pathamakul .

When the time came , and the youngest daughter , Romereuthai , learned that she had to marry a son of her mother’s
friend , she was dissatisfied and opposed it , because in her opinion , Paat is a rustic , old-fashionable fool , so she forced
her sister to marry him instead , but Rojanasnai also defied it since she had her lover .

In order to get her sister consent to get married , Romeruethai used her last choice by revealing the truth that Rojanasnai
was not her biological sister but an orphan that her mom adopted at the very young age , overwhelmed with consciousness
of gratitude Rojanasnai finally accepted the marriage to pay back the debt of gratitude . When Pathamakul heard the news
of marriage acceptance , Paat came to see his fiancé for the very first time , and when he arrived and found out that his
fiancé is not Madam Lamphao’s daughter , he was pissed thinking that they tried to fool him and was after his money .

For Romereuthai , when she met Paat she was stunned , never thought that rural guy could be that amazingly handsome so
she tried each and every way to seduce him , but he didn’t fall for it or worse not interested in her at all .
Paat decided to bring Rojanasnai back his home under the mutual misunderstanding and conflict , he always threatened
and reminded her that they were only technically married .

That is the beginning of the story, how will story unfold that for me to know and for you to find out
Please keep update , we will translate more often once thing is settled , keep patient with us .

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Ken does have one more coming next year with Cherry Raeng Ruk and it will announce by
the end of this year its also produce by khun nong broadcast and they said earlier
that Rita her first nang'rai role and its a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: genre for Ken and Cherry reunion

Ah, What happened to Rita? I don't want her to be Rai nearby Cherry. For god's sake, I want her to be nang ek, she did supporting role with Ploy and now Rai with Cherry, drives me crazy.
I hope Ken and Aff still be in this lakorn. I wanna see them so bad in here, if Aff couldn't make it, Hope Rita will replace and reject that one with Ken and Cherry, goshhhhhhhhh

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ah, What happened to Rita? I don't want her to be Rai nearby Cherry. For god's sake, I want her to be nang ek, she did supporting role with Ploy and now Rai with Cherry, drives me crazy.
I hope Ken and Aff still be in this lakorn. I wanna see them so bad in here, if Aff couldn't make it, Hope Rita will replace and reject that one with Ken and Cherry, goshhhhhhhhh
icy i don't agree and dislike the sound of it too i like both Rita and Cherry but it
doesn't make sense cos Rita she doesn't have the n'rai feature Cherry she look more
her eyes are like Matt the mean looking yeah i wanna a switch take Aff off cos she
does have her upcoming and get Rita to replace Aff in here with Ken

icyplace

sarNie Adult
icy i don't agree and dislike the sound of it too i like both Rita and Cherry but it
doesn't make sense cos Rita she doesn't have the n'rai feature Cherry she look more
her eyes are like Matt the mean looking yeah i wanna a switch take Aff off cos she
does have her upcoming and get Rita to replace Aff in here with Ken
same here Alice, I like both , but i don't see Rita in nang ek anymore which makes me upset, like you said, if Aff couldn't make it, i love to see Rita too. But if comparing b/w Aff and Rita in this one, my vote goes for Aff, w/ other with Ken, cherry and Rita, my vote goes for Rita as nang ek. :heart:

little

sarNie Adult
Synopsis credit to taksaorn.com and คนข่าวภาคภาษาอังกฤษ

This is a synopsis of Majuraj See Nam Phueng , it’s a story of two close families that promised and agreed of their children’s
marriage before they were born.

Madam Lamphao is a head of Vichanee family , has two daughters , an elder daughter , Rojanasnai and youngest ,
Romereuthai . The elder sister already has a lover named Prawut Wuttisak .While Pathamakul family , Madam Preme has
only one son , Paat Pathamakul .

When the time came , and the youngest daughter , Romereuthai , learned that she had to marry a son of her mother’s
friend , she was dissatisfied and opposed it , because in her opinion , Paat is a rustic , old-fashionable fool , so she forced
her sister to marry him instead , but Rojanasnai also defied it since she had her lover .

In order to get her sister consent to get married , Romeruethai used her last choice by revealing the truth that Rojanasnai
was not her biological sister but an orphan that her mom adopted at the very young age , overwhelmed with consciousness
of gratitude Rojanasnai finally accepted the marriage to pay back the debt of gratitude . When Pathamakul heard the news
of marriage acceptance , Paat came to see his fiancé for the very first time , and when he arrived and found out that his
fiancé is not Madam Lamphao’s daughter , he was pissed thinking that they tried to fool him and was after his money .

For Romereuthai , when she met Paat she was stunned , never thought that rural guy could be that amazingly handsome so
she tried each and every way to seduce him , but he didn’t fall for it or worse not interested in her at all .
Paat decided to bring Rojanasnai back his home under the mutual misunderstanding and conflict , he always threatened
and reminded her that they were only technically married .

That is the beginning of the story, how will story unfold that for me to know and for you to find out
Please keep update , we will translate more often once thing is settled , keep patient with us .
this lakorn reminds me nampueng satan with knott kwang husband and the n'ek i forgot her name she wasn't popluar. Is this a remake of that. it came out like 96 i think i like lakorn with r, love scene willing and baby fake marriage and all just luv it i never get enough even though with diff remakes and diff characters i still dig it

onahc

sarNie Elites
Someone said that Andrew will replace Ken in Raeng Ruk so I hope that means Aff and Ken are confirmed for this.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I want a Ken/Aff reunion but not for this. The story sucked imo and the old version was kinda boring. There were barely any sweet scenes between p'ek/n'ek. They would have to change it up a lot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I want a Ken/Aff reunion but not for this. The story sucked imo and the old version was kinda boring. There were barely any sweet scenes between p'ek/n'ek. They would have to change it up a lot.
the story suck but u never know since broadcast producing this they're creative