[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
i don't mind who's pairing with or who dislike or like cos those are my idol i don't
really care if Ken pair with Aff for this one since i like both of them i am more
focusing into the storyline itself some people have their likes and dislike but with
i can't chose which one i like and dislike there are a whole bunches unlike some people they only had 1 or 2 that they like so they'll only watch those that interest them and the rest don't even offer them to watch even if the drama is 100% they wouldn't wanna watch either. btw just wanna clarify that i am an easy person
Alice,don't mind any more.

I just say somebody not you.

Since I have see your discussion here.

I know you have many idols. :coverlaf:

Though I only love ken, I really dislike somebody hardly.

So I am also an easy person like you

The most important thing to me is that Ken will act more new dramas. Only seeing him can make me so happy.

So I don't really mind who's pairing with ken in "MSN" either.

But I hope that Ken can cooperate with more stars.

So hearing that Aff will be in MSN I feel glad because KF haven't cooperate with each other for a long time.

I am looking forward to the new chemical reaction between them since JR

And the storyline of MSN attracts me very much!!!

As we all know, Ken always plays as a good man except a few roles like Kawee in SB.

I am cxpecting that Ken can play as a bad boy for a long time

Because I like oppressive dramas a lot. :coverlaf:

I believe Ken will act very excellently!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice,don't mind any more.

I just say somebody not you.

Since I have see your discussion here.

I know you have many idols. :coverlaf:

Though I only love ken, I really dislike somebody hardly.

So I am also an easy person like you

The most important thing to me is that Ken will act more new dramas. Only seeing him can make me so happy.

So I don't really mind who's pairing with ken in "MSN" either.

But I hope that Ken can cooperate with more stars.

So hearing that Aff will be in MSN I feel glad because KF haven't cooperate with each other for a long time.

I am looking forward to the new chemical reaction between them since JR

And the storyline of MSN attracts me very much!!!

As we all know, Ken always plays as a good man except a few roles like Kawee in SB.

I am cxpecting that Ken can play as a bad boy for a long time

Because I like oppressive dramas a lot. :coverlaf:

I believe Ken will act very excellently!!!!!!
hmm talking about bad boy I'm thinking a good idea is wanna see Ken in another playboy
role again like kawee SB yeah cooperate with other people make it better cos its a
new changes, yeah u sound like an easy person too like me i am an easy person but
sometime if they'll bad on me of course i can't put up with it too.

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
hmm talking about bad boy I'm thinking a good idea is wanna see Ken in another playboy
role again like kawee SB yeah cooperate with other people make it better cos its a
new changes, yeah u sound like an easy person too like me i am an easy person but
sometime if they'll bad on me of course i can't put up with it too.

Yeah.Bad boy :coverlaf:

I can't agree with you any more,Alice.

I also want to see Ken in another playboy role again like kawee SB yeah cooperate with other people since like you say it's a new change.

So I very very expect the role that Ken will play in MSN because it looks like a bad boy(in fact it is a role which have changed from good to bad).

I think it is a challenge to Ken absolutely.

And I expect his perfect acting in the lakorn!!!

You say that "sometime if they'll bad on me of course i can't put up with it too" About this I want to say I am the same with you.

So glad to talk with you!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i want Aff with Por T as well since she pair with the Por N then might as well
pair her with the other that has the same nickname.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Although I am piss that the n'ek turns out to be aff i still come here and read it.. I really like aff in reality she seems so sweet but not a fan of her acting :weep: Hope nobody hates me.... JR i guess i would watch it if it was a different P'ek If MSN's p'ek isnt Ken Hopefully its Bie loved them in PSR! I dislike Ken only like him if with Ann... but i really wonder is it only Ken and Ann that people get tired of? I never get enough of these two.... :) please dont hate me Aff or KF fans... :hide:

Something weird
Ken and Ann= KA Team
Aum and Aff= A Team
Ken and Aff= KA Team (i thought it would be that)
Aum and Ann= A Team

Anyways to everyone once again just cuz i can't watch ken with other n'eks i dont hate them I guess its Ken i hate I only watch him cuz of Ann no matter how dreamy he is he was the first p'ek i found out was married and got pissed eversince! I love Janie Cherry Aff Ann Chompoo (kinda she tries too hard to be sexxi fitss beautiful more!! So does Ann!!) I guess im not a fan of Ken :) But hope everyone's dreams come true and mines too I hope for it to be Bie instead!

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
Although I am piss that the n'ek turns out to be aff i still come here and read it.. I really like aff in reality she seems so sweet but not a fan of her acting :weep: Hope nobody hates me.... JR i guess i would watch it if it was a different P'ek If MSN's p'ek isnt Ken Hopefully its Bie loved them in PSR! I dislike Ken only like him if with Ann... but i really wonder is it only Ken and Ann that people get tired of? I never get enough of these two.... :) please dont hate me Aff or KF fans... :hide:

Something weird
Ken and Ann= KA Team
Aum and Aff= A Team
Ken and Aff= KA Team (i thought it would be that)
Aum and Ann= A Team

Anyways to everyone once again just cuz i can't watch ken with other n'eks i dont hate them I guess its Ken i hate I only watch him cuz of Ann no matter how dreamy he is he was the first p'ek i found out was married and got pissed eversince! I love Janie Cherry Aff Ann Chompoo (kinda she tries too hard to be sexxi fitss beautiful more!! So does Ann!!) I guess im not a fan of Ken :) But hope everyone's dreams come true and mines too I hope for it to be Bie instead!
Oh,I don't know if aff and KF' fans will be angry and hate you or not but I am really a bit sad cuz I am a chinese ken fan who loves ken so much.

Seeing what you say I know that you dislike ken,

Indeed, I don't really mind who will pair with ken but only hope that ken can coeperate with more stars.

This dosn't means that I dislike those who have coeperated with ken many times.

In fact, I dislike somebody hardly and only ken is most important to me.

whoever n'ek of MSN is,I don't really mind but if it is Aff lastly I will be very happy cuz they haven't coeperate with each other for a long time.

No matter how may people dislike KF' pair I don't mind this.

And now I don't mind that you dislike ken at all either so you also don't mind what I have said above,

Just foucs on who I like is enough!!!!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh,I don't know if aff and KF' fans will be angry and hate you or not but I am really a bit sad cuz I am a chinese ken fan who loves ken so much.

Seeing what you say I know that you dislike ken,

Indeed, I don't really mind who will pair with ken but only hope that ken can coeperate with more stars.

This dosn't means that I dislike those who have coeperated with ken many times.

In fact, I dislike somebody hardly and only ken is most important to me.

whoever n'ek of MSN is,I don't really mind but if it is Aff lastly I will be very happy cuz they haven't coeperate with each other for a long time.

No matter how may people dislike KF' pair I don't mind this.

And now I don't mind that you dislike ken at all either so you also don't mind what I have said above,

Just foucs on who I like is enough!!!!!!
I'm so sorry I forgot to say sorry to Ken fans too.. When I first saw him in JR he was hella hot then I saw SB then OR and later SSH I watched Ann's lakorns and later tried watching Ken and Janie but failed he is super hot I guess I fell in love with Ann instead... Ken is a great actor but the first p'ek I didn't fall in love with.. So I'm so sorry I have made you upset I didn't mean to offend... other p'eks I can watch them with other n'eks but this time Ken have to be with my n'ek I guess if I didn't see JR first (I didn't finish it)because I disliked aff not disliked but I saw a prt of JLR and I hated Aum a lot so then I wouldn't watch JR If i haven't saw JLR first I would've been a big ken fan

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
I'm so sorry I forgot to say sorry to Ken fans too.. When I first saw him in JR he was hella hot then I saw SB then OR and later SSH I watched Ann's lakorns and later tried watching Ken and Janie but failed he is super hot I guess I fell in love with Ann instead... Ken is a great actor but the first p'ek I didn't fall in love with.. So I'm so sorry I have made you upset I didn't mean to offend... other p'eks I can watch them with other n'eks but this time Ken have to be with my n'ek I guess if I didn't see JR first (I didn't finish it)because I disliked aff not disliked but I saw a prt of JLR and I hated Aum a lot so then I wouldn't watch JR If i haven't saw JLR first I would've been a big ken fan

That's all right!!!

I don't care any more.

Like what I say above, just foucs on who I like is enough.

Every one has her/his own idols and we can't decide who they like.

Anyway,I only love ken and want to pay close attention to everything about him.

As for those who cooperate with Ken I don't notice a lot.

I have been atrracted by ken deeply. :coverlaf:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
That's all right!!!

I don't care any more.

Like what I say above, just foucs on who I like is enough.

Every one has her/his own idols and we can't decide who they like.

Anyway,I only love ken and want to pay close attention to everything about him.

As for those who cooperate with Ken I don't notice a lot.

I have been atrracted by ken deeply. :coverlaf:
Lol ur sigie sayss a lot is the bottom one from SB? Kawee was wearing the shirt I rememeber and that smilee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like both of u are :eek:fftopic: this is a lakorn thread so it means were focusing
on the storyline and u two are overboard please no further keep it in your mind please
i don mind u two talk these things amongst each other cos everyone is free to talk

as i wouldn't mind cos i have so many idols that i like and there is some that i
dislike so not sure which one to speak about

icyplace

sarNie Adult
@angelcrystal : thanks for sharing all the beautiful PTS of Ken and Aff, I love this couple too, so please ask Kaxin if she 's gonna do more, and help us by posting here ; i'm so greedy, he he

I don't know Chinese so can't come to KCFC to enjoy all the news and pics of couples I love there, so please please please sharing here.

Those PTS before the Lakorn airing is always my fav, make me wannna see the lakorn more badly
[/img]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@angelcrystal : thanks for sharing all the beautiful PTS of Ken and Aff, I love this couple too, so please ask Kaxin if she 's gonna do more, and help us by posting here ; i'm so greedy, he he

I don't know Chinese so can't come to KCFC to enjoy all the news and pics of couples I love there, so please please please sharing here.

Those PTS before the Lakorn airing is always my fav, make me wannna see the lakorn more badly
[/img]
wow love your saying icy dear i am chinese too but i know nothing from it and i am mix
cambodian and also learning thai language too i find it a little easily to learn
thai and khmer some bits are similar but different accent talking so i know both language yeah i like Ken and Aff too hope broadcast confirm them soon as i am a big fan of KA team ken/Anne, Ateam aum/aff etc :rockon:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult
looks like both of u are :eek:fftopic: this is a lakorn thread so it means were focusing
on the storyline and u two are overboard please no further keep it in your mind please
i don mind u two talk these things amongst each other cos everyone is free to talk

as i wouldn't mind cos i have so many idols that i like and there is some that i
dislike so not sure which one to speak about

Oh,I am very sorry!!!Alice,

It is really off topic.

But I don't care any more like what I have said above everyone has his/her own idols. So it dosn't matter.

The only thing I care now is that broadcast can confirm them soon like you.

I like the storyline of MSN very much.

Hope it won't let us wait a long time cuz I am so urgently, :coverlaf:

angelcrystal

sarNie Adult

[/img]

@icyplace

Hi,icyplace,

I want to tell you that JR is kaixin'fav ken's drama so she will do more creations about Ken&Aff.

Hehe,don't worry! :coverlaf:

If there are more new creations made by kaixin I am sure to show them here.

Sharing them with you is a happy thing,

Though you don't know chinese I still want to tell you that the website of KCFC,it is http://kentheeradej.5d6d.com/bbs.php

Welcome you to KCFC(ken' Chinese Fans Club) if it is possible.