[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldn't mind if anne reject this lakorn so people can stop complaining about her and ken pairing up too many time. when it comes to their favorites they wouldn't be complaining. i want to see her in a new script anyway. please accept mam gaem daeng and the other lakorn that she was linked too.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
That what I'm doing IGNORE ANN AND KEN'S LAKORN BECACUSE IT TOO MUCH OF THE TWO PAIRING. The thing that I don't understand is that Ken has scandle with Chompoo instead of Ann. To me, it should be Ann because she really takes advantage of the sweet scenes in the lakorn. Especially 365 day-- the honeymoon scene, the bathing scene.
You did ignore them??
But its weird how you know they have bath tub and honeymoon scene???. :scratchhead2:
Ooooh,maybe from KA's fans banner or magazine,news etc(think positive)... :rolleyes1:

About Ken-Chompoo..
Its strategies,no big deal!!
Anne used to have a gossip with ken in Oum Ruk because of their superb chemistry,not because of HOT SCENE!!
Thats happened because of their acting skill and superb chemistry...
No need other CHEAP RUMOR to make their lakorn talk of the town!!
Just my 2 cent...*peace*

Agreed with AnnT..
Thats what i'm doing too....
Ignore people that i don't like....

Like when i come to asianfuse..
When i see new lakorn thread and that clearly have KEN THERADEETH & CHOMPOO ARAYA or KEN THERADETH & CHERRY or KEN THERADETH & JENNY...i just ignore it because i don't like it not because i hate them....
and when it clearly state MAJURAT SEE NAMPUENG KEN THERADEETH & ANNE THONGPRASOM..
i paid more attention..
its not so hard to ignore people i don't like.
Make it simple...
Life become more cheerful when we stuck with people we like instead of we talk bad/complaint about people we don't like.

Honestly,now i don't mind if Anne not in here...
Because of what i heard from Thai fans...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You did ignore them??
But its weird how you know they have bath tub and honeymoon scene???. :scratchhead2:
Ooooh,maybe from KA's fans banner or magazine,news etc(think positive)... :rolleyes1:

About Ken-Chompoo..
Anne used to have a gossip with ken in Oum Ruk because of their superb chemistry,not because of HOT SCENE!!
Just my 2 cent...*peace*

Agreed with AnnT..

When i see new lakorn thread and that clearly have KEN THERADEETH & CHOMPOO ARAYA or KEN THERADETH & CHERRY or KEN THERADETH & JENNY...i just ignore it because i don't like it not because i hate them....
and when it clearly state MAJURAT SEE NAMPUENG KEN THERADEETH & ANNE THONGPRASOM..
i paid more attention..
Ahah Dila, you're so silly. Cheap Rumours! Lol But it is true.
Ken & Ann are superb. They can still be the talk of the town with their awesome acting skills. They're just that professional. :D

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, I didn't know that Ken and Anne are already confirmed for this lakorn. I can see that Ken and Anne's names are listed on the thread but by reading the recent posts; I thought the leading pair is not confirmed yet. That's why I shared my two cents on who I want to see. My bad.

If it's Ken and Anne again, that's great. Love them in SB!

Everyone has their own point of view. I may see something that you don't see and you may see something that I don't see. I like Ken with Aff and if u don't, that's fine. Please respect each others' opinions. Life will be pretty boring if we all like the same thing.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I didn't know that Ken and Anne are already confirmed for this lakorn. I can see that Ken and Anne's names are listed on the thread but by reading the recent posts; I thought the leading pair is not confirmed yet. That's why I shared my two cents on who I want to see. My bad.

Everyone has their own point of view. I may see something that you don't see and you may see something that I don't see. I like Ken with Aff and if u don't, that's fine. Please respect each others' opinions. Life will be pretty boring if we all like the same thing.
Agreed....
We must respect each others..
But the main point is DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR FANS..

Hey Sain,i didn't mean its you ok friend.... :grouphug:
What i said is general...
Because i agreed with you..we have different taste...
Like you said...life is boring if we all like the same thing..
but as for me,its more fun because we share the same thing with different people...
I got friends from US,Philiphine,China,Canada etc because of Anne...
Because we all like the same person...
See,we have our own opinion.. :highfive:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
You did ignore them??

About Ken-Chompoo..
Just my 2 cent...*peace*

Agreed with AnnT..

i paid more attention..
Make it simple...
Life become more cheerful when we stuck with people we like instead of we talk bad/complaint about people we don't like.

Honestly,now i don't mind if Anne not in here...
Because of what i heard from Thai fans...
It not weird, I did not watch the lakorn. I saw it on Seesan Bunterng clips. Does that answer your curiousity.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
It not weird, I did not watch the lakorn. I saw it on Seesan Bunterng clips. Does that answer your curiousity.
Thats great dear,can you give me the link..
Don't get me wrong...
Honestly,i didn't mean to make you prove it or something like that...
(i hope you understand what i mean)..
Ok let me explain....
I want the link because i want to download it..
I've downloaded all BTS clip of Anne's lakorn because i love her..
And i make it as my collection..
So,if you can give me the link its great..
Because as i remember i never ever saw the clip/BTS clip for their bath tub scene except the one when anne wear blue dress...
And honestly,i really really want to see the bloopers for their sweet scene in 365..
I've tried to find it but didn't found it.. :weep:
Please give me the link...please...
I hope you understand what i mean..

onahc

sarNie Elites
That what I'm doing IGNORE ANN AND KEN'S LAKORN BECACUSE IT TOO MUCH OF THE TWO PAIRING. The thing that I don't understand is that Ken has scandle with Chompoo instead of Ann. To me, it should be Ann because she really takes advantage of the sweet scenes in the lakorn. Especially 365 day-- the honeymoon scene, the bathing scene.
Finally someone agrees with me. I hope Ann and Ken never work with each other again, it's too much.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Its only too much if you don't like them lol but I can understand that some fans might be upset since they want to see ken with their favorites as well. Just to make others satisfy, she should reject this lakorn so others could stop whiny for now

Dila, there's bound to be people who don't like anne-ken as a pair and other couples too so there's no need to prove anything.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Agreed....
We must respect each others..
But the main point is DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE WE DON'T LIKE ESPECIALLY WITH THEIR FANS..

Hey Sain,i didn't mean its you ok friend.... :grouphug:
What i said is general...
Because i agreed with you..we have different taste...
Like you said...life is boring if we all like the same thing..
but as for me,its more fun because we share the same thing with different people...
I got friends from US,Philiphine,China,Canada etc because of Anne...
Because we all like the same person...
See,we have our own opinion.. :highfive:
Yes, exactly.

I don't see the point of continuous differentiating opinions when Ken and Anne's already confirmed for this lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^Sain, i dont think its confirmed yet although there's many article saying so. i rather hear it from the producer or the pra'nang themselves. khun nong offered anne a different lakorn at the beginning of the year, so who knows which ones she want anne to be in. ch3 big boss might want her to be in here so she can pair up with ken.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I see. Well, I hope everything is confirmed soon. The anticipation is killing in here! Lol!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
When it comes to Anne, there's so much controversy in these threads.
thats what i said before..
when it comes to Anne..althought it just RUMOR and UNCONFIRMED,its become a big matter..
if the rumor with ken,people complaint they tired to this pairing..
if she has rumor with other pra ek,people complaint about her age..

Agreed with Tinah..
its too much if don't like them..
Tinah,did you mean i asked the link because i want Sain to prove something??...
No lah....what i said before is honestly from my heart..
If she can give the link,i want to download that clip..
You know how obsess i'm towards Anne right???

Anyway,since this is unconfirmed..
just forget about this thread..
just focus on which lakorn that already CONFIRMED.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
No Dila, not me. It's cookie king you're talking to.

By the way, I feel you. It's just that my obsession days are pretty much over.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

We know we just meant people that complain soo much

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally someone agrees with me. I hope Ann and Ken never work with each other again, it's too much.
lol..since no one has the same taste and opinion,of course someone will agree with you onahc.
You have your own opinion,don't want KA to work together again,its okay..
Its your wish/opinion...i respect it..
As my wish/opinion,i hope Ken-Aff not reunite again..
Other example,just like some Anne fans want Anne to reunite with Mart or Aum..
But i hope not..
It just opinion.... :)

Thats what i mean..
I can accept other opinion/wish..
But just don't talk bad about other people..
Thats all..

No Dila, not me. It's cookie king you're talking to.

By the way, I feel you. It's just that my obsession days are pretty much over.
lol..Sorry Sain,my mistake.. :hide:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats what i said before..
when it comes to Anne..althought it just RUMOR and UNCONFIRMED,its become a big matter..
if the rumor with ken,people complaint they tired to this pairing..
if she has rumor with other pra ek,people complaint about her age..

Agreed with Tinah..
its too much if don't like them..
Tinah,did you mean i asked the link because i want Sain to prove something??...
No lah....what i said before is honestly from my heart..
If she can give the link,i want to download that clip..
You know how obsess i'm towards Anne right???

Anyway,since this is unconfirmed..
just forget about this thread..
just focus on which lakorn that already CONFIRMED.
oh no, im not talking about the link. im just saying people have different opinions so we dont have to prove how compatible anne-ken are for each other since theres bound to be fans who dont like them as a pair

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Sorry that we cant help that they are such pro's! Ann didnt take advantage of anything shes just really really good at acting! I thnk he has a scandle with chompoo cuz chompoo is more flirty! If you really did ignore then y did u click this thread y not just keep scrolling?