[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah,maybe they waiting Ken to comeback and then they'll announce the nang ek..
Ok honestly, if KA not meant to be together in here...
I wish Anne in here with other pra ek,not Ken with other nang ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont wanna get too excited cause theres too many articles coming out but no real confirmation. i have a feeling we will know who's really the n'ek once ken comes back from Praque which is next week
yeah i feel abit of that too don't get too excited just yet cos too many article.

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG what happen with Broadcast :nailbiter: :facepalm: :wackonut:
Now I'm so scare to come here and Rang Gnao thread. Don't want to find out that the nang-ek is someone else than I like.

Someone need to come and clear all those rumor and to confirm who's the nang-eks.

I'm really piss off about this now...

I want Annnnnnnnnnnnn and nobody else. Sorry Aff fans!!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG what happen with Broadcast :nailbiter: :facepalm: :wackonut:
Now I'm so scare to come here and Rang Gnao thread. Don't want to find out that the nang-ek is someone else than I like.

Someone need to come and clear all those rumor and to confirm who's the nang-eks.

I'm really piss off about this now...

I want Annnnnnnnnnnnn and nobody else. Sorry Aff fans!!!!!!
Thats what i feel right now....
Before this,i'm happy when i got an email..
Now,i feel scared................

I'm soooooo fed up!!!!!!!!!
Why don't they just confirmed who the nang ek..
So i can decide whether i will leave this thread or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh! MGD feeling come to MSN now..
But i feel so much better in MGD because we know Anne is the nang ek..

But this one...gosh...
I feel more relief if there's a rumor Ken-Anne-Andrew-Chakrit in here...
It would be better than Anne-Ken-Aff!!!!!!!!

I want they make a petition
Ken vs Chakrit in MSN or Tik vs Andrew in MGD!!

I JUST WANT TO SEE ANNE THONGPRASOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i do like Aff but I'm having a KA high fever at the moment so my top vote goes to
MISS ANNE :thumbsup: :cheer:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Rita is still my top pick if not Ann. No Aff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah Rita she's my other idol i like along side with Miss Anne if not Anne then Rita
can or either of them 2 girls I'm ok but no Aff she's for Aum Atichart only.

solin

sarNie Adult
I also wish that Rita & Ken could act together just for once ! And to be honest I am tired of Ken & Anne together even if they are among my top actors...too much is too much ! Ken & Aff could be nice because it will be their second lakorn together but I am not a fan of Aff lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
it's been the longest since I've been on here.
Gosh, I miss reading all these news. miss it so
much. but anyway, back to this lakorn.No way, I
do not want ken and aff to be together in here.
no matter how much i like aff but she and ken
do not match. Please, no aff and ken. I would
like to watch ann and ken together! I love them
so much.Even though they have lots of lakorns together.
I don't care i love them.They rocks! Just don't give
them lame storyline. Love Ken and Ann together, so keep
them together!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Ken and Aff reunite again will be awesome. Their chemistry in Jai Rao was special. How I will love to see them pair up again.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I swear i am so tired of peole callng Ann old!! Shes so beautiful for her age lets wait till your n'ek gets to ann's age people migt not reconize her anymore!!! And i dont care what people will say about KA because you know if they have a comeback your pra'nang cant be them two !!! I am so excite i really wish it gets confirm miss KA so bad , i agree Ann should do a lakorn with some else before with Ken, like how Ken is working with Janie again ( i dislike them together) but i dont hate janie i just dont Ken with other N'eks , i get jealous for Ann :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I swear i am so tired of peole callng Ann old!! Shes so beautiful for her age lets wait till your n'ek gets to ann's age people migt not reconize her anymore!!! And i dont care what people will say about KA because you know if they have a comeback your pra'nang cant be them two !!! I am so excite i really wish it gets confirm miss KA so bad , i agree Ann should do a lakorn with some else before with Ken, like how Ken is working with Janie again ( i dislike them together) but i dont hate janie i just dont Ken with other N'eks , i get jealous for Ann :)
Aha you're so silly but i do agree with you too. I don't like Ann with any other pra'eks other than Ken & same goes to him too. Lol :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Aha you're so silly but i do agree with you too. I don't like Ann with any other pra'eks other than Ken & same goes to him too. Lol :p
Idk but i can stand Ann with someone else but not Ken with other n'eks , Ken is like the only p'ek that i've seen Ann act with more than once..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I also wish that Rita & Ken could act together just for once ! And to be honest I am tired of Ken & Anne together even if they are among my top actors...too much is too much ! Ken & Aff could be nice because it will be their second lakorn together but I am not a fan of Aff lol.
I think Aff matches Aum way more, even though i never watched them together, aff and ken kinda sickens me, Rita is beautiful but like her with Rome ;) Im not tired of them they are adorable! Im not really a fan of ken just cuz i dont like the othee n'eks with ken it doesnt mean hate them though.. I guess if youre not intrest its easy to ignore ;) thats what i do with Kens lakorns except with Ann, dont take it the wrong way

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm really scared to be excited right now :nailbiter:

I mean ahh its eating me!! I really love ann and ken but i'm scared of the script! Its ok though cause Ann and Ken know how to choose their scrpts when it comes to them being Koo-Kwan. :thumbsup:

I dont get why its so hard for people to ignore the people they dont like! Like really it aint hard if you TRY!!
:angry:

Jai Rao omg Nott and Vicky had wayy more chemistry then Aff and Ken! :lmao3: I hate lakorns that are so similar to other lakorns!

Like how someone always gets hurt at the end and the n'ek cries and says sorry and stuff! Or like the dude says yea im leaving just so obviously the girl will chase after him or the girl does that to the guy! Its over and over! :thumbdown:

I love Ann and Ken so much cuz their lakorns are just so different from other lakorns! :rockon:

Rang Ngao it wasnt so similar! Oum ruk she found out at the very end that he was leaving and stopped him the instant he's leaving! Sawan Biang there was non of tha just that he said he loves her finally! Sood sanae ha lol turned out she purpose to him first lol see its different ! 365 DOL it went backward something different! :wub:

If you dont like Ann and Ken or is getting bored of them ! Then ignore i swear it aint hard! :girlmad:

Please get my point y would you click this thread if you dont like them or even bother reading when it has KA in there!!! They bring something new just cause there is the same n'ek and p'ek doesnt mean they're
doing the same shit over and over like other Pra'nangs that do that! :angry:

I just love how there is no shooting at the end when it comes to Ann and Ken

Just cause i cant stand Ken with other n'ek doesnt mean i hate them! I've watched Janie with Num, Tik and Mart! Cherry with Mart and Tik! Aom with Tik but shes is gorgeous i love her smile! I don't like how Chompoo acts i have also watched Aff with Tik and Bie!!

Please leave this thread if you dislike them :nono1:

Sorry, i'm off topic here but someone needs to tell me how to do my sigiess! Hehe i think it was Tracy who showed the wonderful banners.. Or if it wasnt her sorry but god it was awesome! I really enjoyed everyone's banners it just grabs my attention everytime! No matter how many times i've seen it! But i'm superly in love with Dila's banner of Ann and Ken :)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I'm really scared to be excited right now :nailbiter:

I mean ahh its eating me!! I really love ann and ken but i'm scared of the script! Its ok though cause Ann and Ken know how to choose their scrpts when it comes to them being Koo-Kwan. :thumbsup:

I dont get why its so hard for people to ignore the people they dont like! Like really it aint hard if you TRY!!
:angry:

Jai Rao omg Nott and Vicky had wayy more chemistry then Aff and Ken! :lmao3: I hate lakorns that are so similar to other lakorns!

Like how someone always gets hurt at the end and the n'ek cries and says sorry and stuff! Or like the dude says yea im leaving just so obviously the girl will chase after him or the girl does that to the guy! Its over and over! :thumbdown:

I love Ann and Ken so much cuz their lakorns are just so different from other lakorns! :rockon:

Rang Ngao it wasnt so similar! Oum ruk she found out at the very end that he was leaving and stopped him the instant he's leaving! Sawan Biang there was non of tha just that he said he loves her finally! Sood sanae ha lol turned out she purpose to him first lol see its different ! 365 DOL it went backward something different! :wub:

If you dont like Ann and Ken or is getting bored of them ! Then ignore i swear it aint hard! :girlmad:

Please get my point y would you click this thread if you dont like them or even bother reading when it has KA in there!!! They bring something new just cause there is the same n'ek and p'ek doesnt mean they're
doing the same shit over and over like other Pra'nangs that do that! :angry:

I just love how there is no shooting at the end and the p'ek / n'ek acts so dumb, when it comes to Ann and Ken

Just cause i cant stand Ken with other n'ek doesnt mean i hate them! I've watched Janie with Num, Tik and Mart! Cherry with Mart and Tik! Aom with Tik but shes is gorgeous i love her smile! I don't like how Chompoo acts i have also watched Aff with Tik and Bie!!

Please leave this thread if you dislike them :nono1:

Sorry, i'm off topic here but someone needs to tell me how to do my sigiess! Hehe i think it was Tracy who showed the wonderful banners.. Or if it wasnt her sorry but god it was awesome! I really enjoyed everyone's banners it just grabs my attention everytime! No matter how many times i've seen it! But i'm superly in love with Dila's banner of Ann and Ken :)
That what I'm doing IGNORE ANN AND KEN'S LAKORN BECACUSE IT TOO MUCH OF THE TWO PAIRING. The thing that I don't understand is that Ken has scandle with Chompoo instead of Ann. To me, it should be Ann because she really takes advantage of the sweet scenes in the lakorn. Especially 365 day-- the honeymoon scene, the bathing scene.