[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ehehe.....I just came to bid my farewell. Lol
I like these two but like you guys said, separately though.
Anyways, I agree with Dila. If Ann is in here, then i'll come back. Lol
Peace out ladies. It was great chatting with you ladies for awhile. Ahaha even if I hardly wrote on here. Lol :p
Btw, this reminds me of Jam Loey Ruk's thread. Ahaha I remember seeing that the first couple 50-100? Pages were about Ken and Ann being the pra'nangs but then it turned out to be Ateam. Aha...
Anyways, laters. :)
Rose your thinking what I'm thinking at the start as well i have a feeling it will turn
out that way for jum leuy ruk there are tones of pages on KA but later its Ateam
i wouldn't have a clue on majurat see nampueng as well at the start fans excited for KA
but nothing worthless and now its Ken/aff who's next....

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yeah you are right.As one of the KA fans,I totally agree with you!!!

and for onahc,you want to see new people pairing up all the time,but Ken-Aff aren't new,OK??Plz think of another new actress for Ken since you really love to see NEW people pairing up ALL THE TIME.

Not all new pairings would turn out great. People who work with people they are familiar with will be more comfortable and relaxed. People's potential will show once they feel comfortable on the set.

I'm not saying that Koo Kwan are belong to each other,and they have to work with each other all the time.But saying Koo kwan are just boring and old,is too much for us Koo kwan fans!!!

I never said Ken and Aff are new and your remark about new pairings is ludicrous because how would you know their potential if they're never paired up. It's lame to see the leads all the time.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I never said Ken and Aff are new and your remark about new pairings is ludicrous because how would you know their potential if they're never paired up. It's lame to see the leads all the time.
LOL,your logic is weird.

you said that you want to see NEW people pairing up ALL THE TIME, and you also said you want Ken-Aff to be in this lakorn. So what do these two sentences imply????

Where did i say that all new pairs won't show their potential?? Or did I ever imply that new pairings will definitely show no potentials????What I meant was it takes much more time to get comfortable when they are on the set with new partners.I didn't see why me remark is ludicrous there!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LOL,your logic is weird.

you said that you want to see NEW people pairing up ALL THE TIME, and you also said you want Ken-Aff to be in this lakorn. So what do these two sentences imply????

Where did i say that all new pairs won't show their potential?? Or did I ever imply that new pairings will definitely show no potentials????What I meant was it takes much more time to get comfortable when they are on the set with new partners.I didn't see why me remark is ludicrous there!
i agree Tracy i don't get either what onahc meant in her sentence.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think you can easily get bored of the pairing if you dont really like them to begin with. sure i want to see KA with different actors/actresses but i wont get bored of seeing them again. same goes to my other favorite koo kwan like Yadech, Tik-Aom, etc.

and with ken, you rarely get to see him with new actresses anyway. notice he gets paired up with most of his co-stars more than once. weather it be with janie, araya, anne, cherry, etc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I like Ken, Ann and I like Aff.

I don't mind if Ken and Aff were to pair again. Their first lakorn was in 2008 so it was awhile back.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think you can easily get bored of the pairing if you dont really like them to begin with. sure i want to see KA with different actors/actresses but i wont get bored of seeing them again. same goes to my other favorite koo kwan like Yadech, Tik-Aom, etc.

and with ken, you rarely get to see him with new actresses anyway. notice he gets paired up with most of his co-stars more than once. weather it be with janie, araya, anne, cherry, etc
agree Tinah if they say they're bored of seeing the same faces that means that there
is something against that pairing twice or more seriously i never get bored of them if
their lakorn storyline is good then I'm ok to see them again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes it is but im not sure if khun nong is gonna go by the novel or the actual lakorn cause she said its gonna be a slap/kiss and the old version wasn't. but the novel it seem to be a slap/kiss though

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo, the latest article from Oho magazine confirmed Anne-Ken as the pra'nang. i believe it was confirmed by khun nong herself!! i will ask dolly to translate for us. khun nong also mentioned her other 3 new lakorns for this year which is Rang Ngao, Manee Daeng Sun, and Jao Suaa Mua Nim

they will begin filming at the end of the year

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10686561/A10686561.html

edit: anne should accept another lakorn while waiting since they wont start til the end of the year. she already took a long break!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait! So it's back to Ken and Ann?! This better be true or i'll be so upset! Lol
Thanks Tinah! I just hope all of them confirm it. :D
WOOT WOOT! Don't disappoint me KA! :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the news tinah...if it's true then i will be very excited!! for now i will hope to see the opening ceremony to noe that its FOR SURE FOR SURE confirmed. haha.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tinah for the great news. Hope nothing gonna change.
Ken it's time for you to come back from Prague. Ann she's waiting for you for the opening ceremony. lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey girls..
I'm back............ because of Anne...
YEAY....KA defenders reunion... :coverlaf:

My heart beating so fast when i got an email 'Tinah replied to Majurat See Nampueng (Broadcast Thai)"...
I know Tinah will post some update..
I take my time to prepare myself if its bad news..

But right now i still don't want to be excited until the opening ceremony......
Its suffer enough because of Anne.. :nono1:

p/s:numkob,you change your avatar..i like that pic.. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg omg :faint: KA FEVER IS BACK :rockon: welcome back Dila and thanks to u Tinah
u got all of us out of the roller coaster and huge traffic jam a relief :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont wanna get too excited cause theres too many articles coming out but no real confirmation. i have a feeling we will know who's really the n'ek once ken comes back from Praque which is next week