[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

andinazmi

sarNie Egg
^same ........ I also don't like ken pairing with Aff
Aff's beautiful but Aff only to AUm ... Not Ken
now want to cry just reading the news if they are not in this lakorn

expect any surprises in the opening ceremony :rolleyes1:
so difficult to pair Ken and Ann? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm actually gonna change to unconfirmed pranang since we haven't heard from ch3 yet.

Khun nong did say she want KA in here unless there was some changes

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Finally, someone who is happy to see Ken & Aff together like me. Lol, for a second after reading all the previous comments I thought I was the only one, sadly. Anyway, I love Ken & Aff individually and together onscreen. I remember the days of Jai Rao when I was soo ccrazy for them together. I still love that lakorn till this day since it holds such a meaningful moral behind the story itself. I really hope this lakorn is confirmed soon. I've been waiting for Ken & Aff to reunite since their first lakorn together! :thumbsup: Plus, Aff doesn't have any other lakorns lined up after Roy Mai and Rak Pakrasit. I'm so happy Ken has reunited with Janie and now possibly with Aff too! Yay. I just hope for Ken & Rita in the near future, please. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^Finally, someone who is happy to see Ken & Aff together like me. Lol, for a second after reading all the previous comments I thought I was the only one, sadly. Anyway, I love Ken & Aff individually and together onscreen. I remember the days of Jai Rao when I was soo ccrazy for them together. I still love that lakorn till this day since it holds such a meaningful moral behind the story itself. I really hope this lakorn is confirmed soon. I've been waiting for Ken & Aff to reunite since their first lakorn together! :thumbsup: Plus, Aff doesn't have any other lakorns lined up after Roy Mai and Rak Pakrasit. I'm so happy Ken has reunited with Janie and now possibly with Aff too! Yay. I just hope for Ken & Rita in the near future, please. :)
bliss not just Janie and Aff that Ken reuniting he has another 2 with Cherry as well
and don't forget Aff plerng boon cos their is still hope she maybe still taking on
Anne's role and the p'ek is now Rome but nothing is confirm atm and even this one
ken&aff.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Although i miss KA sooooo badly but if the script is not at their level,i rather Anne reject it...
They deserve better script!

I'm quiet believe in AK@Pantip...
They used to tell me the novel for 365 was so boring before 365 air..
And i quiet agree..but i like it a lot..
Because of the script & their joob joob scene...

Now,they said MSN novel is old style..
i wonder,is it because her fans that Anne rejected this lakorn??

I agreee ^^
But.........
WHAT THE FREAK?!
Are you guys serious?! OMG! I AM PISS. I don't like Aff and Ken. They seriously have no chemistry together.
I don't know why people liked Jai Rao so much. I dislike like it A LOT.
Gosh. I hate braodcast now. This is madness. I wanted KenAnn to reunite so bad! Gosh. And I thought this would make up my year.
Heck, this is the worst news I've ever heard. Lol
If it's Ken and Aff, Don't hope to see me on this thread anymore. AHAH :p
yeah..anyway...Rose..i'm say goodbye now...

Goodbye gals.....
If Anne in here...i'll comeback..
if not...................
nice you know all you gals..

I miss you gals..All of you are the best friends in internet that i ever know..
HUGS & KISSES for all of you..

Lastly..if KA in here i'll be happy..
If not,just say its not their year to be together again..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agreee ^^
But.........
WHAT THE FREAK?!
Are you guys serious?! OMG! I AM PISS. I don't like Aff and Ken. They seriously have no chemistry together.
I don't know why people liked Jai Rao so much. I dislike like it A LOT.
Gosh. I hate braodcast now. This is madness. I wanted KenAnn to reunite so bad! Gosh. And I thought this would make up my year.
Heck, this is the worst news I've ever heard. Lol
If it's Ken and Aff, Don't hope to see me on this thread anymore. AHAH :p
i find jai rao boring too Ken/Aff character is so annoying with the misunderstanding
the only thing that interest me cos of Nott/Vicky pair bickering just like Aongdin/Ward
ken/aff its like Tanchai/Khun Ying Aeyawadee but Tard Ruk was way better than jai rao
yeah i find Broadcast now so irritated they're good production but they'll not so clear up i have nothing against Aff i still like her but love her with Aum only.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Aff is better with Aum,not Ken.

gosh,if Anne's not gonna be in here,I'd like to see Ken with Matt or Rita or Ploy(she has a busy schedule though.)

I don't wanna talk about Jao Rao cuz I don't think it worth mentioning..I didn't see any meaningful moral like someone said previously in that lakorn. I only see selfishness.that's not true love!!!The script sucks!!!

well,I'm a liar,I said that I didn't wanna talk about it,but I did... :rolleyes1:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I hope Aff and Ken are confirmed for this, and if not Aff than someone other than Anne. I can't stand "Aff is for Aum or Ken and Anne only", so ridiculous! I want to see new people paired up all the time, I love variety. Who likes to see the same faces paired up all the time, that's boring and old.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^not everyone thinks its boring and old to see their koo kwan paired up a lot of of times otherwise there wouldn't be on-going request to see their favorites paired up again weather it be anne-ken, aum-aff, barry-yaya, captain-aom etc

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff is better with Aum,not Ken.

gosh,if Anne's not gonna be in here,I'd like to see Ken with Matt or Rita or Ploy(she has a busy schedule though.)

I don't wanna talk about Jao Rao cuz I don't think it worth mentioning..I didn't see any meaningful moral like someone said previously in that lakorn. I only see selfishness.that's not true love!!!The script sucks!!!

well,I'm a liar,I said that I didn't wanna talk about it,but I did... :rolleyes1:
its ok Tracy never mind sometime people have something important to say if they kept it
to themselves longer its like yourself are about to have a heart attack i know how u
feel Tracy but KA fans are glad that they aren't in this lakorn since some fans @pantip
said this isn't the right script for them they deserve a better one Ken his rumored
in a lakorn with Ploy already Tracy go check out the lakorn thread that has been posted but its not confirm by producer nor even the Channel boss yet.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As fans of the koo kwan of course we won't get tired of seeing them. I would watch Aum and Aff together in a hundred new lakorns and I would never get tired. Same with Yaya and Nadech. And I'm sure Ken and Anne fans would never think of the day the they will get bored of seeing this couple.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
its ok Tracy never mind sometime people have something important to say if they kept it
to themselves longer its like yourself are about to have a heart attack i know how u
feel Tracy but KA fans are glad that they aren't in this lakorn since some fans @pantip
said this isn't the right script for them they deserve a better one Ken his rumored
in a lakorn with Ploy already Tracy go check out the lakorn thread that has been posted but its not confirm by producer nor even the Channel boss yet.
that one is not confirmed, there are still a lot of uncertainties...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
As fans of the koo kwan of course we won't get tired of seeing them. I would watch Aum and Aff together in a hundred new lakorns and I would never get tired. Same with Yaya and Nadech. And I'm sure Ken and Anne fans would never think of the day the they will get bored of seeing this couple.
Yeah you are right.As one of the KA fans,I totally agree with you!!!

and for onahc,you want to see new people pairing up all the time,but Ken-Aff aren't new,OK??Plz think of another new actress for Ken since you really love to see NEW people pairing up ALL THE TIME.

Not all new pairings would turn out great. People who work with people they are familiar with will be more comfortable and relaxed. People's potential will show once they feel comfortable on the set.

I'm not saying that Koo Kwan are belong to each other,and they have to work with each other all the time.But saying Koo kwan are just boring and old,is too much for us Koo kwan fans!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hope Aff and Ken are confirmed for this, and if not Aff than someone other than Anne. I can't stand "Aff is for Aum or Ken and Anne only", so ridiculous! I want to see new people paired up all the time, I love variety. Who likes to see the same faces paired up all the time, that's boring and old.
Ken and Aff are not a new pair either lol but I don't mind the same pairing as long as the lakorns is good. So far with Ken and Ann, there's hasn't been a lakorn I have been disappointed in. Like someone mentioned, we don't watch it for Ken and Ann, we watch it for their characters they portrayed and storyline. When they are together in a lakorn, they are no longer Ken and Ann.

I would like to see Ken with Rita or Namfon, if not Ann.

andinazmi

sarNie Egg
agree with you Tinah ... I was never bored with Ken ann
There has not been any pair that can beat them if you ask me ... I love Ken, Ann, like Aum Aff, but not like with some people who always say bored with Ken Ann ... by reason of a new partner.

Better if we respect the fans of other couples, because it certainly does not like also if you say boring couples idol ..... please more mature

I've watched Jai Rao and Vicky Nott prefer chemistry there.

like Dila ... good-bye with this tret when Ken Ann did not play here

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
u went to check the thread hey Tracy? :D
no I didn't. from what I know,Only Ken's lakorn with Janie is confirmed(LOL,they are shooting already).the rest of them are all unsure...that is why i think Ken's new lakorn with Ploy isn't confirmed either.From my experience with Ann's new lakorns,I now try not to believe anything until the opening ceremony....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ehehe.....I just came to bid my farewell. Lol
I like these two but like you guys said, separately though.
Anyways, I agree with Dila. If Ann is in here, then i'll come back. Lol
Peace out ladies. It was great chatting with you ladies for awhile. Ahaha even if I hardly wrote on here. Lol :p
Btw, this reminds me of Jam Loey Ruk's thread. Ahaha I remember seeing that the first couple 50-100? Pages were about Ken and Ann being the pra'nangs but then it turned out to be Ateam. Aha...
Anyways, laters. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no I didn't. from what I know,Only Ken's lakorn with Janie is confirmed(LOL,they are shooting already).the rest of them are all unsure...that is why i think Ken's new lakorn with Ploy isn't confirmed either.From my experience with Ann's new lakorns,I now try not to believe anything until the opening ceremony....
i'll tell u which, Ch3 they are planning to remake Song Naree since Raeng Ngao its on
the remaking list and Ken/Ploy rumored to play song naree but nothing is confirm atm
but that news update pop @pantip u know funny thing when there is a news about other
pairing there aren't roller coaster but when it comes to KA something bad just pop
and make us excited for nothing.