[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Tinah,i guess the one that Anne said about misunderstood is about DSST not MSN...

i think we should wait until the opening..So,we'll know who's the pra nang here.....
But the problem is..I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
oh,gosh,I think it's all mixed up!!
At the very begining,Khun Nong said she's preparing a lakorn for KA,and she asked the writer(the one who wrote Chompoo's lakorn,can't remember the name) to write the script. But then out of nowhere, it says the opening ceremony will be held in late June.
this just doesn't make sense to me anymore.What will they be doing when the writer is still working on the script???
and I remember Ann did say that her new lakorn will start filming at the end of this year.So it can't be this lakorn...

I'm very confused and disappointed!!!

are you guys sure what i thought is not correct??just the article is mixed up??

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks alice! I figure khaosod might have gotten mixed up..what a relif. Anne gonna be in dok som see thong 3 too? I hope not..I don't wanna see her as the slutty nang rai.
me too at first i'd wish keep hoping there won't be a part3 but its worthless the
1st and 2nd was crazily enough for me now my pressure starting to increase again
why the role have to be Anne why don't they consider someone else but its relief since
it didn't disappoint me cos KA will be in majurat see nampueng.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, the komchadluek article didn't say KA is in this lakorn nor did it say that annes in DSST3

Ok, dolly translated the interview of annes from komchadleuk newspaper. Anne said she was contacted by khun nong at the beginning of this year to play for broadcast but it wasn't for this lakorn so when news of the net came out that it was majurut see nampeung she was confused and don't know who the praek will be. She also said we should wait for khun nong to clarify the news herself

Omg, this is crazy! Is this a way of ch3 promoting their lakorn.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice, the komchadluek article didn't say KA is in this lakorn nor did it say that annes in DSST3

Ok, dolly translated the interview of annes from komchadleuk newspaper. Anne said she was contacted by khun nong at the beginning of this year to play for broadcast but it wasn't for this lakorn so when news of the net came out that it was majurut see nampeung she was confused and don't know who the praek will be. She also said we should wait for khun nong to clarify the news herself

Really crazy!!!!!!!!!! i don't know what to expect anymore..All thing is mixed!
If Anne said we should wait Khun Nong to clarify,then we can assume KA in here..
Arrhhh i don't want to assume anything yet,just waiting for the opening!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
20 days ago,we didn't expect that KA would pair up this soon!I was slowly adapting to it and start to have high expectations,but now this???

it just drives me insane!!!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
20 days ago,we didn't expect that KA would pair up this soon!I was slowly adapting to it and start to have high expectations,but now this???

it just drives me insane!!!!!
yeah..its a very high expectation + the news is from Khun Nong herself..
I feel like i'm gonna cry if one of them not in this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
don't cry,even if they don't pair up this year,they will pair up eventually!!!

you know what,SSH is about to air in China!that means there will be tons of KA fans in the future!!and then the boss of CH3 will definitely pair KA up!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lol I still feel that KA is really in this lakorn. This might be a way of ch3 promoting this lakorn. We will have to wait for the opening

Anne seem like she doesn't know what's going on but I'm sure she does

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know Tracy..This news make me very very sad and depress...
I should turn off my PC now to calm down a bit..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

omg i knew there will be traffic jam in Ch3 again like MGD.

making us getting excited for nothing thanks Tinah and how silly am i believing them
next time we all shouldn't trust those web article and say thanks to dolly i appreciate it mak mak ka

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't cry,even if they don't pair up this year,they will pair up eventually!!!

you know what,SSH is about to air in China!that means there will be tons of KA fans in the future!!and then the boss of CH3 will definitely pair KA up!!!!!
way to go hey tracy have u heard this news saying they will have a part2 of sood saneha
called ka kong hua jai go check out that thread @KA forever FC

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lolthey are making our head spin. With ch3, nothing is confirmed til they have the opening or fitting. They make us fans frustracted

Well anne already promise khun nong that she's gonna be starring in their lakorn and filming begin at the end of this year. Atleast we know she have 1 upcoming for sure..what's with the big secret!

tinah

sarNie Coma
lets forget about SSH part 2. thats only a rumor cause the director never came out to say she was gonna make it

this year it has been a roller coaster ride for us annes fan :numchuck: