[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^but its the fact that they are remaking her lakorns all at once. first its moo daeng, rang ngao, plerng boon, sai roong, and now song naree. next thing you know they gonna end up remaking manee yard fah
i sense a feeling they will remake Song Naree and they will get Ploy to play Twin
I'm not 100% though cos i needed to search some more news on it its hard to predict
see like Rang Ngao they will get Janie and Pope to play the new version so anything
can happen Ploy cos she's hot atm being n'ek. Sorry gals I'm off topic now cos i
couldn't find anymore update on majurat see nampueng.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think all of nang ek CAN act as a twin..
But,as for me..no one can top Anne...
Like Rang Ngao..
As Moortha,we see she's really really weak until we feel annoyed to her character..
And when she become Moonin,she look really really strong...
Her face expression,her style,her acting....

Sorry to other nang ek fans if i compliment Anne too much..
But thats my feeling when i see her acting..

Whatever it is,please a triple big NO NO NO REMAKE FOR MANEE YARD FAH,OUM RUK,SAWAN BIENG & SOOT SANAE HA!!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think all of nang ek CAN act as a twin..
But,as for me..no one can top Anne...
Like Rang Ngao..
As Moortha,we see she's really really weak until we feel annoyed to her character..
And when she become Moonin,she look really really strong...
Her face expression,her style,her acting....

Sorry to other nang ek fans if i compliment Anne too much..
But thats my feeling when i see her acting..

Whatever it is,please a triple big NO NO NO REMAKE FOR MANEE YARD FAH,OUM RUK,SAWAN BIENG & SOOT SANAE HA!!!!!!!!!!
sis i think u misunderstood what is written it said Ch3 planning on remaking
Song Naree and all the other old lakorn that u mention aren't related cos no news
about it only Song Naree i don't think they will ever remake sood sanaeha cos they will have a sequel part 2 and with SB,Oum Ruk, Manee Yard Fah don't think it will pop
in Ch3 ideas.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
sis i think u misunderstood what is written it said Ch3 planning on remaking
Song Naree and all the other old lakorn that u mention aren't related cos no news
about it only Song Naree i don't think they will ever remake sood sanaeha cos they will have a sequel part 2 and with SB,Oum Ruk, Manee Yard Fah don't think it will pop
in Ch3 ideas.
lol sis..i don't think i misunderstood anything..
i mean,i hope no one will remake the lakorn that i've mention.. :D

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
from the other thread, says ken and janie will be back from abroad in about 3 weeks...so i hope when Ken comes back, they do the opening since it is now june!!!! :nailbiter:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Sorry gals about the late reply! I went to the bookstore and they didn't have the book. I will go hunt for it again this weekend. I looked online and found that there is another book with the same title that have two volumes. lol, not the same story at all.

I'll update once I go! I still have HW to do this weekend to so be patient with me :D :D.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sure tracy..maybe i can use it as my siggie.....
looks like were all in a off topic again we have nothing to say about this lakorn and
updates beside talking about banners and siggy. :coverlaf: its ok lol cos since
couldn't find anymore news update.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing tracy! They all look so cute! I love the first one!

I hope that I can find the book, my friend told me that for these books at least 20-30 of them come out each week because it's so popular in Thailand. I think thats why they use so many of these books for lakorns.