[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
andinazmi, I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE PICTURES! I miss KA! TT^TT <3

& Ahaha! I'm with fun4fun on that one. I got nothing much to say at the moment other than I LOVE KAteam! <3 lol :p
Anyways, Can't wait for the opening ceremony! :D

andinazmi

sarNie Egg
thanks Alice ........ so do I :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

because like, so I uploaded ... hehehehehehe

i like U siggy too alice, unfortunately, no one has sub eng lakorn
por dome until end <_<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Dang, I haven't been here for so long that I almost couldn't log in! :facepalm: :facepalm:

When I first read that KA were getting back for this lakorn I was super excited and here I am again! It's been a while since a Thai lakorn has captured my attention. :dance1: I can't wait for the opening ceremony! KA Su Su Ka! I just feel like this lakorn is going to be amazing! :woot2:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Nope, there was only brief description from the novel. I'm trying to find it myself
I can actually go to the book store and look for it. My Thai friend is going with me so I can ask her to give me the summary, maybe she's even read it. I'll get back to you gals tomorrow.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I can actually go to the book store and look for it. My Thai friend is going with me so I can ask her to give me the summary, maybe she's even read it. I'll get back to you gals tomorrow.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wow,that's awesome!!!!!
glad you are finally back,Jin!!!We missed you!! :rolleyes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Welcome back. It would be nice if you can seek out the book and take a picture of it. And I appreciated if you can possibly have your friend give you a glimpse of it. You are lucky. Wish I was in Thailand too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that would be great! thanks jin. :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Wow,that's awesome!!!!!
glad you are finally back,Jin!!!We missed you!! :rolleyes:
god Tracy its been passing a few days/week i haven't chatted with u and now ur back
and plus u came up another new banner siggy :thumbsup: :highfive: :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Dang, I haven't been here for so long that I almost couldn't log in! :facepalm: :facepalm:

When I first read that KA were getting back for this lakorn I was super excited and here I am again! It's been a while since a Thai lakorn has captured my attention. :dance1: I can't wait for the opening ceremony! KA Su Su Ka! I just feel like this lakorn is going to be amazing! :woot2:
hello Jin welcome back ka yin dee mak ka and i love tur pood KA Su Su ka! :highfive:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
god Tracy its been passing a few days/week i haven't chatted with u and now ur back
and plus u came up another new banner siggy :thumbsup: :highfive: :cloud9:
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: haha..I'm just waiting quietly for new updates of this lakorn...don't know what to say beside being excited for KA's reunion!

oh,about the new siggies,I made a lot of them!!!Haha,they are all from the honeymoon episode of 365 DOL.KA were just too sweet there!!!!! :drools: :drools:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sorry girls this a off-topic but i have to shout out this news from pantip they were
saying since Ch3 planning to remake some of Anne's old lakorn one of them which u girls
know of is Rang Ngao which is a twin role Janie will be taking that spot to play and
this news i was about to post up fans request to Ch3 that they wanted a remake of
Song Naree its another one of Anne as twin but it play a 2 character one is
nang'rai and the other one is nang'ek, the news even listed as an example of cast

I'm so shocking and surprise to see Ploy, Ken T, Rome
and I'm so excited to see Majurat See Nampueng with KA reunion
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10646903/A10646903.html

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh,you gals chatting here when i'm busy..
When i'm bored,no one here... :cry:

Anyway,Jin..welcome back dear..
Waiting your summary... :clap2:

Another 3 weeks to waiting for Ken comeback from abroad. -_-

Now..i believe 200% that KA in here!!!!!!!!!!
I want to dance...Gals,lets dance together...
:dance3: :dance1: :yahoo: :dance2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
sorry girls this a off-topic but i have to shout out this news from pantip they were
saying since Ch3 planning to remake some of Anne's old lakorn one of them which u girls
know of is Rang Ngao which is a twin role Janie will be taking that spot to play and
this news i was about to post up fans request to Ch3 that they wanted a remake of
Song Naree its another one of Anne as twin but it play a 2 character one is
nang'rai and the other one is nang'ek, the news even listed as an example of cast

I'm so shocking and surprise to see Ploy, Ken T, Rome
and I'm so excited to see Majurat See Nampueng with KA reunion
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10646903/A10646903.html
gosh, why are they trying to remake most of anne's classic! shes still around playing as n'ek. honestly, anne is the best in playing twin roles so i dont think anyone could top her atm.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gosh, why are they trying to remake most of anne's classic! shes still around playing as n'ek. honestly, anne is the best in playing twin roles so i dont think anyone could top her atm.
gosh i was shocked too don't understand why remake it cos Anne still n'ek but they had
a good example like Ploy she can pull it off but can't top like Anne and i hope its
true i wanna see Ken and Rome play Tun Jakrit/Pip R from the older version.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Maybe because they are lack of great scripts...
I think when KA were remaking Sawan Bieng,Kob was still popular at that time...so it's fine to remake Ann's old lakorns..that just means she always has great lakorns/scripts! :ghehe:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^but its the fact that they are remaking her lakorns all at once. first its moo daeng, rang ngao, plerng boon, sai roong, and now song naree. next thing you know they gonna end up remaking manee yard fah

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
^but its the fact that they are remaking her lakorns all at once. first its moo daeng, rang ngao, plerng boon, sai roong, and now song naree. next thing you know they gonna end up remaking manee yard fah
:eyetwitch: woo...that is a lot!!!!I didn't know....
gosh...where are the creative script writers?!!!
Now I'm with you guys!!!