[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

Katerine

Butterfly123
tinah, i feel the same :/, i dunno if i'm excited or not, i was hoping anne would star with someone new :(, but do love Ken & Anne, better some one i like then someone i don't.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Most of the others have already have a chance to do a lakorn, Comedy, slap/kiss, romance, and what not. It's mostly up to the directors chioce and opinion. Besides, Ann and Ken only had one lakorn this year separately. Well, Ann didn't but still. lol
Also, They didn't pair up this year so i don't see a problem with that.
Anyways, OMMMGGGGG! ahaha I hope it's confirmed! I miss these two soooo freakin' Much! This totally made my day!
SLAP & KISS TOO! Now that's totally something to look forward to. :p
btw, what does the title mean?! :D
Can't wait to hear more about this lakorn! I'm so sexcited! <3

tinah

sarNie Coma
I agree, although I want to see anne with other actors too but I'm happy to know that anne have atleast 1 upcoming lakorn for next year! We won't be seeing her at all for this year. That's already a 1 year break for her.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah, i feel the same :/, i dunno if i'm excited or not, i was hoping anne would star with someone new :(, but do love Ken & Anne, better some one i like then someone i don't.
i love your banner artwork there Katherine :heart: wow here comes KA team reunion and
its with Broadcast too :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun nong is preparing this remake to have anne-ken as the pranang. They will begin filming at the end of this year. Salaya, the lady who wrote for Dok Som See Thong for both parts will be the scriptwriter of this lakorn.its a slap and kiss. I will post up the summary when I get home from work

Thanks to anony @ afc and a-kclub. Article is posted @ ka forum
:thanks: Tinah for the good news my KA is back :dance1:

onahc

sarNie Elites
So tired of Ann and Ken, I hope they change the cast. Ann is too old to play slap kiss roles, it's not like she's a spring chicken.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Is this a remake of Yui/Jackrit's lakorn? If so it wasn't a slap kiss type thing. Granted they can change it to make it one.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My gosh they're going to have 6 lakorns together now, they're gonna be tied with the Noon and Kade pairing now, (6 lakorns and 1 movie.)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i don't care whoever is tired of seeing KA ken and Anne onscreen but i won't be tired
of seeing a reunion of them. :thumbup:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
If this one is confirmed,it will be their 6th lakorns together!ha! :thumbsup:
I don't see why people are complaining.
It takes them 10 years to have only 6 lakorns together.
Some other pairs,they have like 3,4 lakorns in less than 5 years, what's with that??
It seems like every time these two pair up, people complain.
I remember when Sood Sanae Ha was about to shoot, people also complained. they said they were tired of seeing KA together. But what happened after the lakorn was aired? It was a success!!People say nobody can play like them.
Even people that were complaining loved that lakorn. Ken-Ann both gained a lot of awards from that lakorn.

Anyways, even though I'm a huge KA fan,I would love to see Ann with other actors before this one starts to shoot, just like what Ken is doing now-working with Janie for their new lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm not bored of anne-ken together because its not like we see their lakorn back to back. I'm glad khun nong still wants to promote them as a koo kwan. I hope anne will have atleast 2-r lakorns for us to make up for this year

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, anne would be playing another twin role! the summary sounds good..

http://writer.dek-d.com/dek-d/writer/view.php?id=669840

and heres the old version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpSpKyIXfM&feature=player_embedded
credit to b2v2b

jeanie, yes there was a remake of jakrit as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg, anne would be playing another twin role! the summary sounds good..

http://writer.dek-d.com/dek-d/writer/view.php?id=669840

and heres the old version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpSpKyIXfM&feature=player_embedded
credit to b2v2b

jeanie, yes there was a remake of jakrit as well.
yeah it looks like another twin again for Anne. Anne she's amazing playing twin since
i watched Song Naree and Rang Ngao :cheer:

may1363

sarNie Adult
I wont be tired either! Im super excited for this!
Me too I never get tired of them. I prefer to see Ann with ken again than with someone I don't like. Don't know why people always complain about them pairing and Ann to old. I prefer to see a professionnal actress than someone young and can't act.

yeah miss KA in drama. Kiss-slap-rape...Youhouuuuuu can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If this one is confirmed,it will be their 6th lakorns together!ha! :thumbsup:
I don't see why people are complaining.
It takes them 10 years to have only 6 lakorns together.
Some other pairs,they have like 3,4 lakorns in less than 5 years, what's with that??
It seems like every time these two pair up, people complain.
I remember when Sood Sanae Ha was about to shoot, people also complained. they said they were tired of seeing KA together. But what happened after the lakorn was aired? It was a success!!People say nobody can play like them.
Even people that were complaining loved that lakorn. Ken-Ann both gained a lot of awards from that lakorn.

Anyways, even though I'm a huge KA fan,I would love to see Ann with other actors before this one starts to shoot, just like what Ken is doing now-working with Janie for their new lakorn.
i agree Tracy. don't mind those complaint cos those people are just insane bunches
they always think negatively before they even got the real thing meaning of positive
issue. :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi gals,i'm back...
I feel like its been a year i didn't come here.. :coverlaf:
Thanks to tinah & ANNE for bring me back here..hahaha...

First of all,i don't know whether i should repeat about anne's age & KA pairing..
i think i shouldn't..i'm sooooo lazy,tired,sicked reading all the complaints... :blahblah:
Its the same complaints everytime anne's has a new lakorn..
All i want to say is,althought i love KA so much,i want to see Anne with Andrew first..but i never ever tired seeing KA...At least,Ken is better than someone i don't want to see with Anne..
Both is a great actor,& have a superb chemistry.. :thumbsup:

Gals,now everytime there's a rumor about Anne new lakorn,i don't know what i feel...
I'm happy but at the same time i'm scare...i'm scare this one just a rumor just like Anne other lakorn...
Its suffer enough to know anne has a new lakorn with Ken,Jungle,Andrew bla bla bla..but at the end,there's nothing...

But i think i'm more happy than scare for this one, because this news from the producer,not just from the reporter...
Isn't she's the one that produce BBK???

i don't mind if Anne don't has any lakorn for this year..
But she should make a comeback and pay us with 2 or more lakorn for next year...
With Ken,Andrew,Por N,Mr Jungle ( :thumbdown:) ...
wow...a big WOW!!!!!!!!

and the bigger WOW because this is :slapandkissse3: !!!
Gosh,i miss Narin & Kawee soooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p/s:Anne give other star chance to win an award this year..LOL